Los Angeles, CA 90057 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Anything & Everything Productions

Love is why we live.

It is to give and receive the expressions of what makes life worth living.

Anything & Everything Productions strive to capture the collage of expressions that makes any and every moment unforgettable.

Follow Anything & Everything Productions on

l 1

• Videos 4

21 Reviews for Anything & Everything Productions

tatiana · Married on 09/30/2017

AEP was the first vendor I reached out to when starting the wedding planning process because they created the most amazing video for my brother and sister-in-law and I knew I had to have them film my wedding as well!!

Communication was a breeze - all my questions were answered quickly and completing the contract was simple and extremely professional.

I was so impressed at how the AEP team was able to capture all the details of our wedding day without being intrusive or at all overbearing. Everything was so natural - they just let us be and worked seamlessly with our photographer, which helped to keep the day stress-free!

The final video and teaser video exceeded my expectations. I loved that AEP picked up on our small details and DIYs and included them in the video. We are so happy that we can share it easily with loved ones who were unable to attend, and it perfectly captures the emotions and fun we had that day. It is so special to watch the videos and relive our wedding day!

To anyone who is on the fence about hiring a videographer, I would encourage you to do it and book AEP!! They make beautiful and high quality videos that you can cherish forever.

Khang · Married on 07/01/2017

We highly recommend AEP after working with them for our wedding. I'm writing this after receiving the highlight film and the entire set of raw footage. The film was beautiful and really helped us relive the day. The raw footage was unexpectedly sweet to have all the little moments. The camera work was outstanding with everything beatifully framed and the best moments captured wonderfully. John was a pleasure to work with. Great communication from our first Skype meeting to numerous emails, and even better working with them on the day of our wedding. Made our big day even happier!

Garrett · Married on 11/12/2016

We had John and his assistant work with us on our wedding day and it was a breeze. They made everything very comfortable and easy going. You know that your videographer is doing his job when you barely notice that he's there, but he's definitely capturing all the precious moments. Also, four words: they brought a drone. Amazing!

Award

Anything & Everything Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Los Angeles, CA 90057 See on map
    (626) 470-7237 (Phone number)