Sacramento, CA 95818 Map · Phone number

About Ashley Noelle Edwards Photographs

Hi! My name is Ashley Noelle Edwards and I am an internationally published artist and fine art film photographer based in Sacramento, California. I do travel frequently for photography and specialize in creating light-filled portraits and documenting intimate weddings with a unique take on the fine art aesthetic.

With distinctive art direction, styling, and the most beautiful in-camera rainbow flare, my work has taken me across the USA, including the cities of Boston, NYC, Burlington, Dallas, Des Moines, Seattle, and more, and has also earned me the cover of Lemonade and Lenses magazine, as well as many other publications and features on popular wedding and photography-related sites and magazines. I am currently booking weddings worldwide in 2017 and beyond. Portrait sessions such as engagement and boudoir are available by appointment year-round.

A bit more about me personally:

Over the past 5 years, I have worked and traveled across America with my one true love (who also happens to be my husband), exploring my abilities as an artist and a photographer. I enjoy bringing a sense of adventure and fearlessness to my work and am skilled at navigating events requiring travel. I have a wide range of experience, including shooting photos on the busy streets of NYC in midtown Manhattan at Christmastime, in Central Park, at the Brooklyn Bridge in pouring rain, in downtown New Orleans during the summertime, as well as on the back roads and high end wedding venues of rural Texas. I am pleased to have a destination wedding in Mexico booked for 2017 and welcome events anywhere in the world.

I draw my inspiration from a love of art history-particularly the paintings of John Singer Sargent-blues singers, the confessional poets, Hollywood films pre-1960, good food, conversation, and a deep love for living life passionately, unconventionally, and unapologetically. I love animals and am excited to welcome a new Scottish Terrier puppy into our home this year!

My hope for my work is that it is romantically felt, difficult to define in 3 buzzwords, and that it appeals to an intimate crowd of similarly spirited others. Lofty goals, I know. I'm always reaching for improvement and refinement (as any artist is driven to do), yet I'm still be fun to be around, or so I am told (smile).

Follow Ashley Noelle Edwards Photographs on

stpatricksweb
c398e9615904252f 1420865191472 59

1 Reviews for Ashley Noelle Edwards Photographs

Christie · Married on 06/18/2011

Ashley is a truly gifted artist and a talented photographer. She captured the little moments of our wedding day that others would have missed, including those little glances of love between the two of us.
    We are so glad we made the investment in Ashley's work for our wedding day. The day went by in a whirlwind, but the story is all there in the photos. That is absolutely priceless to us!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Ashley Noelle Edwards Photographs FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives