About Arizona Wedding Ceremonies

Arizona Wedding Ceremonies is a nondenominational wedding officiant service based in Phoenix, Arizona. Mike Kennedy, the ordained wedding officiant, has been licensed to officiate weddings since the early 1990s. He offers a wide range of ceremonial options for every couple, and he has been officiating wedding ceremonies in the greater Phoenix area for more than 20 years. The officiant specializes in romantic and personalized wedding ceremonies that reflect the personality of the couple.

Arizona Wedding Ceremonies officiates a variety of wedding ceremony types such as civil union, non-religions, single religion, interfaith ceremony, rehearsals, and vow renewal. Mike Kennedy provides officiant services for religious faiths including agnostic and non-denomination. Arizona Wedding Ceremonies also offers a one-of-a-kind elopement ceremonies in a lush and tranquil park as a substitute to a courthouse ceremony. Officiant services also include customized vows for each couple's ceremony.

Follow Arizona Wedding Ceremonies on

Arizona Wedding Ceremonies 4
Arizona Wedding Ceremonies 5
Arizona Wedding Ceremonies 6

Allison · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Our ceremony was beautiful and personal

My fiance and I were in a unique situation; we were moving across the country while in the final stages of wedding planning. Could we find an officiant who would make our ceremony personal and memorable while only meeting on the phone or Skype? Yes and yes! We were so impressed with the level of professionalism from Mike after our first phone call. He asked the perfect questions, was charismatic and easy to talk to, and truly cared about getting to know us. It was very apparent that Mike loves what he does and puts his heart into learning about his couples. Our ceremony was perfect and included the intricacies of what make my and my fiance's relationship unique. Our family kept coming up to us throughout the evening and saying, "What a great ceremony!" "Where did you find that guy? He was wonderful!"
    I would highly recommend hiring Mike for your special day!

Joy · Married on 10/11/2018

Personalized and Professional

Eddie and I could not have been more pleased with Mike Kennedy as our officiant at our wedding! He was very personal and professional and covered all the details for a perfect ceremony. We met with him once and he pinpointed everything making the ceremony personalized to us and revealing it to our guests. I had a couple of my guests saying how special Mike made our ceremony, which are my exact sentiments. Simply Beautiful! I would highly recommend Mike to anyone wanting a special and personalized ceremony.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Arizona Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for these very kind words!! It makes me so happy to know how much you and Eddie loved your ceremony.

Arizona Wedding Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 550.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AZ, MN
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Jim Olsen ~ Guitarist
    Jim Olsen ~ Guitarist Wedding Musicians

As a musician who has played at literally hundreds of weddings, I've seen & heard a lot of different officiants over the years. Mike, by far, is the best! Professional, experienced, & sincere are just a few of the words to describe Mike Kennedy!

• Impact DJs and PhotoBooth
    Impact DJs and PhotoBooth Wedding DJs

Huge reputation, and lives up to the hype. Consistent, professional and spot on. One of the best pros I have worked with for years.

• Rachel Leintz Photography
    Rachel Leintz Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Mike at the Hermosa Inn. He is so friendly and kind. I could tell that the happy couple was relaxed and considered him a friend. Mike was also very easy to work with and has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the wedding industry. I highly recommend him to any couple getting ready to say "I do!"

• Phoenix, AZ 85067 See on map