3916 McDermott Rd #135, Plano, TX 75025 Map · Phone number

About Appletree Flowers

Whether you know the exactly what you want or haven't decided yet, our expert designers will make your special day perfect. We are a full service florist that guarantees customer satisfaction on all of our work.

Follow Appletree Flowers on

16 17 wedding 9

6 Reviews for Appletree Flowers

• Sinu & Manoj

Sinu & Manoj · Married on 06/14/2014

I had ordered altar flowers for the church and family boutonnieres from Appletree. All I had to tell them was my wedding colors and they said they'll put together an arrangement with those colors for the church. The flowers were arranged so beautifully and looked great! Appletree also delivered the family boutonnieres the morning of the wedding, fresh and ready to be pinned! Overall service and quality was great! Would recommend!

I pretty much cried tears of happiness when Appletree delivered my flowers to the church! I was worried we weren't going to find a florist since we had cancelled the previous florist 3 weeks before the wedding but the a coordinator mentioned Appletree and they delivered 150%! I am not familiar with flowers, but I knew a broad idea of what I wanted and they made it happen! The flowers were fresh, clean, and beautiful. Not to mention my 9 bridesmaids bouquets were amazing.

• Diana

Diana · Married on 09/10/2011

I just don't have enough words to say thank you to the entire staff of Appletree Florist for the wonderful flowers, bouquets, etc..... the choice Vicki helped me put together was superb. The bride bouquet was even nicer than I expected. Vicki and her entire staff are just the greatest people to work with, it was a pleasure to just go in and talk. They loved my dalmatian and asked questions about him. I can certainly recommend Appletree florist for your wedding.

Award