35405 Warren Rd, Burlington, WI 53105 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 38
  • Real Weddings 5
  • Meet the Team

About Ashley Durham Photography

Since 2010, I have been photographing couples all across the United States - coast to coast, on top of mountains and in the valleys, at the beach, downtown and in their homes. It's been one of my greatest joys to be part of some of the most incredible moments, and document the lives of my clients-turned-friends. I've been honored with several awards and publications over the years, but none of that matters as much to me as knowing I've served over 200 couples to the very best of my ability.

As your wedding photographer, I'm not just there to take pretty photos. One of the things I love most about being part of weddings is that for me it's not just about the *one* day. We'll hang out for your engagement session (and maybe a little boudoir, ooh ooh!) and by the time we get to your big day - I want you to give me the biggest hug when we see each other for the first time that morning. I want to be the one you text after the wedding when you find out you're expecting, and I want to be the one who you send Christmas cards to - even years later.

If you're looking for someone just to show up, shoot and leave - I'm not the photographer for you, Boo. I am not the type of photographer who just shows up to shoot the wedding and that's it. I'll be with you every step of the way and will offer assistance and guidance if you need it - whether that's creating a photo timeline, recommending amazing vendors, or anything else you need.

Now ... are you ready to have some fun!?

Disclaimer: If you take a look at my website, blog, social media and even my reviews here - you'll see that I took nearly two years off from booking anything in 2019 and 2020. During the pandemic, I was also battling thyroid cancer (I'm fine now!!) and moving cross-country twice (Colorado to Georgia to Wisconsin). It was such a crazy time, combined with the pandemic, that I decided I needed to focus on myself and my family and take a sabbatical. After much prayer and reflection, I am excited to be jumping back into the wedding industry in southeastern Wisconsin starting summer 2021!

• Woman-owned
Follow Ashley Durham Photography on
Bride and groom gulf coast
bobby and danieles wedding preview ashley durham photography 31 51 545199 162405604538621
Classic dip & Kiss

Videos 2 Videos

40 Reviews for Ashley Durham Photography

Ashley L. · Married on 09/21/2019

We love RAD photography!

We are so in love with the quality of our engagement photos! Ashley and Randy went above and beyond to creat timeless images and offered flexibility in location! They were sensitive to the significance surrounding our upcoming wedding date (my late fathers birthday) and worked with us to get booked for our very special date and based on the gorgeous engagement photos they created, I know without a doubt we will have gorgeous photos from our upcoming wedding! We looked at several wedding photographers and we wouldn’t be happier and are so glad we chose RAD photography!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Ashley Durham Photography's reply:

You guys are so sweet, I am so excited for your wedding next year!! It's going to be absolutely amazing!!!
    xoxo,
    Ash

Alison · Married on 04/27/2019

Randy + Ashley were FABULOUS, and about a million other things! They worked tirelessly with us up to the wedding making sure we got the most of their services. They even met up with us at dawn for our engagement photos outside - in the middle of winter! We couldn't be happier with the final result and would not hesitate to recommend them to literally everyone!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Ashley Durham Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Alison!!! I loved working with you and Tyler, and I'm so grateful to have been able to be part of such a special day for the two of you!
    xoxo,
    Ash

Ashley Durham Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 900
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3600
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Team of Ashley Durham Photography

Ashley Durham

Ashley Durham

Lead Photographer/Owner

Heyyyy friend! My name is Ashley, but my friends call me Ash (so you can, too!)! I'm a Scorpio, 2w3, EFSP and my love language is quality time. I have been married to my just-out-of-high-school sweetheart Randy (who also shoots with me for weddings) since 2003, I'm a proud mom of four and I'm low-key obsessed with our little farmstead in southeastern Wisconsin (check out #ourhappyhobbyfarm on Insta). I can quote Friends or Gilmore Girls for any occasion, pizza is my favorite food, and I firmly believe coffee is good any time of the day.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Randy Durham

Randy Durham

Assistant Photographer/Husband

Meet Randy! Randy is Ashley's assistant photographer, best friend and husband! He's been photographing weddings with Ashley since 2014, and he's pretty much the chillest and most awesome dude you'll ever meet. Just sayin'.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Nikki Resley Events Wedding Planners

Randy and Ashley are awesome photographers. They capture every aspect of the wedding. They are also very lovely people to know as well. With them as photographers i dont need to worry if a certain shot was captured. They know there stuff and do it well. I cannot wait to work with them on future events.

• Nikki Resley Events Wedding Planners

• Christine Arnold Photography Wedding Photographers

Ashley is a wonderfully talented photographer... she's easy going, friendly and professional.

• 35405 Warren Rd Burlington, WI, 53105 See on map
    Location of (Ashley Durham Photography)