12240 Race Track Road, Tampa, FL 33626 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Artistry Designs Group

Artistry Designs Group is an event design studio based out of Tampa, Florida. The company offers couples comprehensive event design, helping you plan the finer details of everything from floral arrangements to fabric draping. Founded on the belief that your wedding day should be unforgettable, the team is committed to making sure that your event becomes a long-cherished memory.

Artistry Designs Group works closely with clients to plan out all facets of their special day. The team is able to offer planning assistance for nearly all wedding types, including civil unions, destination weddings, eco-friendly weddings, non-religious weddings, cultural weddings, double weddings, military weddings, and religious weddings. Some of the planning services provided include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Full or partial planning
  • Timelines

Other Services
As well as planning assistance, Artistry Designs Group provides couples with the custom linens, lighting, fabric draping, and unique tablescapes needed to make their wedding venue pop. As well as lighting and decor services, the team provides floral design, allowing couples to truly customize every detail of their wedding day.

Follow Artistry Designs Group on

Artistry Designs Group 5
Artistry Designs Group 6
Artistry Designs Group 7

Grace · Getting married on 10/12/2019

My July 3rd wedding was beautiful thanks to Artistry Design Group! I hired Barb,reviewed colors and had everything all planned out...then, my fiance was deployed to Japan.With not knowing when he would return we called the wedding off.Thankfully he returned home 43 days before our original wedding date-Within that time frame we changed our reception venue and colors Being the frazzled Bride to be ,Barb kept everything in check for me. I could not have asked for more! It literally took my breath away when I walked into our reception,the tables were AMAZINGLY beautiful! Her work is elegant,classy and eye popping! I was honored to have such talent shine at my wedding!

• Donna

Donna · Married on 11/03/2018

Just Beautiful!!!!!!

I highly recommend Artistry Designs. Barb was a pleasure to work with. My husband & I had our vow renewal celebration at The Sandpearl Resort on Clearwater Beach. Barb did all the florals, linens, and lighting. She made my vision come to life! I can't describe how beautiful everything was! Barb also handled day of the event coordination. I. was able to relax & enjoy our evening because Barb took care of everything! She guided us through every step of the planning from selecting our invitations, to the crystals on our beautiful escort cards. Artistry Designs does it all!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Artistry Designs Group FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 350.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 8,149.00
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services
    Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services Wedding Hair & Makeup

I highly Recommend this Vendor.

• Chantilly Cakes
    Chantilly Cakes Wedding Cakes

I have had the pleasure of working with Artistry Designs on many ocassions. Barb is wonderful to work with, very professional and willl make your wedding a memorable experience.

• Westin Tampa Waterside
    Westin Tampa Waterside Hotel Weddings

Ladies, if you truly just want to enjoy your special day, then Barbara with Artistry Designs is the person to seek. Every bride I have had the pleasure of working along with has left glowing reviews and why??? Barbara has everything ready for you down to a T!! Her timeline and organization of your day means you get to enjoy every waking moment of your one and only day. Stress free!!

• 12240 Race Track Road Tampa, Florida, FL 33626 See on map