Palm Harbor, FL 34683 Map · Phone number

About Artistic Media

With a fusion of modern filmmaking, undeniable artistry, and an impeccable attention to detail, we deliver every client a work of art. Our unobtrusive style allows us to capture the essence of your individual personality, while creating a lasting legacy preserved on HD Blu-ray & DVD.

We produce personal wedding movies in an elegant cinematic style. Artistic and timeless, your wedding movie will be like nothing you have ever seen before.

Visit our website and Blog for samples of our work! www.artisticmediaonline.com

• Shannon Kelly Films
  • Namesake Creative
  • Imagery Wedding Films

7 Reviews for Artistic Media

• F

Francesca · Married on 04/01/2011

AMAZING! My husband and I renewed our vows on April 1, 2011 at the Ritz Carlton in Sarasota, FL. We did not have a wedding when we were married 10 years ago so we decided to finally go for it. From the moment I met Mike I knew that he was the right person tho capture our special day. The level of professionalism and commitment that he showed us is unparalleled. My mother and I owned a couture bridal boutique and do not recommend lightly and would recommend Mike with Artistic Media as #1. This day goes by so fast that if you do not have video of the event you will forget all of the little things that you dreamt of and worked so hard to put together. We hired Mike for the entire 7 hours and the footage that he took is just breathtaking. I just received our final movie and it brought me to tears.

Sent on 02/14/2012

Ashley · Married on 09/05/2010

Wonderful to work with! So professional and such a blessing to have along on your wedding day! We LOVED our movie trailer and have showed it to so many loved one who were not able to attend our special day! We will treasure their work forever!

Sent on 09/27/2010
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/14/2009

Artistic Media provides absolutely amazing videography. What they produce is truly a "Wedding Day Movie." I couldn't be happier with my decision to have them be a part of my big event. Their professionalism was utmost and they were able to catch every moment without even being noticed. My video is beautiful, and the time they take to put the video together truly makes it a work of art. This is not your typical cheesy wedding video. They really do capture who you are as a couple and make your memories so special. I HIGHLY recommend this company for all of your videography needs!

Sent on 03/05/2010

• Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa Hotel Weddings

A wonderful vendor to work with.

• iCustomLabel Wedding Favors

If your looking for a video you will watch over and over, be sure to go with Artistic Media. They take videography to the next level with quality and enjoyment. They do amazing editing and turn your wedding into a movie that any one would watch!

• Florida Sun Weddings Wedding Planners

Artistic Media is a wonderful team of professionals that will capture every detail of a wedding beyond your expectations. They are a pleasure to work with, and we highly recommend them to any bride.

• Palm Harbor, FL, 34683 See on map
    Location of (Artistic Media)