Sacramento, CA 95818 Map · Phone number
1 review
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date

About Ashley Noelle Edwards Photographs

Hello there, I’m Ashley. I am a professional photographer specializing in weddings, editorials, families, and branding for businesses. If you’ve found your way to this page that means we likely have much in common and both appreciate the fine art style of photography. I also love dogs, particularly my Scottish Terrier, Bianca (who is called Dubsy, nicknames being the strange and ever-evolving creatures that they are), classic films, learning languages (Spanish, Irish, and Japanese currently), and obsessing over couture gowns.

Northern California is where I live, but I travel almost every month, including 3 trips to Europe planned over the next two years. I am newly engaged and my fiancé is originally from Ireland, so we do spend a fair bit of our year there.

My current goal is to focus on weddings and branding work, but I am always up for editorial collaborations if you’ve got a unique idea!

My photographs have been consistently featured online and in print all over the world, including The White Wren (USA), The Pretty Blog (South Africa), Style and the Bride (UK), Real Weddings Magazine, Our Wedding Magazine, both the cover and inside Lemonade and Lenses magazine, Joy Wed (USA), and many more.

MY WORK

I strive to create images with a romantic look and feel with chic color palettes inspired by my travels, especially to Ireland, Paris, Havana, LA, and NYC. I love capturing genuine connection between loved ones. I am often told that my sweet and gentle personality puts clients instantly at ease. I take pride in making communicating with clients a top priority by listening with attention to detail and answering texts, emails, and phone calls quickly. Please feel welcome to contact me and start a conversation about your photography needs. I’d love to talk with you!

Follow Ashley Noelle Edwards Photographs on

Danielle + Chris - Texas
ashleynoelleedwards sacramentowedding 51 713266 1566455465

1 Reviews for Ashley Noelle Edwards Photographs

Christie · Married on 06/18/2011

Ashley is a truly gifted artist and a talented photographer. She captured the little moments of our wedding day that others would have missed, including those little glances of love between the two of us.
    We are so glad we made the investment in Ashley's work for our wedding day. The day went by in a whirlwind, but the story is all there in the photos. That is absolutely priceless to us!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Ashley Noelle Edwards Photographs FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Sacramento, CA, 95818 See on map