Asteria Beauty Studio

Tampa, FL View map Visit website

Asteria Beauty Studio is an award-winning, Bridal Hair & Make-up team based in Central & South Florida! This is your wedding day that you are preparing and anticipating for, and our team deliver's with nothing short of the best-of-the-best!

Book with our Lead Stylists Nicole Gibon (Central Florida) or Jade Harris (South Florida) to create the perfect bridal look that makes you feel beautiful and radiant on your wedding day! We also have our highly acclaimed Bridal Glam Squad available for larger bridal parties to get you all ready for the big day!

Our team of licensed, and highly experienced hair & make-up artists specialize in styling techniques that give our hair and make-up styling maximum longevity (even in the Florida heat and humidity)! Our Artists exclusively use high-quality, professional cosmetics, skin and hair care products to ensure your look lasts through it all!

Let us know you found us on WeddingWire, and receive a complimentary Bridal Beauty Prep-Kit with your booking!

SERVICES OFFERED:
Airbrush Make-up
Traditional HD Make-up
Event Hair Styling
Custom Clip-in Hair Extensions
Blowouts
Bridal Hair & Make-up Trials
Engagement Photos or Rehearsal Dinner Hair & Make-up
Hair & Make-up Touch-ups (available w/ photos-after ceremony)

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

Stephanie K. Married on 03/05/2022

Amazing and professional!

I'm so happy I chose Asteria Beauty to do my wedding hair and makeup! Nicole was very responsive via email (just be patient!) and provided feedback for my hair & makeup based on my dress and inspiration photos. Not only did she do this for me, but for my mom too! She listened and did exactly what I asked for when I had my trial. Nicole and Marisol were on time for my wedding day, they're super easy to get along with, and kept us on schedule. All of my girls said they felt super comfortable with both of them. Most of us don't wear a lot of makeup and they made us feel beautiful! Thank you Asteria Beauty!!
    Nikki N. Married on 10/30/2021

Beautiful Makeup

Jade did my bridal makeup, my moms makeup and a few of my bridesmaids hair and makeup and she did an absolutely incredible job. She's great at listening to what you want, she's super easy to talk to, makes you feel very comfortable and she's is hilarious. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her and I am SUPER happy with the way everyone's hair and makeup turned out (especially mine) couldn't have asked for anything more! Thank you a million times over Jade!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

89 photos · 02/12/2022

Deals

Asteria Beauty Studio 1
Offer

Bridal Hair & Make-up Trials scheduled for WEEKDAY dates from July 1st, 2022 - September 30th, 2022, receive $25.00 OFF your hair and make-up trial*.

*not valid for South FL

Eternal Weddings 4U - Wedding Officiant. Eternal Weddings 4U - Wedding Officiant. Wedding Officiants

My last Bride used this company for her make up along with the Bridesmaides and parents, all were extreemly happy and looked amazing. Rev. Bob Clarke, Eternal Weddings 4U Serving the Treasure Coast & South Florida.

Christina Brands MUA Christina Brands MUA Wedding Hair & Makeup

Nicole is always a pleasure to work with during weddings and shoots. Her professionalism and talent is what makes her one of the premier wedding artists that South Florida has to offer.

Tampa Tampa, FL, 33601
954-531-8831

By Appointment
Location of (Asteria Beauty Studio)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding