Blue Kite Cinema

5640 Franklin Ave Apt 108, Los Angeles, CA 90028 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Blue Kite Cinema

Your wedding is your story. We'll help you tell it.

Our passion for filmmaking thrives in the adventures of loved ones. What we think separates our films from other companies is the uniqueness of
your individual wedding. Without you, without your love, without the distinctive characteristics that make your narrative shine, we cannot do our job. It’s your adventure, let us tell it.

Learn more at BlueKiteCinema.com

artistic shot

• Videos 6

16 Reviews for Blue Kite Cinema

Jessica · Married on 05/30/2015

Nick and Colin were the best! We had seen videos they created from friends of ours, and we wanted to hire them so badly we flew them in from California! Both Blue Kite Boys were so easy to work with, funny, professional, and did fantastic work. Our vignette made me cry! (me and many others) We were so pleased with the longer video as well. They were worth every penny and I would wholly recommend them to anyone else.

Melissa · Married on 01/31/2015

Nick and Colin put in so much more effort than possibly any of us could have ever suspected. They are so incredibly friendly and professional, and just awesome to have around at any moment. They are dedicated and dependable, and we simply could not have asked any more of them than they gave willingly. They are the best, and worth absolutely every single penny. I HIGHLY recommend them if you want the most perfectly gorgeous documentation and artistry for your special day!

• Jerusha

Jerusha · Married on 10/18/2014

If I could give them more stars I would!! Blue Kite Cinema is just amazing! My highlight video and my feature film looks like a movie. Everytime I show my video to someone they cry because it's so beautiful! I highly recommend them for any occasion :)

Award

Blue Kite Cinema FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,877.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,481.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• Douglas James Studios
    Douglas James Studios Wedding Photographers

Two of the most talented and professional guys I have ever met. Their artistic personalities go above and beyond expectations.

• 5640 Franklin Ave, Apt 108 Los Angeles, CA 90028 See on map