Norfolk, VA 23551 Map · Phone number

About ARupertiMakeUpArts

ARuperti.MakeUpArts

ARuperti strives to work with you to give you the wedding look you desire.
Taking your personal style and wedding themes into consideration is our specialty. Every bride should look just the way she wants on her wedding,
and ARuperti will help you make that happen.

From the palest ivory to the deepest mocha,
ARuperti will find the perfect way to compliment and enhance
any complexion and facial features.
And with airbrushing as my specialty I will make sure you hardly even feel the makeup while looking amazing. (Haven't heard of airbrushing before? Ask me!)

For more information please go to my site or call or email the artist.

• MakeupbySAC LLC
ww1

4 Reviews for ARupertiMakeUpArts

• Leigh

Leigh · Married on 10/10/2010

Alexandra (A. Ruperti) was amazing! I wasn't sure about a make-up artist initially, but I contacted DOZENS of different vendors to compare prices/quality and eventually decided to go with ARuperti. I live out of the country so it was important to me to work with someone willing to communicate, and Alexandra was not only extremely open and communicative, she helped me make lots of important decisions without even having met me! She was extremely flexible when scheduling my make-up trial (she did both me and my mother!) and on my wedding day, she was early (I was not!) but she set up and waited patiently while I ran around trying to get ready. I looked even better on my wedding day than at the trial--if that's even possible. My MOH also looked stunning! ARuperti did my hair as well and I'm convinced this was one of the best decisions I made in my wedding planning. She drove several hours out to my location, was extremely professional and courteous (and fun!), and did an amazing job (and for a lot less than most of the other vendors I contacted). I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/02/2010

Julia · Married on 01/09/2010

ARuperti was the best investment I made in my wedding planning! She was wonderful to work with at every level of the wedding make-up process. ARuperti was very receptive to discussing the look I wanted for my 7 bridesmaids and me and incorporating our dress colors. And then she tailored the right look to each girl's need! My bridesmaids and I were thrilled with how ARuperti brought out each girl's natural beauty. You cannot do better than ARuperti make-up arts for the most glamourest day of your life!!!
    Sincerely,
    Very Satisfied in the Deep South

Sent on 09/06/2010

Carrie · Married on 08/08/2009

ARuperti did the wedding make-up for me and my 4 bridesmaids earlier this month. She did a trial run for my make-up a couple months ahead and we tried out different styles until we found one I loved. At the wedding itself, she was very professional and brought a wide variety of make-up and equipment to suit our varied skin colors (both Caucasian and Indian). The airbrushing was very cool and extremely light. I rarely wear make-up, and was impressed with how it felt like I was wearing no foundation, and yet my flaws were covered! I LOVED our looks at the end of it, and it lasted throughout an afternoon and night of dancing and sweating! I still looked great when I got to the hotel. I highly recommend ARuperti for any and all wedding makeup.

Sent on 08/26/2009

ARupertiMakeUpArts FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup

• Silk & Silver Productions, LLC
    Silk & Silver Productions, LLC Wedding Videographers

Lexy is professional, talented, and delightful to work with! We've always enjoyed working with her over the years we've known her.

• Washigton DC Area and Norfolk See on map