Asteria Beauty Studio, Inc. Reviews

71 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

71 Reviews for Asteria Beauty Studio, Inc.

Asteria Beauty Studio, Inc. 1
Asteria Beauty Studio, Inc. 2
Asteria Beauty Studio, Inc. 3
Asteria Beauty Studio, Inc. 4
Asteria Beauty Studio, Inc. 5
Asteria Beauty Studio, Inc. 6
Asteria Beauty Studio, Inc. 7

Marissa Doval · Married on 12/02/2018

Best Hair & Makeup Artist!

Nicole is a pleasure to work with. She’s down to earth, comforting and a true artist in her craft. She made me feel relaxed and made me look absolutely stunning for my wedding, both hair and makeup. She also stayed and worked seamlessly with my photographer to make sure I looked my best for every shot. I can’t recommend her enough and I can’t thank her enough for making our day perfect! I will definitely be working with Nicole again!!

• Natalia

Natalia · Married on 10/06/2018

Jade and Nicole did a great job with my bridal hair/makeup and my 8 bridsemaids hair. Jade spent 4 hours with me during my trial to make sure that I loved what she did for me. I do not usually wear make up and am very weary of having too much make up and not looking like myself. I find with many artists I have used before, it is very difficult to get a “natural” look. I showed Jade two pictures of what I wanted my makeup to look like and she executed the look perfectly! Her and Nicole also did hair for 8 bridesmaids the morning of my wedding and they each had amazing hair and excellent up-do’s. Nicole was also extremely responsive, easy to get a hold of and flexible with last minute schedule changed. I really appreciate their services they are two very hard working, very talented ladies and they deserve your business! They will not disappoint.

Allison · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing, kind and professional!!!

Nicole and her team at Asteria we’re truly artists! They were amazing to work with, helpful and always available for a question. My daughter and her bridesmaids as well as visiting family were so impressed and pleased with their hair and make-up! Cannot begin to say enough wonderful things about Nicole and her team!!!

Kaitlyn Dasilva · Married on 07/14/2018

Destination Wedding

I highly recommend Asteria Beauty to everyone! Nicole and her team were amazing to work with, they were down to earth and made my experience fun. I am from MA, but I got married in Florida and I was very nervous about just finding someone online. They made the process extremely easy for me. My hair and makeup was perfect and so were all my bridesmaid. Trust me you won’t regret it!

Asteria Beauty Studio, Inc. 8
    Asteria Beauty Studio, Inc. 9
    Asteria Beauty Studio, Inc. 10
    Asteria Beauty Studio, Inc. 11
    Asteria Beauty Studio, Inc. 12
    Asteria Beauty Studio, Inc. 13

stephanie · Married on 06/24/2018

Nicole was so awesome and easy to talk to! felt like just another one of my girlfriends hanging out. she made me feel more relaxed on my big day. She did such an amazing job with my hair and make up I was very pleased!! I would definitely recommend her!!

• Paula

Paula · Married on 03/03/2018

I felt like the most stunning version of myself on my wedding day! Jade has amazing talent, loads of experience and the greatest attention to detail. Everyone was blown away by my hair and makeup, myself included. She offered lots of advice and made the stress from wedding day jitters completely vanish! I cannot thank her enough for making me look truly amazing on one of the most important days of my life!

Jennifer Reeves · Married on 03/03/2018

Top notch!

I highly recommend these ladies for wedding day hair and makeup. Nicole was fun and patient and made my ladies and I look amazing! She made this simple girl look and feel glamorous, while keeping me comfortable and myself.

Martina · Married on 02/17/2018

They were the best! Super professional and flexible. My mom and mother in law wanted their hair blow dried at the last minute, and they were so gracious about it. Would highly recommend to all of my friends and family without hesitation! Thank you for making our day so perfect, Nicole and Team!

Emily · Married on 02/10/2018

Nicole is amazing!!! She totally saved the day after our family friend who does hair and makeup couldn't attend the wedding last minute. I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. She was so easy to work with, and worth every single penny, especially since she came to us at our resort! She did my hair and makeup and provided services to the mothers in the wedding as well. She had a timeline that made the day easy to plan and was super friendly and fun to work with. My makeup DID NOT BUDGE at all, and let me tell you, we put it to the test throughout the night. Nicole, I can't thank you enough!

Asteria Beauty Studio, Inc. 14

Amanda · Married on 02/03/2018

From start to finish Asteria has been a dream. I had researched so many companies for hair and makeup for myself, 4 bridesmaids and mother of the bride, none of which compare. Jade and Nicole are an awesome team that just really vibe with you in your day. I knew from the day I booked that this would be one of my favorite vendors! And it was!! I had a trial bridal hair and makeup at the studio two months before the wedding and loved it! They do such a great job. I even had Jade make custom extensions for my big day which looked perfect. Our hair and makeup for the entire bridal party was top notch and so beautiful. I can’t wait for another chance to work with Asteria!!!

Catalina · Married on 01/13/2018

Nicole is AWESOME! She is super responsive, professional, and talented. I hired her to do hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids and mother for my wedding and everything came out perfectly. I would highly recommend her for anyone who needs a hair stylist or makeup artist for a special event.

priscilla · Married on 01/12/2018

You want someone to listen to your every request? Someone that makes you laugh and feel comfortable while you get ready for your special day. This was a big part of my wedding day finding the perfect make up and hir artist. I did a trial first w Darsy and it was truly a disaster, i looked terrible. Then Nicole offered me a complimentary hair or make up, i went over to her little spot which is absolutely adorable to take pictures too. She made me feel so comfortable, she listened to every little word i said on how i wanted my hair, my eye make up. She never made me feel like i was too picky or bossy. She made me laugh, she made me feel like I had nothing to worry about for my big day. She answered all my messages after the trial until the day of the wedding, she would give me advice, tips of skincare, she shows she really cares about you as an individual. Everyone that did their make up and hair with her was blown away and the compliments from the guests were countless! I love you Nicole, you rock!!!

Asteria Beauty Studio, Inc. 15

Jennifer · Married on 12/23/2017

I hired Asteria beauty studio to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. Nicole is so much fun to work with and does a phenomenal job! She is down to earth and made everyone feel comfortable. My hair and makeup looked flawless all night and I felt so beautiful! It was very hot out and I was sweating like crazy but my hair and makeup still looked perfect by the end of the night. Use them and you won't be disappointed!!!!! Nicole thank you so much for everything you're the best!!!

• Itai

Itai · Married on 12/10/2017

Very talented! Great experience!

I found this place online for our wedding and i scheduled a trial for my wife with Nicole at her salon. We were impressed by her professionalism and talent. She was kind enough to listen carefully to what my wife wanted, gave suggestions and came up with this wonderful look that my wife was so happy with. She came to our hotel on our wedding day on time and ready to rock n roll ! She did my wife's makeup, family members and friends.
    Nicole was extremely professional, fast and fun to work with and I definitely recommend her to anyone which want to look amazing.

L · Married on 12/01/2017

Asteria has been a dream to work with. Jade and Nicole are super fun, cool, energetic and hilarious to be around. I did my trial and I can't wait for them to do my big day with all 15 of my bridesmaids!! They are quick when it comes to emails, phone call and text messages. Super easy for sure. We would recommend them to anyone looking to look flawless on their special day! I can't wait for our big day

Rachael · Married on 11/18/2017

Nicole is AMAZING!!
    Not only is she professional, gets back to you on questions quickly, and is both an Awesome hair stylist and makeup artist , but her prices are reasonable and she's very personable. She did makeup and hair for my wedding which included 5 other women in the bridal party in November. She started early in the morning and worked right up to the beginning of the ceremony. Every single woman that had their hair and makeup done from the morning to evening had not one hair out of place and their makeup looked unbelievable. I also was able to get a trial done with Nicole about a month before the wedding which was extremely helpful to determine how I wanted my makeup and hair done. She also was able to provide hair extensions which she colored (did I say amazing!) and the price was extremely sensible.
    I can't thank Nicole enough for all her hard work on my wedding day and the trial. I'm so grateful to of found such a great Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist for my wedding.
    Thanks again!!

Kathleen · Married on 11/17/2017

It was great working with Nicole. I learned so much from her and she has such a calm and reassuring manner. The results were terrific

Chelsea · Married on 10/21/2017

I can't say enough good things about Nicole and her team. They were so knowledgeable, flexible, professional, and made my entire wedding party including my mom and mother in law look absolutely gorgeous. They are seriously talented and Nicole was the most patient and accommodating vendor I had. She went out of her way to prep me for the big day, quickly responded to all of my calls and texts- she even talked my mom through picking out the perfect extensions when she was at the beauty supply store. I showed her a photo of the hairstyle I wanted from pinterest- and she made it even more beautiful than the photo. She is also flexible and listens to your needs- I changed my mind last minute and decided I wanted more of my hair down and she transformed my hairstyle within minutes. I was so happy with the end result and my hair and makeup stayed flawless and didn’t budge all night. They even braided our flower girls hair for us. Dont look any further- book Asteria and do a trial run so you know exactly what you want the day of your wedding. Nicole is a sweetheart and will make you look and feel like the most beautiful version of yourself.

Asteria Beauty Studio, Inc. 16
    Asteria Beauty Studio, Inc. 17
    Asteria Beauty Studio, Inc. 18
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 09/16/2017

Nicole and Jade did such an amazing job of me, my 3 bridesmaids, my mum and my aunts hair and makeup! I went to Nicole for my trail after much research and was so glad I did! I absolutely loved my hair and make up the day of my wedding and it lasted all the night through! Even though it was a 90 degree day and lots of dancing! And so did the rest of the girls. Nicole was so easy to work and both her and Jade are just so nice and amazing at what they do! I can't recommend them enough! Thank you both SOOOO much for making us all feel and look so beautiful!!!

Bianca · Married on 08/27/2017

Nicole and Jade were great to work with! I had them come to my wedding venue for my wedding to get myself, my 5 bridesmaids and mother in law ready with hair + makeup. They had a LONG day to say the least but they made us all look beautiful and were able to execute exactly what we wanted. The makeup is great quality - I loved the look of the airbrush and fake lashes. Also, Nicole and Jade are hilarious and fun to hang with! Great value as well :) I would highly recommend them!

Stacey · Married on 07/15/2017

Nicole was best !!!!! Not only did she happily put up with me and my family- she kept me smiling! Definitely the person to have on your side to make you look and feel like a queen on your big day :)

Sabrina · Married on 03/04/2017

Nicole and Jade were fantastic. I have never felt more beautiful. The make up lasted through my tears of joy and dancing the night away. They did my whole wedding party and even some guests had them do their hair and makeup after seeing how I looked from my trial. They were amazing and I highly recommend them.

Mika · Married on 01/29/2017

I asked for natural looking makeup on my wedding day because I didn't want to look too different and she did just that! Also, she did my hair down with curls and put in a half flower crown that I had ordered. Everything stayed in place all day as well as the flower crown. She is also really easy-going and fun to chit chat with.

• FutureMrs.Moakley

Jessica · Married on 01/13/2017

Nicole was just the best. She listened to exactly what I wanted and knew where to go from there. She was funny and made the trial and the day of my wedding easy and comfortable. Everyone had such nice things to say about my and my maid of honors hair and make up.