P. O.Box 30431, Honolulu, HI 96820 Map · Phone number

About Anthony Calleja Photography

Aloha , my name is Anthony Calleja and I am a Professional Hawaii Photographer in Oahu. I have over 30 years of Photography experience and I specialize in, On Location photo sessions for Family, Couple, Senior, Engagement , Portrait , Swimsuit , Maternity, Beach Weddings, Vow Renewals , and Events with Oahu seascapes as a backdrop.

I offer affordable Oahu Portrait Photography services and I have many happy satisfied Customers, please take a moment to review some of my Customer Testimonials. I also have an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau in Honolulu.

My Hawaii Photography Website was created with the intention of being more Mobile Friendly and initially I did not intend to have large images. I have added a New section to my Website for Customers who would like to see Larger Photo Samples of my Oahu Hawaii Photography, I call it the Big Image Preview Gallery.

For Website Updates please visit the Press Release section of my Website.

I also have a FAQ page with frequently asked questions and answers about : General Photography Questions, Photography Equipment, Planning for your Photo Session, Wedding Day Questions, Image SD Card and Legal Questions.

For your convenience, all of my Photo Sessions include a SD Card with all of the high-resolution unedited 22 mega-pixel images right out of the camera.

Most of my Customers ask... How am I able to offer this?

I photograph every Photo Session with a Canon 5D Mark 3 which has 2 card slots, one card with the Raw files and another with the High Resolution Jpeg files. I also work with an assortment of Lenses, changing the perspective of the image several times during my Photo Sessions. I pay extra attention to the little details during the Photo Session, which make a huge difference with the end product.

What sets me apart from other Oahu Hawaii Photographers is, I photographed with film for most of my Photography Career, which disciplined me towards getting it right every time, straight out of the camera.

Most Hawaii photographers offer a Disc of some of the Proofs which you will receive 3 weeks later. You might be able to find Family Portrait Photographers on Oahu who advertise for less, but I don't think you'll find any Hawaii Photographer out there who offers a better value. You're not just paying for my experience; you're also getting a lot of extras for your money. Even my smallest Portrait package is huge when compared to a lot of other local Honolulu Portrait Photographers out there. I photographs every Photo Session personally and works very hard at every Photo Session. You will receive a Copyright for Reprinting and I also offer portrait plus packages which include editing as well as portrait packages without editing. There is always the option to add photo retouching and printing services at a later date. You also have the option to purchase the Raw Image Files. In addition I offer a 5% Discount for Active Duty Military or Senior Citizen over 65 years of age.

If you are planning a Beach Wedding on Oahu or to Renew your Wedding Vows, I offer a 1 Hour Wedding Photography Service for $279. I know how difficult it can be to plan your Wedding or Vow Renewal from afar. Please let me know if I could of any assistance in providing Referrals for an Officiant, Florist, Wedding Cake, Hair, Makeup Artist.

If you are planning to visit the Islands for your Hawaii Vacation, Hawaii Honeymoon, or you live on the island of Oahu and are thinking of booking a Hawaii Photographer for an Oahu Beach Portrait, Photo Session, or Event, Booking a Session will be a fun and memorable treat. I serve the following locations of Honolulu County including: Waikiki, Waialae, Kapolei, Ko'Olina, Kahala, Waianae, Makaha, Aiea, Kaneohe, Kailua, Lanikai, Waimanalo, Laie, and the North Shore. I thank you for your time and consideration and wish you and yours the very best in Peace and Aloha. Anthony

Follow Anthony Calleja Photography on

4d1cc5a1e4c2fe2c 1318463855921 HawaiiWeddingPhotographyOahu26
www.anthonycalleja.com
Hawaii Wedding Photography, Luana Hills Country Club, Kailua, Oahu, Hawaii www.anthonycalleja.com
www.anthonycalleja.com
Hawaii Wedding Photography, LDS Temple Wedding Laie, Oahu, Hawaii www.anthonycalleja.com
www.anthonycalleja.com
Hawaii Wedding Photography, Kamehameha Chapel Wedding photography Oahu, Hawaii...
Hawaii Wedding Photography, Sandy Beach Wedding Photography Oahu, Hawaii
www.anthonycalleja.com
Hawaii Wedding Photography, Sandy Beach Wedding Photography Oahu, Hawaii www.anthonycalleja.com
Hawaii Wedding Photography, Waimanalo Beach Oahu, Hawaii
Hawaii Wedding Photography, Waimanalo Beach Oahu, Hawaii www.anthonycalleja.com
Hawaii Wedding Photography,Makapuu Beach Wedding Photography Oahu, Hawaii
www.anthonycalleja.com
Hawaii Wedding Photography,Makapuu Beach Wedding Photography Oahu, Hawaii www.anthonycalleja.com
4d1cc5a1e4c2fe2c 1318463855921 HawaiiWeddingPhotographyOahu26

22 Reviews for Anthony Calleja Photography

Anthony Calleja Photography 1
Anthony Calleja Photography 2
Anthony Calleja Photography 3

Valerie · Married on 11/11/2017

Anthony was a fantastic photographer to work with for our engagement photo session. He was very flexible with the location and accomodating to capture the perfect shot with the lighting for the day. It was our first photo shoot together as a couple or as individuals and he made the whole process much more natural than it felt at first. He was able to get us to relax and just act like he wasn't even there. It was something we were both nervous about and turned into such a positive experience and a fun evening. We also got to take home an SD card of all of the unedited photos right after the shoot along with 10 photos that were edited by Anthony. Thank you Anthony for capturing our excitement for our engagement so well!

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Anthony Calleja Photography 4
    Anthony Calleja Photography 5
    Anthony Calleja Photography 6

Jamie · Married on 09/25/2016

Anthony was great! During our honeymoon I really wanted to take honeymoon pictures, but also didn't want to break the bank. Anthony was the perfect choice! He was quick to respond, and able to schedule us the next day! He took a TON of pictures during our time, and we had a hard time picking favorites! I would definitely recommend him as a photographer! =)

Sent on 10/22/2016

Elizabeth · event on 07/28/2016

I would definitely recommend Anthony Calleja Photography to anyone who wants beautiful, affordable photos! My family had so much fun meeting Anthony and having him do our sunrise photos on Oahu during our vacation! He was so kind and patient with us and he is truly a skilled photographer! We love our photos which truly captured the wonderful memories of our trip! We will certainly call on him again next time we travel to Hawaii! Mahalo Anthony!!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Anthony Calleja Photography's reply:

Aloha Elizabeth, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you. Wishing you and the family the very best. Peae and Aloha, Anthony

Anthony Calleja Photography FAQ