234 West 27th St, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number

About Art of Perfection Event Design, LLC

Imagine "Perfection" at your next event...
let ART OF PERFECTION EVENTS help.

Art of Perfection Event Design is a full-service couture wedding and event planning company. We are based in the New York tri-state area and specialize in Destination Events in Italy.

Art of Perfection Events handpicks every venue to ensure that it is the perfect place for your magical event.

Art of Perfection Event Services Include:
Floral
Invitations
Jewelry Selection
Luxury Transportation
Pampering (Hair and Make-up, Spa Services)
Photography
Travel
Tour Service
Translator Service
Venue Selection
and much more...

WE perfect while YOU enjoy!
Please contact us for a quote...

Follow Art of Perfection Event Design, LLC on

Wedding ceremony
26b506a9e30d03b9 1368482662574 alexandraandmichielgardalakewedding021

2 Reviews for Art of Perfection Event Design, LLC

Alexandra · Married on 08/31/2015

5 Star Wedding Planners – Maryla and Peppe created a wonderfully elegant, relaxed, and luxurious wedding event for my husband and I - we could not have been more impressed with the outcome.

My husband, Daniele, and I both have a love affair with Italy. When we started thinking of our wedding day, we both knew we wanted to bring our family and friends to the country that brought us together and cultivated our love story. Having met him while I was studying in Italy, we knew Italy was to perfect place to say our vows in … we just didn’t know how to go about this. Planning a wedding is difficult enough, but having to plan one across the world when you don’t speak the language is next to impossible.

I was searching online one day when I came across the website Art of Perfection Events and that is where everything started to fall into place. I contacted Maryla on her website and within minutes received a phone call from her, inviting me into the office to simply talk about my story and ideas for my special day. After meeting with her, I knew my wedding was going to be the magical event I had always dreamed of.

The venue was perfect and exactly what we wanted, the food was amazing, and I am still getting calls telling me what a special wedding we had. She performed additional tasks such as picking our guests up at the airport, assisting everyone with their travel and hotel accommodations, planning a boat cruise the night before our wedding and a beach brunch the day after our wedding.

Very importantly, she managed the vendors and every detail from start to finish, enabling me me remain relaxed and reassured throughout the whole process. Maryla is an extremely professional, organized and supportive wedding planner who also has a warm demeanor and knows how to have fun.

Our wedding was the most romantic night of my life and I HIGHLY recommend Art of Perfection Events … I would hire her again in a heartbeat. Grazie Mille Maryla and Peppe!!!!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Alessandra · Married on 06/30/2014

Art of Perfection Event Design handled my destination wedding in Italy. They are a husband and wife team who understood exactly what both my spouse and I were looking for. We couldn't have done it without them! It was truly a dream wedding!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Art of Perfection Event Design, LLC FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Art of Perfection Event Design to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 234 West 27th St New York, 10001 See on map
    2035207532 (Phone number)
    Location of (Art of Perfection Event Design, LLC)