409 W. Main St. Ste. 100, Brighton, MI 48116 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Art In Bloom Studio

Art In Bloom in downtown Brighton, MI has been operating as a floral studio since the summer of 2010. Owner, Tracey Flanigan, specializes in unique, one-of-a-kind florals and is known for her attention to detail and personalized service. Call 810.227.9500 to set up a free consultation. Delivery and set-up available throughout the Metro-Detroit area.

Follow Art In Bloom Studio on

Art In Bloom Studio 5
  • Sierra

Sierra · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding Flowers

Tracy did an amazing job! She really brought everything I had imagined to life and made our wedding beautiful! She was super friendly and helpful! I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Art In Bloom Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Sierra! It was great to work with you and I enjoyed creating your wedding day florals. I appreciate your kind words!
  • Kristyn

Kristyn · Married on 06/01/2019

June Wedding

Our flowers were PERFECT!!!! Tracey did an amazing job and exceeded my expectations! She really captured what I envisioned and helped make our day an absolute dream. I would highly recommend her for wedding and any event or anything flower-related! My bouquet was to die for!!! So beautiful!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Art In Bloom Studio's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristyn! It was honestly a pleasure to work with you. You came to me with a gorgeous color scheme in mind and some beautiful key blooms that you wanted incorporated and then granted me the opportunity to use some creative freedom to put everything together...all that a florist could ask for! Best to you and Josh!
  • Katlyn

Katlyn Friel · Married on 11/23/2018

Absolutely Beautiful

I cannot recommend Tracey and Art in Bloom enough for the most beautiful wedding arrangements. We was recently married this past November in Michigan, however with us living in Arizona, we needed a little extra guidance in planning to bring our visions to reality. Tracey was responsive as we sent over inspiration and ideas through email and even met with us while were in town a few months before the wedding to show us some examples of what she had planned for the day. She was very flexible when we emailed requests and additions leading up the big day and really listened to what we were envisioning. Tracey and her team had our rooms set up beautifully on the day of the wedding and the arrangements were even more beautiful than I could have ever imaged. Pricing was very reasonable for the level of customer service and the beauty of the art that she provides - I still cant stop staring at the photos of our beautiful flowers!

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Art In Bloom Studio 6
    Art In Bloom Studio 7
    Art In Bloom Studio 8
    Art In Bloom Studio 9
    Art In Bloom Studio 10

Art In Bloom Studio's reply:

Katlyn- It was such a pleasure to work with you and Evan! I really appreciate the review and also, the level of trust you had in me to plan and create your wedding day vision even though we had only one consultation. Thanks so much and I wish you two all the best!

Award

Art In Bloom Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 17.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Art In Bloom Studio 1
    Call to arrange your free consultation!
    Let's schedule an appointment to discuss your wedding flower needs. Please call ahead to provide some ideas of your color scheme, theme and favorite flowers. I look forward to meeting you and to helping make your wedding day even more special with the addition of flowers!

• Shelbi Moore
    Shelbi Moore Wedding Planners

Tracey from Art in Bloom has been so lovely to work with! She is passionate about her work and has an amazing eye and talent for capturing the vision you are trying to achieve! I look forward to working with her more in the future!

• 409 W. Main St. Ste. 100 Brighton, 48116 See on map