56 Main St Suite 10-11, Florida, NY 10990 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Arielle's Aesthetics

Arielle’s Aesthetics is a licensed beauty artist based in Florida, New York. Arielle is a licensed aesthetician with over 10 years of experience in the industry. She specializes in bridal makeup, airbrushing, makeup lessons, lash application, keratin lash lift, facial waxing, and organic facial treatments. One of her favorite parts of her job is getting to know her customers and spending time with them before and during their special day.

Arielle’s Aesthetics offers complimentary false lashes to customers who have signed up for her makeup and beauty services. When you have the right professional, you can truly have an incredible wedding day. Wedding makeup and beauty services include the following:

• Makeup trial

1 User photo

Arielle's Aesthetics 1

Courtney · Married on 09/14/2019

Arielle is the best!

Arielle was my first, and ultimately my decision to do my and my bridal party’s makeup for my wedding. She is sweet, responsive and absolutely amazing! Her work speaks for itself, everyone looked breathtaking! I will continue to rave about her work to anyone who will listen, I will recommend her to any bride, and I will use her for anything I need in the future!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Josalyn · Married on 04/27/2019

Arielle Is The Best!

I could not have chosen a better person to do my makeup for my wedding day! From Arielle’s personality, to her professionalism, to her work...she is simply the best! She made me feel beyond beautiful on my wedding day! She did the makeup of me, my bridal party (6 girls) and MIL. She stuck to her schedule and we were even done before the projected time! They are all still talking about how beautiful they felt over a month later! Not only did we feel beautiful; we looked it AND the makeup lasted for over 12+ hours...through crying and LOTS of dancing (and sweating)! I truthfully could not have chosen someone better. Arielle helped to make my wedding day so special and I cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2018

Oh my goodness! Where can i honestly start with saying how absolutely AMAZING Arielle is at what she does. After my wedding trial with her and realizing fake eyelashes probably wouldn’t work the best on me, she turned me onto lash lift and tint and my god it looked 8373727 times better then fakes for my big day! She killed the makeup game with ALL of my bridesmaids, my moms, and of course myself. Even if makeup seems scary to you, she makes it an exciting experience that you’re comfortable in the whole entire time. You’re silly if you don’t hire her for your next event! Thanks again Arielle!

Sent on 09/05/2018

• What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 75.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair Removal, Makeup, Spa, Licensed, Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing