Anthony Godines Photography Reviews

Anthony Godines Photography 7
  • Cosette

Cosette Quezada · Married on 10/06/2018

An absolute dream

Anthony was truly the most helpful person we hired for our wedding. He answered any questions we had immediately and never left us hanging or confused. My husband and I did not hire a wedding planner but Anthony made our lives so much easier because he assisted in creating our wedding day timeline. I cannot express how important this turned out to be- the day of went so smoothly because of him. My husband and I did not have to worry about forgetting important things (ie. boutique/ garter toss) due to Anthony's organization. He is so personable and such a rad guy that it truly was a joy getting to meet and spend time with him. Lastly, our wedding photos turned out to be an ABSOLUTE DREAM. I cried and cried because they are so amazing! He made me feel more beautiful than I ever imagined I could be as a bride and created stunning backgrounds with the little scenery we had. I will definitely hire Anthony for anything and everything we need photos of in the future!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Anthony Godines Photography 8
    Anthony Godines Photography 9
    Anthony Godines Photography 10
    Anthony Godines Photography 11
    Anthony Godines Photography 12
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 12/30/2017

Anthony doesn't just take beautiful photos, he creates an experience that you can look back on and cherish forever. We could not be happier with what he has captured in our engagement photos. If you are thinking of hiring him, DO IT. You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Amber · Married on 09/29/2017

From the moment I got engaged I knew I wanted Anthony to be the photographer. His work is amazing, but he also brings something to the shoots that really stands apart. He was able to connect with us and bring out true feelings that didn't feel posed or faked. Anthony was able to catch moments we weren't expecting to get and capture pictures we will never want to forget. He offers a day after shoot that you need to get. When you're caught up in the day of and being overwhelmed by all your guests, stopping for photos doesn't really come into your head so much. But being able to take a day and not be stressed about everyone else and getting the chance to just break away with my new husband was just what we needed.
    And again his work... Beautiful. I felt like I belonged in a magazine. So happy with the results and with our choice. Thank you again Anthony!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Anthony Godines Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Amber and Daniel, I enjoyed being able to capture your special day! It was great meeting your friends and family and I loved the day after session you guys decided to do.

haley · Married on 09/22/2017

I can confidently say that working with Anthony was such a breeze. I don’t even like to use the word “working” because everytime we’ve done shoots together he makes sure we’re having a blast! He’s such an amazing photographer- my husband and I couldn’t be happier that we chose him to capture our engagements and big day!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/16/2017

Anthony was very easy and fun to work with! I loved how he explained everything he was doing, especially since I had never really taken professional pictures before, and how he made sure it wasn't just "good enough". The quality of the pictures were beyond what I expect, and they were affordable. I can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 12/09/2017
    Anthony Godines Photography 13
    Anthony Godines Photography 14
    Anthony Godines Photography 15
    Anthony Godines Photography 16
  • JigglyPoof

Eileen · Married on 08/12/2017

Dear hubby and I couldn't ask for anything more of Anthony! It was very great and easy to work with Anthony and it was awesome of him to make it out to Seattle to shoot our wedding. I absolutely love the photos I've seen so far from our engagement shoot and the day of our wedding and can't wait to see the rest. I had a separate wedding in a foreign country for my hubby's family and was really disappointed with how cheesy and staged all of the photos were. The posing felt uncomfortable on the body. With Anthony, you get none of that cheesiness, just natural, beautiful photographs. Thank you so much and wish you continued success with your photography!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Anthony Godines Photography's reply:

Thank you, Eileen and Zlatko for the kind words and I'm thrilled y'all had me out to Seattle for your wedding! The love you two have for each other made my "job" so much easier capturing your true and authentic selves. I hope we meet again one day but until then I wish you two the best!

Ashley · Married on 07/27/2017

Anthony is a brilliant photographer!!! My couples photos came out beautiful and didn't take long at all to get them! The session it's self was amazing! My boyfriend hates posing for pictures and he captured smiles and moments I couldn't!!! You will definitely never be disappointed wth his work ??????????

Sent on 12/27/2016
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 06/03/2017

Anthony was absolutely amazing! Not only did he help us find the perfect intimate venue for our elopement, but he captured every moment of the day. The photos are breathtaking and the fusion video is beautiful! We are able to watch it with family and friends and relive our day again and again. His wife, Lizy, was also amazing, super sweet and very helpful! We were only in the area because of military orders, but if we lived in the area permanently, I would choose Anthony for professional photos any day of the week. Top quality product and a great person to work with. Thank you Anthony!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Daniel · Married on 10/01/2016

My wife and I are really glad that we chose Anthony Godines Photography for our wedding photos. He and his wife were extremely professional, experienced, quick, and creative. His passion was reflected by his focus. For at least 8 hours, he was in the zone, capturing so many photos of our special day. He had an absolutely awesome grasp of natural and artificial light. We were just so impressed with his experience and ideas. Also, he was quick with our family photos, which is impressive given the size of our families. Thanks Anthony and Lizzie for your amazing gift and we will be in touch with more business.

Sent on 04/24/2017
  • I

ida · Married on 05/21/2016

Getting our engagement and wedding photography done with Anthony was so much fun. He was very professional, talented and easy to work with. Helping out with poses was always a plus. He already had some of the shots of the ceremony for guest to see at the reception and we loved every shot. My family was so in awe about how awesome he was. Will recommend Anthony over and over again.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Anthony did an AMAZING job with our wedding photography! He is very patient, professional and overall has an eye for taking the most beautiful photos ever! He was able to catch all the beautiful moments of our big day and much more! My husband and I have never taken professional photos together, (in other words, we aren't photogenic) but Anthony was able to make us feel very comfortable, relaxed and caught all of the best moments. If you are looking for a photographer, look no further because Anthony is by far the best in San Angelo!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Leonna · Married on 10/24/2015

Anthony is an amazing photographer. He has a way of capturing those special moments that you will cherish for a lifetime. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone because of the quality and professionalism of his work. Very flexible and take his time to capture the beauty of each and every pose.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Katlynd · Married on 10/29/2016

This service was amazing! Every shot was a great capture of our special day. The look of these photos are extraordinary and unique. They had flexibility for my location and the quality of my photos are great!

Sent on 01/18/2017