San Angelo, San Angelo, TX 76902 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Real Weddings 1

About Anthony Godines Photography

Anthony Godines Photography is a wedding photography company based in San Angelo, Texas. Anthony Godines photographs weddings throughout West Texas, including San Antonio, Dallas, and San Angelo. He is also willing to travel to locations around the country and across the world for destination weddings. Anthony uses candid, contemporary, and photojournalistic styles of photography to capture the natural and fleeting moments of couples on their special day. Anthony Godines Photography has been a part of the wedding industry since 2015.

Anthony Godines Photography offers several wedding photography packages to couples celebrating their big day. He provides his final images in a number of formats, including photo albums, digital files, canvases, matted prints, and save-the-date cards. His services include:

• Engagement and boudoir shoots
  • Consultations
  • Wedding portraits
  • Destination and travel services
  • Multiple locations and additional hours
  • Slideshows
Follow Anthony Godines Photography on

620f226f3d576c64 christoval vineyard wedding photographer anthony godines
Forehead to forehead (Anthony Godines Photography)
A breathtaking backdrop (Anthony Godines Photography)
A breathtaking backdrop (Anthony Godines Photography)
In love (Anthony Godines Photography)
In love (Anthony Godines Photography)
The happy couple (Anthony Godines Photography)
The happy couple (Anthony Godines Photography)
Walking through the woods (Anthony Godines Photography)
Walking through the woods (Anthony Godines Photography)
Winter in the forest (Anthony Godines Photography)
Winter in the forest (Anthony Godines Photography)
On top of the world (Anthony Godines Photography)
On top of the world (Anthony Godines Photography)
A tender moment (Anthony Godines Photography)
A tender moment (Anthony Godines Photography)
A mountain backdrop (Anthony Godines Photography)
A mountain backdrop (Anthony Godines Photography)
A warm embrace (Anthony Godines Photography)
A warm embrace (Anthony Godines Photography)
A look of love (Anthony Godines Photography)
A look of love (Anthony Godines Photography)
Splashing in the water (Anthony Godines Photography)
Splashing in the water (Anthony Godines Photography)
A scenic engagement shoot (Anthony Godines Photography)
A scenic engagement shoot (Anthony Godines Photography)
A wooded wonderland (Anthony Godines Photography)
A wooded wonderland (Anthony Godines Photography)
A golden-hour shot (Anthony Godines Photography)
A golden-hour shot (Anthony Godines Photography)
A radiant couple (Anthony Godines Photography)
A radiant couple (Anthony Godines Photography)
Happiest together (Anthony Godines Photography)
Happiest together (Anthony Godines Photography)
A stunning bride (Anthony Godines Photography)
A stunning bride (Anthony Godines Photography)
620f226f3d576c64 christoval vineyard wedding photographer anthony godines

Anthony Godines Photography 7
  • Lisa

Lisa Guerra · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing! Amazing! AMAZING!!!

I came across Anthony Godines Photography during an internet search for west Texas photographers. My (now) husband and I were planning to be married somewhere in the west Texas mountains so we really wanted a photographer that could capture the beauty of that area. As soon as I scrolled through the images on Anthony's website I knew he was the person meant to capture our wedding. It was quite obvious he would be able to capture the beauty of the landscape but more importantly, he would capture our love. One thing that shines through every single photo featured on his website is the love the couples have for each other. They are breathtaking! The images moved me to tears with the love and happiness pouring out of them.

Truly, his work speaks for itself but in addition to that, if you read his website you get a great feel for the passion he has for what he does. He genuinely cares about the couples he works with and telling their story, which is what makes the photos so stunning.

I reached out to him right away but since we planned a short engagement, I feared we wouldn't be able to book Anthony for our big day. We almost didn't as he was already booked for our date BUT we changed our date to book him! We'd do it again in a heartbeat - he was amazing to work with! He was so accessible and accomodating (rolling with the punches when our mountain wedding turned into a mountain elopement). He was so helpful, offering tips and suggestions in the time leading up to our big day.

I recommend booking an engagement or other pre-wedding session with Anthony - we almost didn't but we are so glad we did. We had a blast getting to know Anthony during that session which helped with our comfort level. My husband and I both hate taking pictures but he put us at ease right away - we actually forgot we were being photographed at times. Anthony gaves us tasks to do during the shoot which made it so fun and garnered some great reactions from us. We were also lucky enough to have his wife Lizy there working as his assistant. Let me tell you, she is just as amazing as he is and utterly hilarious - she provoked some of the best reactions from us.

Our engagement and elopment photos are beyond anything we could have expected or hoped for! Some of the shots are just magical. After flipping through our wedding album, a friend of ours said it was like flipping through a fairy tale book. He has truly given us a priceless gift and preserved this time in our lives so beautifully!

Book him!!!

Anthony Godines Photography 12
  • Cosette

Cosette Quezada · Married on 10/06/2018

An absolute dream

Anthony was truly the most helpful person we hired for our wedding. He answered any questions we had immediately and never left us hanging or confused. My husband and I did not hire a wedding planner but Anthony made our lives so much easier because he assisted in creating our wedding day timeline. I cannot express how important this turned out to be- the day of went so smoothly because of him. My husband and I did not have to worry about forgetting important things (ie. boutique/ garter toss) due to Anthony's organization. He is so personable and such a rad guy that it truly was a joy getting to meet and spend time with him. Lastly, our wedding photos turned out to be an ABSOLUTE DREAM. I cried and cried because they are so amazing! He made me feel more beautiful than I ever imagined I could be as a bride and created stunning backgrounds with the little scenery we had. I will definitely hire Anthony for anything and everything we need photos of in the future!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Anthony Godines Photography 13
    Anthony Godines Photography 14
    Anthony Godines Photography 15
    Anthony Godines Photography 16
    Anthony Godines Photography 17
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 12/30/2017

Anthony doesn't just take beautiful photos, he creates an experience that you can look back on and cherish forever. We could not be happier with what he has captured in our engagement photos. If you are thinking of hiring him, DO IT. You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Award

Anthony Godines Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

Real Weddings