Ashley Goodwin Studios

Kalamazoo, MI View map Visit website
$4,100 Most Popular Price

$4,100 Most Popular Price

Ashley Goodwin Studios is a wedding photography company in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Ashley, the lead photographer, feels most herself when she holds a camera. Therefore, she can bring out your most authentic selves on the occasion.

Ashley Goodwin Studios offers a plethora of packages that you can choose from. Depending on the coverage, an additional shooter can be brought in. All photos will be intimate, beautiful, and retouched in high and low-resolution files. Furthermore, they will be ready for use within 60 days. Engagement sessions, destination weddings, and elopements can also be catered to.

Scheduled photoshoots will take place, rain or shine. For an outdoor shoot, an alternate location will be agreed upon in advance. Cancellation is possible in the most extreme cases. If the shoot can be rescheduled, there will be no additional fees.

• Black-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,100

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Team

Ashley Goodwin
Ashley Goodwin
Lead Photographer/Videographer

I’m a Michigan based traveling photographer with a passion for all the aspects of photography. I love being able to capture people and their hearts and souls, but I will never shy away from landscapes and cities and abstraction.

“People like you must create. That's what you were brought into this world to do, Bernadette. If you don't, you become a menace to society.” That’s me. I need to create, in whatever job I have.
I like to ensure that all my clients feel welcome and supported around me—regardless of who you are. I want my space to feel as open and safe to as many people as possible.

Michigan Kalamazoo, MI, 49048
2694209556
Location of (Ashley Goodwin Studios)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding