Los Angeles, CA 90057 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Anything & Everything Productions

Love is why we live.

It is to give and receive the expressions of what makes life worth living.

Anything & Everything Productions strive to capture the collage of expressions that makes any and every moment unforgettable.

Follow Anything & Everything Productions on

l 1

• Videos 4

23 Reviews for Anything & Everything Productions

r · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent experience all around, highly recommended

Professional staff, good communication, and most importantly an excellent final result. My wife and I have already watched our wedding video over a hundred times easily, and having recently received the hard drive with the full footage, we look forward to watching that just as much!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Richard · Married on 09/01/2018

Easy choice for beautiful video

John and Emily were great to work with! They are so friendly, professional and self-sufficient that I didn't have to worry at all about videography during the wedding. Three months after the wedding, we had a beautifully edited 4-minute video that my wife and I love watching over and over. I already knew that I wanted AEP to be the videographers because I had seen their work at my cousin's wedding. My cousin had opted for the same-day edit, and the video was stunning. They are non-intrusive and they work mostly in the background capturing all sorts of candid moments that are so fun to watch with family and friends after. Things I liked: They ran wireless mics to record the vows. They worked with the photographers like a team. They had a drone to capture the scenic forest venue. They got along great with the guests. Creative cinematography and editing that tells a story. The hiring process was very straightforward and they were very responsive. No regrets about having AEP cover my wedding.

Sent on 01/12/2019

tatiana · Married on 09/30/2017

AEP was the first vendor I reached out to when starting the wedding planning process because they created the most amazing video for my brother and sister-in-law and I knew I had to have them film my wedding as well!!

Communication was a breeze - all my questions were answered quickly and completing the contract was simple and extremely professional.

I was so impressed at how the AEP team was able to capture all the details of our wedding day without being intrusive or at all overbearing. Everything was so natural - they just let us be and worked seamlessly with our photographer, which helped to keep the day stress-free!

The final video and teaser video exceeded my expectations. I loved that AEP picked up on our small details and DIYs and included them in the video. We are so happy that we can share it easily with loved ones who were unable to attend, and it perfectly captures the emotions and fun we had that day. It is so special to watch the videos and relive our wedding day!

To anyone who is on the fence about hiring a videographer, I would encourage you to do it and book AEP!! They make beautiful and high quality videos that you can cherish forever.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Award

Anything & Everything Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Los Angeles, 90057 See on map
    (626) 470-7237 (Phone number)