Artistry Designs Group

Tampa, Florida View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Artistry Designs Group is an event design studio based out of Tampa, Florida. The company offers couples comprehensive event design, helping you plan the finer details of everything from floral arrangements to fabric draping. Founded on the belief that your wedding day should be unforgettable, the team is committed to making sure that your event becomes a long-cherished memory.

Artistry Designs Group works closely with clients to plan out all facets of their special day. The team is able to offer planning assistance for nearly all wedding types, including civil unions, destination weddings, eco-friendly weddings, non-religious weddings, cultural weddings, double weddings, military weddings, and religious weddings. Some of the planning services provided include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Full or partial planning
  • Timelines

Other Services
As well as planning assistance, Artistry Designs Group provides couples with the custom linens, lighting, fabric draping, and unique tablescapes needed to make their wedding venue pop. As well as lighting and decor services, the team provides floral design, allowing couples to truly customize every detail of their wedding day.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$185

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$350

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Patrick
    Patrick F. Married on 11/12/2022

Professional, Comforting, Skillful, Ease

If you want two amazing women on your side during what can be a stressful event for a lot of brides, look no further than Barb and Rachel with Artistry Designs Group. I live in CA, so planning a wedding in FL was daunting, but Barb and her daughter Rachel made it a breeze. I would recommend hiring them ASAP as soon as you know your wedding date so you don't miss out.

Professionalism: Barb and Rachel are extremely professional and efficient, yet have such friendly and warm personalities; it was a great mix to feel supported during the wedding planning process and on the wedding day itself.

Ability to Relieve Stress: I remember one day a month or two before my wedding I was feeling off-track, and worried I was behind schedule, but Barb's confidence and gentle voice totally calmed me down as she confirmed we were on the right track as far as a wedding-timeline goes.

Skillfulness: Finally, Barb's skill as an event and floral designer is superb. I was never a bride with a super-clear vision of what I wanted the wedding to look like, but Barb guided my husband and I in the right direction and it was money well spent - the venue looked gorgeous after her decorating, and I felt like I was in another world, not just a banquet hall. She made the place feel absolutely magical with her draping, florals, lighting and suggestions for chairs and charger plates.

Ease: Barb and Rachel can do coordinating, event design, and florals, and hiring them to do all three of these monumental tasks made life so easy, as I didn't have to keep track of multiple vendors. Speaking of vendors, Barb and Rachel helped me so much with communicating with my suppliers, such as the photographer, DJ, musicians, etc. It was a life-saver and just another example of how I felt so supported.

I would recommend Artistry Designs Group in a heartbeat to any couple!

Anna C. Married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous flowers and decor!

Barb delivered the most beautiful flowers, bouquets and table centerpieces for our wedding at the Rusty Pelican!!! I was blown away by the quality and received many compliments.
  • Emine
    Emine T. Married on 10/22/2022

The perfect day

Barb and her daughter Rachel were amazing. Barb has been so helpful, answering all of my questions and making me feel so calm and comfortable about everything. She ended up having strep throat on the day of the wedding but we weren't worried about anything because we knew her daughter, Rachel, would be there to help us. Barb was on call, but Rachel took care of everything so seamlessly. Our day was everything we imagined and more, and we are so thankful to Artistry Designs for their help in making it so wonderful!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services Wedding Hair & Makeup

I highly Recommend this Vendor.

Chantilly Cakes Chantilly Cakes Wedding Cakes

I have had the pleasure of working with Artistry Designs on many ocassions. Barb is wonderful to work with, very professional and willl make your wedding a memorable experience.

The Westin Tampa Waterside The Westin Tampa Waterside Hotel Weddings

Ladies, if you truly just want to enjoy your special day, then Barbara with Artistry Designs is the person to seek. Every bride I have had the pleasure of working along with has left glowing reviews and why??? Barbara has everything ready for you down to a T!! Her timeline and organization of your day means you get to enjoy every waking moment of your one and only day. Stress free!!

12240 Race Track Road Tampa, Florida, 33626

By Appt. Only
Location of (Artistry Designs Group)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding