Raleigh, Raleigh, NC 27699 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,400
Availability Check your date

About Annie Watts Photography

Annie Watts Photography in Raleigh, North Carolina offers couples photography services for all their wedding-related events. Annie’s specialties include wedding and portrait photography and she is quite passionate about it. She enjoys making connections with her clients so they feel so comfortable with her capturing their precious, emotional day. One glance at her portfolio and client recommendations and you will surely say ‘yes’ to Annie Watts Photography.

There’s quite a bit that goes into capturing those perfect wedding day photos and that is why Annie Watts Photography offers a wide selection of services. Her style ranges from photojournalistic to natural. For finished products, she offers canvases, matted prints, digital files, prints, and albums. Find a perfect package combination with the selection of services below:

• Destination

Annie Watts Photography 6
Annie Watts Photography 7

Jordan · Married on 05/11/2019

Annie is the best.

When looking for a photographer it was important to me to find someone who was organized, creative, and had a natural style. It was important to me that I find someone who would capture all the special and sweet moments of the wedding day without missing shots that were important to me.

Annie fulfilled all of this and so much more! Annie shot our engagement pictures, bridals, and wedding day.

Annie is so organized in every detail of planning - start to finish. She meets with you as a couple to discuss a timeline and important shots. She values your day and your time. Most importantly, she is sensitive to family situations which was extremely appreciated. She creates google docs for easy planning which made "type A me" so happy!

Annie truly makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera! When we first met, I told her "We just DO NOT want to look awkward." She assured us she would help us and that, she did! She kept us laughing and enjoying the pictures! I had several groomsmen tell me that they were so surprised at how painless and enjoyable the wedding party pictures were!

Annie traveled to different locations for our shoots - our engagement shoot was at Carolina Beach, bridals were in Raleigh and the wedding was in Littleton.

On our wedding day, it POURED. Annie was so flexible and willing to adjust to ensure we still got the pictures we wanted! She also brought the cutest umbrellas!

To top it all off, Annie is genuinely the most kind person, exactly the kind of person you want to spend your entire wedding day with.

The most difficult part about working with Annie is trying to decide what pictures to print and frame and what pictures to put in an album!! :)

I could go on and on about how great Annie is, but pictures speak louder than words, so I'll attach a few for you all to see!

Hire Annie, you will be so glad you did.

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Annie Watts Photography 17
    Annie Watts Photography 18
  • Breanna

Breanna · Married on 04/20/2019

Annie is a MUST HAVE at your wedding!

Having Annie as our photographer was one of my #1 priorities on our wedding day! Not only are her pictures so beautiful and timeless, she makes it so easy to be in front of the camera and makes photos look so natural because you're actually having fun and not uncomfortable! I knew that getting my husband to not look awkward and uncomfortable in photos was going to be a challenge, and she made him have so much fun and laugh so much that they turned out so incredible! Her organization will also blow you away. She had a full timeline for photography on our wedding day, as well as a list of pictures that were important to us, including details of the day and family members and friends that we wanted pictures with. Having Annie as your photographer will make things so much easier and stress-free on your wedding day, I cannot rave about her enough!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/06/2019

The. Best. Photographer. Ever. Period.

To say we are obsessed with Annie would be an understatement. Not only is she the world's biggest sweetheart (which is an AMAZING added plus!), she is UNBELIEVABLY talented, creative, and artistic! Her pictures are just drop dead gorgeous. She shot our engagement photos, as well as our wedding -- which was great to work together before the big day. She puts EVERYONE at ease and is the most easy going and calm person ever -- which is ABSOLUTELY VITAL for your wedding day. Additionally, she is SO ORGANIZED! Nothing could make my type A self happier. She was our perfect fit. I did not want to worry about anything on my big day and, because of her, I didn't have to. Our wedding day went down without a hitch and I know we got absolutely every shot we wanted/could have imagined. She makes EVERYONE comfortable in front of the camera and, seamlessly, every photo just comes out perfect. We CANNOT wait to get our photos back! Annie literally battled a GI bug to shoot our wedding. She is SO dedicated to her couples, and I couldn't ask for anything more. Honestly, I would get married again just to work with Annie all over again. She can NEVER leave the Triangle because I need her to capture all of my life's biggest moments here on out. We cannot wait to work with her in the future. We love Annie for so many reasons, and are so so grateful we found her!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Annie Watts Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Emily Katherine Events
    Emily Katherine Events Wedding Planners

Annie is very professional but a lot of fun to work with! And her photos always look beautiful!

• Happily Ever After
    Happily Ever After Wedding Planners

Annie has photographed several of our couples and her work is absolutely amazing. She has a calming way about her that puts you at ease and the quality of her work is worth every penny you spend. She truly is a professional at what she does and we have no problem recommending her again and again!

• MEWS Designs
    MEWS Designs Wedding Florists

Annie is just wonderful to work with . She cares so much about getting the photos just like you want them. She has a great eye for detail.

• Raleigh Raleigh, North Carolina, 27699 See on map