Ashley Durham Photography

Burlington, WI View map Visit website
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Since 2010, I have been photographing couples all across the United States - coast to coast, on top of mountains and in the valleys, at the beach, downtown and in their homes. It's been one of my greatest joys to be part of some of the most incredible moments, and document the lives of my clients-turned-friends. I've been honored with several awards and publications over the years, but none of that matters as much to me as knowing I've served over 200 couples to the very best of my ability.

As your wedding photographer, I'm not just there to take pretty photos. One of the things I love most about being part of weddings is that for me it's not just about the *one* day. We'll hang out for your engagement session (and maybe a little boudoir, ooh ooh!) and by the time we get to your big day - I want you to give me the biggest hug when we see each other for the first time that morning. I want to be the one you text after the wedding when you find out you're expecting, and I want to be the one who you send Christmas cards to - even years later.

If you're looking for someone just to show up, shoot and leave - I'm not the photographer for you, Boo. I am not the type of photographer who just shows up to shoot the wedding and that's it. I'll be with you every step of the way and will offer assistance and guidance if you need it - whether that's creating a photo timeline, recommending amazing vendors, or anything else you need.

Now ... are you ready to have some fun!?

Disclaimer: If you take a look at my website, blog, social media and even my reviews here - you'll see that I took nearly two years off from booking anything in 2019 and 2020. During the pandemic, I was also battling thyroid cancer (I'm fine now!!) and moving cross-country twice (Colorado to Georgia to Wisconsin). It was such a crazy time, combined with the pandemic, that I decided I needed to focus on myself and my family and take a sabbatical. After much prayer and reflection, I am excited to be jumping back into the wedding industry in southeastern Wisconsin starting summer 2021!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Abigail
    Abigail M. Married on 08/21/2021

Ashley and Randy are a dream team!

Working with Ashley for my wedding was amazing from start to finish! Her and her husband Randy (second shooter) are not only friendly, but also very talented and knowledgeable in their craft. Ashley and Randy did everything from capturing small photography details to helping with boutonnieres and my veil on the day of the wedding. They were very efficient and helpful with family photo combinations and they helped keep everything fun and stress-free. I highly recommend their services and can't wait to work with them again in the future!
  • Adam
    Adam L. Married on 08/09/2020

Exceptional wedding photos!

Randy + Ashley shot our wedding in the mountains of Colorado. The entire experience was positive from beginning to end. They let us know exactly what to expect ahead of time, maintained constant communication throughout the process, always arrived on time, and were very pleasant to work with. We received the finished photos very soon after our wedding and they were amazing! I'm very happy that we chose Randy + Ashley to capture this special moment in our lives. They provided us with beautiful photos that we'll cherish for a lifetime!

Ashley Durham Photography's reply:

We LOVED being part of your whole wedding experience, from our first meeting at a little cafe for coffee, to your engagement session at the ice castles, to your INCREDIBLE wedding in Breckenridge. We love you guys! xoxooxxo
    Ashley L. Married on 09/21/2019

We love RAD photography!

We are so in love with the quality of our engagement photos! Ashley and Randy went above and beyond to creat timeless images and offered flexibility in location! They were sensitive to the significance surrounding our upcoming wedding date (my late fathers birthday) and worked with us to get booked for our very special date and based on the gorgeous engagement photos they created, I know without a doubt we will have gorgeous photos from our upcoming wedding! We looked at several wedding photographers and we wouldn’t be happier and are so glad we chose RAD photography!

Ashley Durham Photography's reply:

You guys are so sweet, I am so excited for your wedding next year!! It's going to be absolutely amazing!!!
    xoxo,

Team

Ashley Durham
Ashley Durham
Lead Photographer/Owner

Heyyyy friend! My name is Ashley, but my friends call me Ash (so you can, too!)! I'm a Scorpio, 2w3, EFSP and my love language is quality time. I have been married to my just-out-of-high-school sweetheart Randy (who also shoots with me for weddings) since 2003, I'm a proud mom of four and I'm low-key obsessed with our little farmstead in southeastern Wisconsin (check out #ourhappyhobbyfarm on Insta). I can quote Friends or Gilmore Girls for any occasion, pizza is my favorite food, and I firmly believe coffee is good any time of the day.

Randy Durham
Randy Durham
Assistant Photographer/Husband

Meet Randy! Randy is Ashley's assistant photographer, best friend and husband! He's been photographing weddings with Ashley since 2014, and he's pretty much the chillest and most awesome dude you'll ever meet. Just sayin'.

Nikki Resley Events Nikki Resley Events Wedding Planners

Randy and Ashley are awesome photographers. They capture every aspect of the wedding. They are also very lovely people to know as well. With them as photographers i dont need to worry if a certain shot was captured. They know there stuff and do it well. I cannot wait to work with them on future events.

Christine Arnold Photography Christine Arnold Photography Wedding Photographers

Ashley is a wonderfully talented photographer... she's easy going, friendly and professional.

MUAH by J - Makeup & Hair Artistry MUAH by J - Makeup & Hair Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Having worked with Ashley on many photo shoots as a hair and makeup artist, I can say with confidence that you will be absolutely thrilled to have her shoot your wedding! She is professional and fun! Best of all, she listens to what you want, and will do whatever it takes to get those shots! The photos truly do speak for themselves, so you don't have to take my word for it!

35405 Warren Rd Burlington, WI, 53105
Location of (Ashley Durham Photography)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding