Art In Bloom Studio Reviews

Art In Bloom Studio 5
  • Sierra

Sierra · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding Flowers

Tracy did an amazing job! She really brought everything I had imagined to life and made our wedding beautiful! She was super friendly and helpful! I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Art In Bloom Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Sierra! It was great to work with you and I enjoyed creating your wedding day florals. I appreciate your kind words!
  • Kristyn

Kristyn · Married on 06/01/2019

June Wedding

Our flowers were PERFECT!!!! Tracey did an amazing job and exceeded my expectations! She really captured what I envisioned and helped make our day an absolute dream. I would highly recommend her for wedding and any event or anything flower-related! My bouquet was to die for!!! So beautiful!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Art In Bloom Studio's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristyn! It was honestly a pleasure to work with you. You came to me with a gorgeous color scheme in mind and some beautiful key blooms that you wanted incorporated and then granted me the opportunity to use some creative freedom to put everything together...all that a florist could ask for! Best to you and Josh!
  • Katlyn

Katlyn Friel · Married on 11/23/2018

Absolutely Beautiful

I cannot recommend Tracey and Art in Bloom enough for the most beautiful wedding arrangements. We was recently married this past November in Michigan, however with us living in Arizona, we needed a little extra guidance in planning to bring our visions to reality. Tracey was responsive as we sent over inspiration and ideas through email and even met with us while were in town a few months before the wedding to show us some examples of what she had planned for the day. She was very flexible when we emailed requests and additions leading up the big day and really listened to what we were envisioning. Tracey and her team had our rooms set up beautifully on the day of the wedding and the arrangements were even more beautiful than I could have ever imaged. Pricing was very reasonable for the level of customer service and the beauty of the art that she provides - I still cant stop staring at the photos of our beautiful flowers!

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Art In Bloom Studio 6
    Art In Bloom Studio 7
    Art In Bloom Studio 8
    Art In Bloom Studio 9
    Art In Bloom Studio 10

Art In Bloom Studio's reply:

Katlyn- It was such a pleasure to work with you and Evan! I really appreciate the review and also, the level of trust you had in me to plan and create your wedding day vision even though we had only one consultation. Thanks so much and I wish you two all the best!

Amy · Married on 07/08/2017

Tracey was so helpful in everything. We live in San Francisco and needed a lot of guidance for a wedding in Ann Arbor. Tracey was so great in using images that I sent to her for inspiration and transforming our ideas into reality. She was super flexible when we decided to add a couple more items just weeks before and delivered everything on time and in great shape.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Hi Amy,

It was a pleasure to work with you long distance! I am so happy to hear that everything turned out just as you had hoped. Thanks again for your business.
    Tracey Flanigan

Caitlin · Married on 10/29/2016

It would be hard to overstate just how wonderful Tracey and her team are. Truly. We had a small budget and big venue and some very VERY loose ideas of what we wanted (neither of us are very knowledgeable about flowers) and she totally transformed that small budget and those loose ideas into what I'm sure was the most beautiful wedding of all time (though I'm slightly biased). I did not want to put my bouquet down all night, and we had numerous people compliment the florals. Most important though, was Tracey's supportive nature and creative spirit. She visualized things we couldn't, and helped make those visualizations a reality within our budget by finding things we could do ourselves, using our own mismatchy vases, etc. She even helped us figure out a way to reuse and donate the flowers after the wedding. I cannot recommend Tracey enough.

Sent on 11/22/2016
  • Cora

Cora · Married on 10/28/2016

We did not end up using Art In Bloom, we found a floral shop closer to our venue, but I want to submit a positive review because Tracey was so nice and easy to work with! I very much enjoyed meeting with her and I highly recommend Art In Bloom to anyone in that area!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Megan · Married on 10/01/2016

I could not have asked for more in a florist. My flowers were a really important piece of the day for me, but I also had a budget to stick with and Tracey helped make the end result more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

From the moment I met Tracey I knew Art in Bloom was the perfect florist for me. She totally picked up on my vision and provided expert advice to ensure my visions became a reality. Tracey was so flexible, helpful, and responsive when picking out flower types, working with my budget, and setting up consultations.

