717 Eden Way N., Chesapeake, VA 23320 Map · Phone number

About Natural Elements Spa & Salon

Who We Are

Our experienced staff is committed to nothing short of excellence. Our Internal Spa Therapist Certification Program assures that staff conforms to Natural Elements Spa procedures, protocols, and standards. Insuring you the spa experience you deserve!

Our staff is comprised of licensed professionals of the health, wellness and beauty industries...continually looking for ways to help you improve your quality of life and wellbeing.

In addition to being highly educated in their respective fields, each staff member is required to pursue continuing education that will enhance their skills and update their knowledge base. Many staff members have willingly given up other successful careers in order to practice the art of natural health. Their dedication is evident in their attention to detail and willingness to give so fully of them selves for your care.

"We create health and beauty by providing an inspired wellness experience for our guest, Guaranteed"!

spa14
GetAttachment
spa

1 Reviews for Natural Elements Spa & Salon

Nicolle · Married on 12/31/2010

The stylists at Natural Elements did a good job on my wedding day...I hired them for hair only for myself and my bridesmaids and mother. The only thing that concerned me was the tight time frame we were given, in my opinion. I am an event planner and it has been my experience that you are not just given the exact amount of time per person to get your hair done..there is some extra time to make sure every one is happy and no one feels rushed. My mother was the last to go and by that point she really only had about 20 minutes to get her hair finished before we had to take pictures and go to the limo, which does not leave much time if we needed any touch ups or if anyone did not like the way their hair came out. Although I was assured it was plenty of time for my group..I had contacted one of the styists and asked if they could come a little earlier than planned and was told by her that she did have another engagement that day but would come right after and she did arrive a bit earlier than the original time frame. It made me feel a little like I was working around her schedule not her working around mine, which is ok if I am going in for a hair cut but not on my wedding day. Overall, we were pleased with the result and I like that the stylists go on location so you do not have to worry about getting to and from a salon. The staff that I dealt with in the salon, mostly Amber, when booking my date was very friendly and helpful.

Sent on 01/10/2011

Natural Elements Spa & Salon FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Spa

• 717 Eden Way N. Chesapeake, 23320 See on map