Arizona Wedding Ceremonies

Phoenix, AZ View map

$550 Typical Price

I am a nondenominational wedding officiant based in the Phoenix area and have had the pleasure of officiating weddings for more than 20 years. I specialize in providing my couples with truly personalized ceremonies, not just another sterile cookie cutter type. If you want a ceremony that is about you and your unique relatiosnhip, I would love to connect with you to discuss my services and style in detail. Sincerely, Mike Kennedy

I gladly offer my services as an officiant for civil union, non-religious, single religion, interfaith ceremony, and I am LBGT friendly. I also offer a beautiful court house alternative elopement ceremony in a lush and tranquil park setting or at a location of your choice.Vow renewals are very special and I love providing those for couples celebrating an anniversary or simply with a desire to reaffirm their love for each other.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$550

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AZ
MN

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Ashley V. Married on 02/22/2020

Lovely experience!

Highly recommend for small gathering, short notice ceremony
  • Kelly
    Kelly H. Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing ceremony with Mike Kennedy

Mike Kennedy did the most amazing job on our ceremony for our September wedding at Cragun's Resort, in Brainerd, Mn. His words are like a beautiful poem that seemed to be true in every aspect of our lives. He takes the time to get to know you and really make his ceremony based upon you. He added in such a nice piece about how my husband was honoring his late dad by wearing the boutonnieres in the bullet casing from his 21 gun salute at the service that we kept. Mikes readings were everything I could have hoped them to be, so beautiful, sincere, and true to who myself and husband are...Thank you Mike for such a magical ceremony- our guest told us it was the best ceremony they have ever been to. you definelty know what your doing and it shows very well in your readings! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts . We highly suggest hiring Mike to help give your wedding day that little something extra, you'll really remember for the rest of your lives!
    -Scott and Kelly Rivers
    Allison Married on 06/22/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our ceremony was beautiful and personal

My fiance and I were in a unique situation; we were moving across the country while in the final stages of wedding planning. Could we find an officiant who would make our ceremony personal and memorable while only meeting on the phone or Skype? Yes and yes! We were so impressed with the level of professionalism from Mike after our first phone call. He asked the perfect questions, was charismatic and easy to talk to, and truly cared about getting to know us. It was very apparent that Mike loves what he does and puts his heart into learning about his couples. Our ceremony was perfect and included the intricacies of what make my and my fiance's relationship unique. Our family kept coming up to us throughout the evening and saying, "What a great ceremony!" "Where did you find that guy? He was wonderful!"
    I would highly recommend hiring Mike for your special day!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Jim Olsen ~ Guitarist Jim Olsen ~ Guitarist Wedding Musicians

As a musician who has played at literally hundreds of weddings, I've seen & heard a lot of different officiants over the years. Mike, by far, is the best! Professional, experienced, & sincere are just a few of the words to describe Mike Kennedy!

Impact DJs and PhotoBooth Impact DJs and PhotoBooth Wedding DJs

Huge reputation, and lives up to the hype. Consistent, professional and spot on. One of the best pros I have worked with for years.

Rachel Leintz Photography Rachel Leintz Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Mike at the Hermosa Inn. He is so friendly and kind. I could tell that the happy couple was relaxed and considered him a friend. Mike was also very easy to work with and has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the wedding industry. I highly recommend him to any couple getting ready to say "I do!"

Phoenix Phoenix, AZ, 85067
Location of (Arizona Wedding Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding