Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 85067 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Arizona Wedding Ceremonies

I am a nondenominational wedding officiant based in the Phoenix area and have had the pleasure of officiating weddings for more than 20 years. I specialize in providing my couples with truly personalized ceremonies, not just another sterile cookie cutter type. If you want a ceremony that is about you and your unique relatiosnhip, I would love to connect with you to discuss my services and style in detail. Sincerely, Mike Kennedy

I gladly offer my services as an officiant for civil union, non-religious, single religion, interfaith ceremony, and I am LBGT friendly. I also offer a beautiful court house alternative elopement ceremony in a lush and tranquil park setting or at a location of your choice.Vow renewals are very special and I love providing those for couples celebrating an anniversary or simply with a desire to reaffirm their love for each other.

Follow Arizona Wedding Ceremonies on

Arizona Wedding Ceremonies 5
Arizona Wedding Ceremonies 6
Arizona Wedding Ceremonies 7

Allison · Married on 06/22/2019

Our ceremony was beautiful and personal

My fiance and I were in a unique situation; we were moving across the country while in the final stages of wedding planning. Could we find an officiant who would make our ceremony personal and memorable while only meeting on the phone or Skype? Yes and yes! We were so impressed with the level of professionalism from Mike after our first phone call. He asked the perfect questions, was charismatic and easy to talk to, and truly cared about getting to know us. It was very apparent that Mike loves what he does and puts his heart into learning about his couples. Our ceremony was perfect and included the intricacies of what make my and my fiance's relationship unique. Our family kept coming up to us throughout the evening and saying, "What a great ceremony!" "Where did you find that guy? He was wonderful!"
    I would highly recommend hiring Mike for your special day!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly Hagberg · Married on 06/15/2019

Brainerd, MN Wedding 2019

We got married 6/15/19 in Brainerd, MN and were lucky enough to have Mike Kennedy with arizonaweddingceremonies do our ceremony! Words cannot describe how amazing he is! He took the time and effort to get to know us as a couple and incorporated this into our ceremony making it feel personal and truly genuine! I received numerous compliments throughout the night about how beautiful and touching our ceremony was and people thought we had known Mike for some time, which we had met 2 weeks prior! He is very responsive and does an incredible job! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Arizona Wedding Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 550.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AZ, MN
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Jim Olsen ~ Guitarist
    Jim Olsen ~ Guitarist Wedding Musicians

As a musician who has played at literally hundreds of weddings, I've seen & heard a lot of different officiants over the years. Mike, by far, is the best! Professional, experienced, & sincere are just a few of the words to describe Mike Kennedy!

• Impact DJs and PhotoBooth
    Impact DJs and PhotoBooth Wedding DJs

Huge reputation, and lives up to the hype. Consistent, professional and spot on. One of the best pros I have worked with for years.

• Rachel Leintz Photography
    Rachel Leintz Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Mike at the Hermosa Inn. He is so friendly and kind. I could tell that the happy couple was relaxed and considered him a friend. Mike was also very easy to work with and has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the wedding industry. I highly recommend him to any couple getting ready to say "I do!"

• Phoenix Phoenix, AZ, 85067 See on map