Asteria Beauty Studio Reviews

88 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

88 Reviews for Asteria Beauty Studio

Michelle D. · Getting married on 09/02/2021

Absolutely amazing!

I hired Asteria to do my makeup and hair for my wedding along with 5 bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in-law. I could not have been more pleased with the services – not only because of how unbelievable everyone looked, but also because working with Nicole was such a pleasure.

My makeup and hair came out exactly as I wanted it. After the trial, Nicole and I were able to tweak the look to how I wanted it on the day of, and she executed it perfectly! She was happy to embed all of my suggestions while also providing her own which were extremely helpful.
    All of my bridesmaids requested super intense/glam looks that required a ton of makeup and understanding the structure of someone’s face. I have honestly never seen my friends and sisters look better! And the looks lasted throughout the entire day/night no problem! This includes a moment where we sprayed champagne all over the wedding party and everyone’s makeup was still perfect.

As for hair, Jade was incredible! Me and my sisters all have very thin/lifeless hair, and she made it look voluminous and thick. She was able to work with my bridesmaids hair as well which is long and thick. After seeing a photo, she was able to create the design with the person’s hair while also providing valuable tips and suggestions to customize the style to what would look best on that person with their hair type. Also, the style stayed throughout the entire night. There was drizzling, humidity, and awful wind on the day of the wedding and everything stayed in place through this.

These ladies were also awesome to have around for the entire day. On the day of your wedding you’ll be spending a huge amount of time with your beauty team, and you’ll totally enjoy having them around! They were also prompt to respond to emails and very diligent with questions on billing.

Highly highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany A. · Married on 07/01/2020

Book them now!

These ladies did such an amazing job on not only myself but my whole bridal party. Everyone looked stunning! They are also so hilarious and fun to hangout with which made the morning of getting ready even better :)

Sent on 05/15/2019

Amanda B. · Married on 05/23/2020

Super talented & experienced!!!

Nicole at Asteria is super talented and kind, and she has completely renewed my trust in hair and make-up artists! After a few unsuccessful trials with other companies, I was very hesitant when I contacted Nicole. We talked over the phone, and she assured me that she would be able to create a look for me. She really listened to what I was looking for, and listened to the struggles I had with the other trials. I could tell she had so much experience just by what we were talking about, and I gave it a go! Nicole spent over 3 hours with me for my trial, perfecting each detail that I absolutely feel in love with! I couldn't believe how incredible my make-up came out! The foundations are so light and flawless... not heavy and cakey like my other trials. I'm so excited to do it all again for the wedding day!!! Thank you Nicole!!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 02/12/2020

Amazing makeup and hair

Nicole and her team did an amazing job with hair for myself, bridal party, and mothers of the bride. They also did a great job with makeup for the mothers of the bride. I did the trial hair with Nicole and she was really great at taking in feedback for the final day. I got so many compliments for my hair! One thing my MIL was super worried about was getting her short hair styled in a way that looked like an old lady. Nicole did an amazing job and was able to style her exactly like she wanted!

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • Tiffany

Tiffany R. · Married on 01/25/2020

Would go with them for any event!!

I hired Asteria Beauty Studio for my wedding!! I had about 20 girls that they were doing hair and make up for. They came to my Airbnb right on time with a whole crew and was so professional and so nice!! Reasonably priced too. My girls showed them inspo pictures of what they wanted their hair and make up to look like, and they nailed it! Everyone looked so beautiful. Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Amelia · Married on 01/18/2020

Look & feel like the most beautiful version of you

Nicole is an absolutely amazing hair and makeup artist. She did hair and makeup for me, my mom, and my sister on my wedding day (1/18/2020). Our makeup did not budge all day, and we all got soooo many compliments on how great we looked. She didn't turn me into someone else, but just really made me look like the most beautiful version of myself. She understands how hair and makeup will look when photographed, and my skin looked flawless in pictures. Not only is she a master of her craft, but she is a joy to work with and will make you feel so at ease. I am so thankful that I found her and hired her!

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Ale

Ale C. · Married on 01/18/2020

Experience and beauty at its best

I have to begin by explaining the odd way I even booked Asteria Studio. I had originally booked a different makeup artist for my wedding, and two weeks before the wedding things fell through with her. I landed on the Asteria IG page based on their reviews and loved their work. I called, and thankfully they had a rare availability for my wedding day in only two weeks. I first needed a makeup trial (which eventually I did), however, after my first conversation on the phone with Jade I was enamored with her artistic drive (which I am not even sure how that can translate through phone, but it did!) and sense of professionalism that I didn't waste anytime and booked and signed a contract before even a formal trial.
    Jade was amazing. She was like an inspired artist when we would discuss my vision/wishes (I wanted a natural makeup look, hair curled), while simultaneous being hilarious and great at random wedding advice. On my wedding day, I felt in secure hands, she even made sure I ate because "I wasn't going to get another chance". She was like a wedding fairy.
    As far as her work, her IG page speaks for itself, and I can tell you after having done a trial (and previously booked) a different MUA, I was so excited things fell through so I could upgrade to Jade's touch. I felt the most beautiful and everyone agreed!

Sent on 02/07/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie V. · Married on 07/27/2019

Best of the Best!!!

Nicole and Jade are so talented and made my day even better!! They really know their thing, and all of my guests kept telling me how amazing my hair and make-up was!! I felt so beautiful I can't thank them enough!! These ladies are down-to-earth and very experienced, which really put me at ease on the wedding day. Book them for your styling, and it will be the best hair and make-up of your life!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Adriana

Adriana R. · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing from start to finish

Nicole was a joy to work with! She made us all look beautiful and super relaxed and comfortable on the day of the wedding. I was really anxious and nervous for the beginning of the day, but once she got there she made me feel so relaxed and pampered. I was able to just enjoy the process and trust everything would turn out great, which it did! And my hair and makeup stayed throughout the night! Not only did she make me look amazing but she took care of my mom and girls and made them just as spectacular. She’s very talented, and listens to exactly what you want while giving her tips and suggestions to look your best. I’d pick her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha D. · Married on 05/19/2019

Perfect Team

One of my favorite parts of my wedding day was getting ready. I felt so pampered and beautiful thanks for Asteria Beauty. Wish I could do it all over again. They are the best!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/30/2019

March 30th wedding

Asteria beauty did a wonderful job on my makeup and all of my bridesmaids. They as well did all of our hair. We all looked stunning! Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Vanessa · Married on 03/16/2019

Jade and Nicole are AWESOME!

Wow!! Jade is awesome!! I had the pleasure of seeing her work for my bridesmaids hairs, and she was so delightful!! She did exactly what I asked for and everyone looked stunning.

I was actually bummed, that I didnt have her as my hair and makeup stylist for myself, because she truly was amazing and kind!! She listens to what you want and doesn't say oh no I cannot do that!

I highly recommend her and Nicole!! Thank you both for making my day so special and perfect!!!!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Princess · Married on 03/16/2019

Will use them again and again!

Nicole was so amazing to work with from day 1. During the trial she listened to exactly what I wanted and made me feel beautiful the day of. Even helped my mom when it was ready to put my dress on! The Asteria team made my bridesmaids look gorgeous as well. Will be hiring Nicole again for special occasions! Go with Asteria!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha S. · Married on 03/09/2019

Excellent Service!! Your missing out if you dont use Asteria Beauty!

I had my wedding ceremony outdoors at Grande Oaks and the reception was indoors. Nicole and her team were phenomenal. Our hair and makeup lasted all day and night. They were on point with what all the bridesmaids wanted for their looks. They were beyond professional. After I had a not so great trial with a different artist in miami, I was skeptical about having another trial done but when Nicole finished my trial I was so happy that I booked her for my boudoir makeup session and thank god I did because it came out smokin!!! They are they best in town and I cant rave more about them! If you dont book them, its your own fault. Professional, clean and everything you ever wanted. If your looking for a good team of makeup artists, look no further because these are the pros.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Marissa D. · Married on 12/02/2018

Best Hair & Makeup Artist!

Nicole is a pleasure to work with. She’s down to earth, comforting and a true artist in her craft. She made me feel relaxed and made me look absolutely stunning for my wedding, both hair and makeup. She also stayed and worked seamlessly with my photographer to make sure I looked my best for every shot. I can’t recommend her enough and I can’t thank her enough for making our day perfect! I will definitely be working with Nicole again!!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Experience!

Nicole and her team were amazing. From the time that i had my test run to the day of the wedding she made me feel beautiful and really listened to what i wanted. All my bridesmaids and I looked amazing. The makeup and hair looked great all night long.

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Natalia

Natalia · Married on 10/06/2018

Jade and Nicole did a great job with my bridal hair/makeup and my 8 bridsemaids hair. Jade spent 4 hours with me during my trial to make sure that I loved what she did for me. I do not usually wear make up and am very weary of having too much make up and not looking like myself. I find with many artists I have used before, it is very difficult to get a “natural” look. I showed Jade two pictures of what I wanted my makeup to look like and she executed the look perfectly! Her and Nicole also did hair for 8 bridesmaids the morning of my wedding and they each had amazing hair and excellent up-do’s. Nicole was also extremely responsive, easy to get a hold of and flexible with last minute schedule changed. I really appreciate their services they are two very hard working, very talented ladies and they deserve your business! They will not disappoint.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Allison · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing, kind and professional!!!

Nicole and her team at Asteria we’re truly artists! They were amazing to work with, helpful and always available for a question. My daughter and her bridesmaids as well as visiting family were so impressed and pleased with their hair and make-up! Cannot begin to say enough wonderful things about Nicole and her team!!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Kaitlyn D. · Married on 07/14/2018

Destination Wedding

I highly recommend Asteria Beauty to everyone! Nicole and her team were amazing to work with, they were down to earth and made my experience fun. I am from MA, but I got married in Florida and I was very nervous about just finding someone online. They made the process extremely easy for me. My hair and makeup was perfect and so were all my bridesmaid. Trust me you won’t regret it!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/24/2018

Nicole was so awesome and easy to talk to! felt like just another one of my girlfriends hanging out. she made me feel more relaxed on my big day. She did such an amazing job with my hair and make up I was very pleased!! I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 07/23/2018
  • Paula

Paula · Married on 03/03/2018

I felt like the most stunning version of myself on my wedding day! Jade has amazing talent, loads of experience and the greatest attention to detail. Everyone was blown away by my hair and makeup, myself included. She offered lots of advice and made the stress from wedding day jitters completely vanish! I cannot thank her enough for making me look truly amazing on one of the most important days of my life!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Jennifer R. · Married on 03/03/2018

Top notch!

I highly recommend these ladies for wedding day hair and makeup. Nicole was fun and patient and made my ladies and I look amazing! She made this simple girl look and feel glamorous, while keeping me comfortable and myself.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Martina · Married on 02/17/2018

They were the best! Super professional and flexible. My mom and mother in law wanted their hair blow dried at the last minute, and they were so gracious about it. Would highly recommend to all of my friends and family without hesitation! Thank you for making our day so perfect, Nicole and Team!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Emily · Married on 02/10/2018

Nicole is amazing!!! She totally saved the day after our family friend who does hair and makeup couldn't attend the wedding last minute. I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. She was so easy to work with, and worth every single penny, especially since she came to us at our resort! She did my hair and makeup and provided services to the mothers in the wedding as well. She had a timeline that made the day easy to plan and was super friendly and fun to work with. My makeup DID NOT BUDGE at all, and let me tell you, we put it to the test throughout the night. Nicole, I can't thank you enough!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Amanda · Married on 02/03/2018

From start to finish Asteria has been a dream. I had researched so many companies for hair and makeup for myself, 4 bridesmaids and mother of the bride, none of which compare. Jade and Nicole are an awesome team that just really vibe with you in your day. I knew from the day I booked that this would be one of my favorite vendors! And it was!! I had a trial bridal hair and makeup at the studio two months before the wedding and loved it! They do such a great job. I even had Jade make custom extensions for my big day which looked perfect. Our hair and makeup for the entire bridal party was top notch and so beautiful. I can’t wait for another chance to work with Asteria!!!

Sent on 03/15/2018