16 Laird Street Pier Village, Long Branch, NJ 07740 Map · Phone number

About Aquamedica Day Spa and Salon

Your wedding is one of the biggest days of your life, and Aquamedica invites you to create your own spa memory. Aquamedica is the perfect intimate setting for bridal shower, engagement party or, bachelorette party. As our special bridal party guests, you will be treated to our holistic and individualized attention. Aquamedica is one of the few spas in NJ that also encourages friends and couples to spa together. For information or assistance planning a day at Aquamedica, please contact Anatoliy. We look forward to making your wedding or engagement party, bridal shower or birthday party a memorable spa experience!

Bridal Spa Party

At AquaMedica, NJ Best Day Spa, your special day is as important to us as it is to you. We have designed a variety of wonderful ways for you to look your best.
Plan your personal beauty.
We will help you schedule your complete skincare, beauty, and hair program months before the big day.
We'll create your bridal party. A great way to pamper yourself and reduce stress! Services are available for the groom, as well!

Gift Certificates are available for the entire bridal party.
We will pamper you and your bridesmaids with manicures, pedicures, facials, massages and even wedding day hairstyles and make-up.

We currently host the following types of Spa Parties

Corporate Event Spa Party
Special Occasion
Anniversary Spa Party
and more...

Prices are based on the level of services rendered. For a groups ranging from 4 to 50 people, We extend special discounts on all services. Parties can brought in their own food, beverage, cocktails, etc...

Group Events Please call 732.222.8611 for any questions!

Spa Parties! Rest, Relax and be pampered!

Are you looking for a place to have a Spa Party? AquaMedica Day Spa is just the place for you!
Spend a little time pampering yourself and your wedding party before that all-important ceremony with day spa services. Bridal and Bachelorette Spa parties are gaining popularity because they provide a fun and new variation to traditional celebrations. Special get together with friends and loved ones for your bridal party.

aquamedica day spa and salon
Mother and Daughter at Aquamedica Spa NJ before the wedding
aquamedica day spa and salon

2 Reviews for Aquamedica Day Spa and Salon

Amanda · Married on 07/24/2010

The woman who did my hair was very helpful. Not only did she try her best to make my hair the way that I wanted (didn't really happen), but she also talked me through how to put on my makeup - without charging me!

Sent on 08/24/2010

Emily · Married on 05/30/2010

3.8
      3.5
      3.0
      3.5

We used Aquamedica for our hair and makeup on the day of the wedding. There were 12 of us total. Whew. The salon is pretty small but it is located across from The Ocean Place, so I’ll honestly say it was convenience that drove me to this place. My hair and makeup trial was only so-so, in my opinion. But, the same girl (Adrianna) did my hair and makeup for the big day and it blew my mind. It was amazing!! This said, I repeatedly warned Aquamedica leading up to the wedding that we all needing to be done at 1pm the latest. I even gave him a spreadsheet with the timelines and breakdowns. On the big day, he told me they were down a makeup artist, but not to be worried. From 9am to 11am things moved fairly quickly. I made a personal mistake of waiting for my hair/makeup to be done on the later end (around noon) which made things feel a little rushed. At 12:30, my makeup wasn’t done yet, my mothers airbrush wasn’t done yet, and one of my girlfriends tattoo covering wasn’t done yet. The girlfriend with the tattoos was seriously there until 3 o’clock. I didn’t leave there until about 1:30pm myself. I did feel like everything was getting rushed at the end. They did a great job on our hair and makeup, but it wasn’t for cheap either. It averaged out to be about $150 per person. The other shocking thing with this salon was that I called a few days earlier to remind them we would all be having fake eye lashs, and they didn’t even carry them! So here I was 2 days before my wedding running around trying to pick up 12 sets of fake eye lashes (not very cheap either!). I though this was crazy – I mean, it’s a beauty salon, isn’t it!? Anyways, I like what they did but did not like them being unable to stick to my schedule.

Sent on 06/22/2010

Aquamedica Day Spa and Salon FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Spa

• 16 Laird Street, Pier Village Long Branch, 07740 See on map