Anthony Calleja Photography

Kapolei, HI View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Aloha Everyone! My name is Anthony Calleja. I am an Oahu Family photographer based in KoOlina and Honolulu, Hawaii. I provide photography services everywhere on Oahu, Hawaii, including Disney Aulani Resort Koolina, the Four Seasons Resort Koolina, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort in Waikiki, and Hale Koa Hotel.

Photography has been my passion for 51 years, and I have photographed many happy families & couples over the years.

I have 30+ years of portrait photography experience and an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.

I am a people photographer and specialize in Couples Photography, Surprise Proposal Photography, Engagement Photography, Family Photography, Portrait Photography, Maternity Photography, Senior Portrait, and Business Headshots, Environmental Portraits, to name a few.

I offer fun, memorable, affordable photography services.

Choose one of Oahu's beautiful Seascapes as a backdrop.

I have been a Canon camera Guy most of my life, and my camera of choice is the Canon 5D Mark 4. I also have an assortment of Canon Pro Lenses and use the Flashpoint lighting system for on-location photo sessions.

My photo services include an SD Card of all the images from the photo session, straight out of the camera, given at the end of the photo session. Perfect for sharing with family and friends via Social Media. Without any delay. No waiting! All of my Customers receive Copyright for reprints as well as some edited image files. I do ask for credit when posting photos to social media.

I strive to provide a high level of customer service and a memorable photo session experience.

I believe that good planning is the key to a successful photo session.

You can find all of my photography pricing on the rate page of this website.

If you are looking for an Oahu Photographer and have a question, you can easily reach me for a no-obligation consultation at (808) 349-7917. If I am not available to take your call, leave me a voice mail.

You could send me an e-mail; I would love to hear from you and answer all of your questions.

I am available seven days a week, excluding Holidays.

Meetings are by appointment only. Calls and e-mails are always welcome.

If you are considering a Sunrise or Sunset photo session, I recommend reserving your preferred date and time once you have your travel plans in place. Golden hour Sessions are the first to be Booked.

My motto: "Capturing Images to Cherish for a Lifetime."

• Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Valerie Married on 11/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Anthony was a fantastic photographer to work with for our engagement photo session. He was very flexible with the location and accomodating to capture the perfect shot with the lighting for the day. It was our first photo shoot together as a couple or as individuals and he made the whole process much more natural than it felt at first. He was able to get us to relax and just act like he wasn't even there. It was something we were both nervous about and turned into such a positive experience and a fun evening. We also got to take home an SD card of all of the unedited photos right after the shoot along with 10 photos that were edited by Anthony. Thank you Anthony for capturing our excitement for our engagement so well!
    Jamie Married on 09/25/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Anthony was great! During our honeymoon I really wanted to take honeymoon pictures, but also didn't want to break the bank. Anthony was the perfect choice! He was quick to respond, and able to schedule us the next day! He took a TON of pictures during our time, and we had a hard time picking favorites! I would definitely recommend him as a photographer! =)
    Elizabeth Event on: 07/28/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would definitely recommend Anthony Calleja Photography to anyone who wants beautiful, affordable photos! My family had so much fun meeting Anthony and having him do our sunrise photos on Oahu during our vacation! He was so kind and patient with us and he is truly a skilled photographer! We love our photos which truly captured the wonderful memories of our trip! We will certainly call on him again next time we travel to Hawaii! Mahalo Anthony!!

Anthony Calleja Photography's reply:

Aloha Elizabeth, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you. Wishing you and the family the very best. Peae and Aloha, Anthony
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Kapolei, HI, 96707

I service clients at their location. I am available via phone or email daily between 7 am and 9 pm.
Location of (Anthony Calleja Photography)

Anthony Calleja Photography frequently asked questions

Anthony Calleja Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files
Anthony Calleja Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
Anthony Calleja Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
Anthony Calleja Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
Anthony Calleja Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding