Aphrodite Wedding Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Aphrodite Wedding Photography

Delivers fun, elegant, and timeless photography...reflecting who you are, unobtrusively.

"I listen.  Learning  about you helps me create images that reflect who you are, and your vision of your day.  I offer customized,  boutique services from first contact through delivery of your handcrafted albums. I fit into the flow of your day with an unobtrusive style.  Most of  all, I want you to relive the story of your unique celebration when you view your images."--Jennifer

Since the advent of Aphrodite Wedding Photography in 2007, Jennifer Goolkasian's award-winning work has placed internationally among other professionals, received “Best Of” and Bride’s Choice commendations, and been published on the covers and in the pages of magazines. Her credits include Gala Weddings Magazine, GO NYC Magazine, my Kate Parker Wedding, Seacoast Bride, New Hampshire Magazine BRIDE, The Wedding Chicks, NH Wedding Magazine, Portsmouth Magazine, www.gayweddings.com, and www.weddingphotousa.com.  She  worked at Coyote films, San Francisco, California. She holds a B.A. from Univeristy of New Hampshire and an M.F.A. from Emerson College.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Boston, Concord

Follow Aphrodite Wedding Photography on

49 Reviews for Aphrodite Wedding Photography

Albums (2)
Digital Files (2)
High-Res Images (1)
Proofs (1)

Jennifer was everything and more! She was so sweet and accommodating, very realistic about shots that would work versus ones that wouldn't, and the results were better than I could have imagined. When it comes to wedding pictures, you definitely get what you pay for, and Jennifer is worth every penny.

Profile Picture Kasey, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are very happy with our wedding photos and we are so grateful that we found Jennifer for our big day! We have so many beautiful moments captured thanks to her talent and her dedication. We would highly recommend her services! She is very well organized - in addition to being accommodating and understanding. Thank you Jennifer!

Profile Picture Sally, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenn was terrific in every aspect and really took the time to understand what we wanted. I was thrilled with the dedication, creativity and knowledge she brought to our wedding and would highly recommend her to others.

Profile Picture Brooks, 6/17/16, 1 Review

Matted Prints
Negatives
7 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
An absolutely wonderful photographer that has a great eye for detail. She will make your special day memorable for years to come. Very professional and she strives to make sure you get exactly what you are looking for in your photographs. You can rest easy knowing that your wedding photos will handled with love and passion.

Great, fun professional photographer. Great to work with. Highly recommend.

Aphrodite is an absolute pleasure to work with, and they are masterful at capturing all of the details of the day! Affordable, fun, and talented, they are one of our favorites to recommend for any event!!

I have worked on a few creative photo shoots with Aphrodite photography, and we have had some great creative images published in local magazines. They are great people, great at what they do

Excellent Photography and a pleasure to work with!

58 PROS I KNOW