So many guests have given me compliments about the flowers and bouquets we had at the wedding and I could not have been happier with them.

Tracey is someone who loves what she does and is a wealth of knowledge about any and all things flowers. If you decide to trust Tracey and Art in Bloom for your big day or event you will be SO pleased with the results, I cannot say enough nice things about my experience!

Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Tina · Married on 10/01/2016

Tracey is amazing!!! Not only is she extremely professional, she is a floral guru. She brought my vision to life and kept everything within our budget. Her prices are very reasonable and she is very flexible. Last minute I decided to add a floral crown, which I left all design up to Tracey. IT WAS PERFECT. I received so many compliments on the flowers and my flower crown. Go with Tracey, you will NOT be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Kathy · Married on 08/27/2016

I would HIGHLY recommend Tracey from Art In Bloom! I love flowers, and this was one part of our wedding I felt strongly about. I had a particular budget, and Tracey was so accommodating to fit everything I wanted into the budget. The flowers were beautiful, I enjoyed them for days and days after the wedding! I also rented an arch for our outdoor ceremony, and I actually think that was my favorite part of the ceremony (other than the "I do's, of course!). It was gorgeous, and really made the ceremony! Tracey was also awesome at communication-- she got back to me immediately, always listened carefully, and documented everything we talked about.

Sent on 12/09/2016

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!! If I could post how beautiful our flowers were I would. Tracey did an amazing job. Our flowers were probably the best I have ever seen and at such a great value!

Sent on 08/29/2015

Art In Bloom Studio's reply:

Thanks so much! It was a pleasure working with the two of you. :)

Chelsea · Married on 07/18/2015

Tracey was amazing. My flowers were beautiful and I couldn't have asked for anything more. She also worked very well when I had to make last minute changes!!!

Sent on 08/01/2015

Art In Bloom Studio's reply:

Thank you Chelsea! It was my pleasure to work with you and Chris. I loved designing your bouquet and would really appreciate a photo for my portfolio whenever possible.
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/18/2015

Art in Bloom did such an amazing job on our wedding flowers. Tracey is such a great person and she is very organized and easy to work with!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Art In Bloom Studio's reply:

Thank you Courtney! It makes my job so easy when the bride chooses such beautiful ideas and flower varieties. ;) I loved creating your outdoor ceremony decor!
  • KESWalle

Kandra · Married on 03/01/2014

Tracey did an absolutely amazing job with the bouquets, boutonniere and corsages for my wedding!! I had met with 3 other florists before her who did not understand the rustic, gardeny feel I wanted. Tracey seemed to get it immediately!! I knew within minutes I had to go with her and I dont regret it for a second. She captured my ideas PERFECTLY and my bouquet actually brought tears to my eyes the day of my wedding. THANK YOU SO MUCH TRACEY!!! - The Sobels

Sent on 03/10/2014

Working with Art in Bloom was such a pleasure! I didn't have long before my wedding, however they were able to put together the perfect arrangements for me and my bridesmaids in a timely and professional manner. Thank you so much for adding to our special day!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Kari · Married on 01/31/2014

Tracey is the best! My flowers were gorgeous and we received so many compliments on our centerpieces. Tracey is so helpful and always has great ideas. She is willing to help in any way necessary and is easy to get a hold of. My sister used her for her wedding a year and a half ago and now I used her. We have already recommended her to several people as well!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Jason · Married on 09/28/2013

Art in Bloom did an amazing job on our flowers for the wedding. Tracey made sure our day had everything we wanted plus more. Her prices were very reasonable and priced better than most places but her quality of work was top notch. I would highly recommend Art in Bloom to anyone.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Hi Jason,
    It was my pleasure to help you and Summer accomplish the look that you desired for your wedding within your budget. Thanks again for your business and congratulations on your marriage.
    Tracey Flanigan

I found what I liked on Pinterest and Tracey pulled it together for me! She was a very detail oriented lady and very professional and would recommend for any wedding or flower needs!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Very creative and willing to work with u to get a product that I envisioned

Sent on 06/14/2014