The Engagemint

Allen, TX

The Engagemint is a Special Event & Wedding Florist servicing the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex and beyond. Whether you are looking for wedding personals, floral installations, or one of a kind details we can assist you in creating an event that is uniquely reflective of you. We look forward to working with you!

Debra Married on 08/10/2013
    Choosing The Engagemint to create all of the floral decor for our wedding was a wonderful decision! The arrangements and bouquets were more georgeous than I could have imagined! And Debra Mintmier came up with a most lovely and creative centerpiece idea that helped me stay within my modest budget - beautifully packaged potted African violets that my guests were delighted to be able to take home with them. Debra even managed to accommodate my request for 10 additional centerpieces less than two weeks before the wedding when my guest count unexpectedly skyrocketed. The pricing for all the arrangements was refreshingly reasonable compared to other vendors, and the final product was amazing!
    Misti Married on 08/03/2013
    Debra Mintmier, owner of The Engagemint, provided beautiful flowers for my wedding and reception. She went above and beyond to ensure that the chapel and reception site were perfect! I enjoyed working with Debra very much and would highly recommend her!
    Jan Married on 08/03/2013
    Debra did a beautiful job for our daughter's wedding!! She was such a sweetheart to work with - so easy to visit with and so willing to help make the wedding perfect. She definitely went the extra mile!! Debra was truly a blessing for us!! Such a lovely person!!

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding