360 Palisade Ave, Apt. 2, Garfield, NJ 07026 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Pricing

About Ash Sanabria Photography

I am a natural light photographer with a unique artistic style and a love for candid captures! I specialize in weddings, engagement sessions, portraits for couples and families, maternity sessions, pets, and styled model photoshoots. I dabble in boudoir, and studio work, as well, so don't be afraid to ask for something outside of the box!

Located in Garfield, New Jersey and serving surrounding areas. I am also willing to travel!

My vision for your photography session is to portray you, and your family, just as you are - to tell your story and encapsulate a living memory! I'm true to providing beautiful images for the people that matter most, my couples, their families, and their families to come.

Contact me now at ashlynmarie815@gmail.com Or via the contact page.

Thanks for stopping by! xx

Follow Ash Sanabria Photography on

Ash Sanabria Photography 1
  • Hope

Hope Voorhees · Married on 10/27/2018

Exceptional Photography

Ashlyn is a wonderful photographer. I am not the picture taker, and I must say in Ashlyn’s lens that all changed. She captures amazing shots and makes every bride feel like a beauty queen. I haven’t seen a photo that I haven’t loved. She works with every budget, is kind and very professional! Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/27/2018

Ashlyn is the BEST of the BEST! You cannot go wrong with choosing her. She is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. You cannot help but smile around her because her cheerfulness is so contagious! And she maintains this sweetness under the pressure of running a wedding! She runs the show and will make sure you get every shot you want. We used her for our engagement and wedding and I know we will be using her for our future photography needs! She is very organized, a great communicator, and will answer any question you have! Her photos are beautiful and you will be gushing over the pictures for years to come. She works with a person who makes beautiful wedding albums which makes things very convenient!!! You will not be disappointed if you chose her! If you want more information, feel free to email me at laurenmferrara@gmail.com ! Thank you Ashlyn!

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Ash Sanabria Photography 2

Taylor · Married on 06/09/2018

Ashlyn was recommended to us by a family member with a background in photography, so we knew from the beginning that she would take wonderful, high quality photos. What we didn't know was how much she would be part of our day, helping us organize, and keeping us sane during the chaos of our wedding day. I come from a big, blended family, and Ashlyn did an incredible job keeping everyone on track. She took control of the situation and got everyone in and out quickly. There were more than a few times that I got flustered because having so much family around can be trying, but Ashley stayed cool as a cucumber and got everything done. She spent lots of time walking around the location with us, taking a wide variety of photos so that our album won't all look the same. She also agreed to stay a few extras on short notice because we decided last minute that we'd like the extra coverage.

Ashlyn is incredible talented and even more of a pleasure to work with. On your wedding day you want to ensure that you capture the special moments, but it's even better to have someone there that you truly enjoy and helps make your day even easier. Ashlyn's photos are beautiful, soft, and each one is perfectly frame-able. If you want gorgeous photos and great experience, contact Ashlyn ASAP!

Sent on 06/23/2018