10705 Courthouse Rd, Ste 102, Fredericksburg, VA 22407 Map · Phone number

About Asian Flair Catering

ASIAN FLAIR CATERING of Fredericksburg, Virginia is owned and operated by husband and wife, Mervin and Lisa. Together, they have over 14 years of experience in the restaurant industry.

His passion to cook and Her passion to entertain made their Dream a reality!

Our Goal:

Planning an event can be challenging from creating a complete guest list to selecting the appropriate menu. Asian Flair Catering is here to make your event extra special through IMPRESSIVE FOOD and REMARKABLE customer service. AFC is a full catering service and event planning company servicing Fredericksburg, Stafford, and Northern Virginia areas - offering a UNIQUE | CREATIVE | DIVERSE menu.

We know how important your event is to you so let us help make it stress-free! Please call Asian Flair Catering to book your next event. For your convenience, we have an onsite facility to host your exclusive event. Appointments are welcome!

Follow Asian Flair Catering on

Roasted vegetables
47b1511cbe737b05 1524473299 b0ad78c53a818256 1524473298 09d65bf4271ceddc 152447

1 Reviews for Asian Flair Catering

David · Married on 10/06/2012

On 10/06/2012 we had a great experience with Asian Flair Catering. They hosted our small, but simple wedding and let me tell you Lisa knows how to leave a lasting impression on her clients and quest. She stepped up to the plate with several different tasks that she provided us. Our pho
    tographer bailed out on us and she stepped up to the plate and took some amazing pictures. Not only that, she hosted a wedding and I must say I had no worries once she took lead. My quests were complementing me on the wonderful food, but I made sure to recognize and endorse Lisa with Asian Flair Catering. The food was very tasteful and was very excellent! I would recommend Asian flair Catering to anyone who wanted fresh and great tasting food served at their next event. The staff and Lisa were great as no drink was left emptied for long periods of time. Once they saw a drink emptied they were there to fill it. The service was above and beyond what I expected and the pricing for everything was fair. I cannot say enough about Asian Flair Catering and their staff, but I do know I would recommend them to anyone and use Lisa’s services again on my next event.

Thank You Again Lisa!

David | Kathy P.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Asian Flair Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, French, Italian, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian