Woodbridge, VA 22192 Map · Phone number

About As U Wish, Inc.

As U Wish, is a mother-daughter team specializing in innovative wedding decor, serving the greater Washington D.C. area. We strive to customize your wedding As U Wish. Whether you're looking for unique and elegant, fun and flirty
or a particular theme...we'll work with you to create the look your heart desires. We'd like to make wedding décor affordable and elegant! We specialize in South Asian wedding decor including mandaps, backdrops, floral arrangements, centerpieces, aisle decor, flower garlands and much more. Call us to make it memorable, make it As U Wish...

Follow As U Wish, Inc. on

CP1
a
as
As U Wish, Inc.

43 Reviews for As U Wish, Inc.

Reva provided the mandap, including chairs and flowers, for our outdoor wedding. From the very first phone call, she completely understood our vision. She is extremely professional and flexible. We do not live in the DC area, but she made time to meet with us when we were in town to discuss the layout and fabric choice for the mandap. She also met us at the venue, about 1.5hrs away from the DC area, just to ensure perfection for our big day.

Reva and her parents arrived early on the day of our wedding to ensure a smooth set-up of the mandap given that other vendors were setting up also. The final mandap was more beautiful than what we had envisioned or even seen photos of on Reva's website. The mandap and beautiful chairs made our ceremony even that much more special. We have received numerous compliments on how gorgeous the mandap looked. All thanks to Reva!

Clare · Married on 08/31/2013

As U Wish did a great job with my wedding day flowers and decor-- I was very happy, and my family and friends were very impressed with how good everything looked. They really care about the details, and met with me multiple times and exchanged numerous emails with me in order to make sure that everything was just right. In addition, they were very flexible with my last minute changes and needs in the days leading up to the wedding. They were a pleasure to work with, and I would definitely recommend As U Wish for both floral and decor arrangements.

The As U Wish team did an incredible job at making our vision come to life for our nikkah ceremony! The decor (backdrop), lighting, and chairs were absolutely perfect. I really appreciated their attention to detail and their patience with all my requests. Fantastic customer service!

As U Wish, Inc. FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• A Sweet Soiree
    A Sweet Soiree Wedding Planners

In my opinion, As U Wish the the absolute best when it comes to South Asian decorators in the DC metro area. Reva and her team possess qualities that are hard to find elsewhere like professionalism, responsiveness, understanding of needs and wants, attention to detail, and trustworthiness. Additionally, they are positive and enthusiastic about the events they service, and provide a quality product - some of the best florals out there in comparison to others. It's a delight and a pleasure to work with them and I will wholeheartedly continue to refer them to my clients.

• Glow Weddings and Events
    Glow Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

I worked with Reva on an Indian wedding back in October of 2012. I was doing some partial planning for our mutual clients and we were happy to run into Reva when we were walking thru their venue and she was tearing down from another event. In our consultation with Reva, she was very knowledgable and could quickly suggest decor ideas and produce images of possible options. During the final preparations for the wedding, she was quick to respond and flexible as needed in order to ensure everything would turn out perfectly on the day of the wedding. And, it did! I'm looking forward to referring her and her team to my clients in 2013!

• Erum Rizvi Photography
    Erum Rizvi Photography Wedding Photographers

Reva is awesome to work with, such a fresh, friendly vendor with so much to offer. Reva always delivers amazing decor, highly recommend As U Wish for your event.

• Woodbridge, VA 22192 See on map