Annie Watts Photography Reviews

Annie Watts Photography 6
Annie Watts Photography 7

Jordan · Married on 05/11/2019

Annie is the best.

When looking for a photographer it was important to me to find someone who was organized, creative, and had a natural style. It was important to me that I find someone who would capture all the special and sweet moments of the wedding day without missing shots that were important to me.

Annie fulfilled all of this and so much more! Annie shot our engagement pictures, bridals, and wedding day.

Annie is so organized in every detail of planning - start to finish. She meets with you as a couple to discuss a timeline and important shots. She values your day and your time. Most importantly, she is sensitive to family situations which was extremely appreciated. She creates google docs for easy planning which made "type A me" so happy!

Annie truly makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera! When we first met, I told her "We just DO NOT want to look awkward." She assured us she would help us and that, she did! She kept us laughing and enjoying the pictures! I had several groomsmen tell me that they were so surprised at how painless and enjoyable the wedding party pictures were!

Annie traveled to different locations for our shoots - our engagement shoot was at Carolina Beach, bridals were in Raleigh and the wedding was in Littleton.

On our wedding day, it POURED. Annie was so flexible and willing to adjust to ensure we still got the pictures we wanted! She also brought the cutest umbrellas!

To top it all off, Annie is genuinely the most kind person, exactly the kind of person you want to spend your entire wedding day with.

The most difficult part about working with Annie is trying to decide what pictures to print and frame and what pictures to put in an album!! :)

I could go on and on about how great Annie is, but pictures speak louder than words, so I'll attach a few for you all to see!

Hire Annie, you will be so glad you did.

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Annie Watts Photography 17
    Annie Watts Photography 18
  • Breanna

Breanna · Married on 04/20/2019

Annie is a MUST HAVE at your wedding!

Having Annie as our photographer was one of my #1 priorities on our wedding day! Not only are her pictures so beautiful and timeless, she makes it so easy to be in front of the camera and makes photos look so natural because you're actually having fun and not uncomfortable! I knew that getting my husband to not look awkward and uncomfortable in photos was going to be a challenge, and she made him have so much fun and laugh so much that they turned out so incredible! Her organization will also blow you away. She had a full timeline for photography on our wedding day, as well as a list of pictures that were important to us, including details of the day and family members and friends that we wanted pictures with. Having Annie as your photographer will make things so much easier and stress-free on your wedding day, I cannot rave about her enough!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/06/2019

The. Best. Photographer. Ever. Period.

To say we are obsessed with Annie would be an understatement. Not only is she the world's biggest sweetheart (which is an AMAZING added plus!), she is UNBELIEVABLY talented, creative, and artistic! Her pictures are just drop dead gorgeous. She shot our engagement photos, as well as our wedding -- which was great to work together before the big day. She puts EVERYONE at ease and is the most easy going and calm person ever -- which is ABSOLUTELY VITAL for your wedding day. Additionally, she is SO ORGANIZED! Nothing could make my type A self happier. She was our perfect fit. I did not want to worry about anything on my big day and, because of her, I didn't have to. Our wedding day went down without a hitch and I know we got absolutely every shot we wanted/could have imagined. She makes EVERYONE comfortable in front of the camera and, seamlessly, every photo just comes out perfect. We CANNOT wait to get our photos back! Annie literally battled a GI bug to shoot our wedding. She is SO dedicated to her couples, and I couldn't ask for anything more. Honestly, I would get married again just to work with Annie all over again. She can NEVER leave the Triangle because I need her to capture all of my life's biggest moments here on out. We cannot wait to work with her in the future. We love Annie for so many reasons, and are so so grateful we found her!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Lindsay · Married on 10/06/2018

Seriously the BEST!!!

Annie was such a pleasure to work with during our Wedding planning and our Wedding day. She is such a professional and really cares about capturing your day perfectly. We met up for coffee several times throughout wedding planning, and she always made me feel at ease about making big decisions. She was extremely responsive to emails and sent me several check-in emails throughout the process. Our wedding photos are SO incredible! Annie was able to perfectly capture how much love and emotion filled that day. If you want a photographer who not only takes gorgeous photos, but also really cares about about making your Wedding day and planning incredible- Annie is your girl!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Annie Watts Photography 19
  • Alina

Alina · Married on 06/09/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

(Reposting this review because it posted to a different Annie Watts account and want everyone to know how amazing Annie is!)

Annie did the most amazing job photographing our wedding day last June! My husband and I planned our wedding from out of state, so we had an initial phone call with Annie. She talked me through her different wedding packages and answered every question I had. When I got off the phone with her, I knew she was the one I wanted capturing our special day. Closer to the wedding date, we met Annie for coffee and it was like catching up with an old friend. She also sent us a survey to fill out with all our wedding information, specific pictures we wanted taken, etc. It really helped to go through and make sure I had everything covered and let her know which pictures were most important to us. I was also struggling with our wedding day timeline and Annie could not have been more helpful! She called me and we walked through the entire day to create the perfect timeline. On our wedding day, Annie made us feel so comfortable. She was so kind and sweet. While reading her blog post on our wedding and looking through our online gallery, I could not stop crying. The pictures are absolutely stunning. Everyone who has seen them has had such great things to say about Annie and all of the photos.
    We are now expecting our first baby and Annie is going to be doing maternity and newborn photos for us. Highly recommend her for wedding and beyond!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Annie Watts Photography 20
    Annie Watts Photography 21

Marie · Married on 06/02/2018

Phenomenal is not a strong enough word to describe Annie. She made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. She does a fantastic job of taking into account what matters to the couple on their wedding day and what moments you most want captured. She creates a wedding day timeline (which your wedding coordinator will absolutely love) that keeps the day running smoothly and ensures you get all of the shots you want during the wedding day. When we received our wedding gallery, it was like reliving the best day. So many of our friends and family members have said how truly beautiful and true to ourselves our wedding pictures are. Annie has such a gift for capturing those special moments and emotions that you want to relive for the rest of your life.

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Annie Watts Photography 28
    Annie Watts Photography 29
    Annie Watts Photography 30

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2018

Annie was a true blessing to work with! The moment my husband and I met her I knew she would be the perfect photographer to capture our special day! She helped us though every step along the way and even after the wedding! She put a detail oriented bride’s mind at ease. I trusted her to capture the most perfect shots! She captured every single emotion that was in the room that day! I am blown away with the attention to detail and pure magic she puts in her work! Even after the wedding she has been wonderful! I love every photo she took!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Hannah · Married on 05/04/2018

I've known Annie since college and her work has always been exceptional. I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding the minute I began planning. Annie was so communicative with me leading up to the wedding and was patient with all my questions. Annie and her assistant were incredibly present on my wedding day and worked in a very timely manner to ensure we were capturing everything that I desired. Annie's pre-wedding questionnaire comforted me so I knew she knew my priorities and helped me solidify my day-off schedule. Annie's work stands on its own. Her craft is well honed and gorgeous. I cried and cried when I opened the email containing my wedding photos. They're better than I could have imagined! Thank you so, so much, sweet Annie!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Annie Watts Photography 31
    Annie Watts Photography 32
    Annie Watts Photography 33

Briana · Married on 04/14/2018

Annie is absolutely amazing! I am so glad we chose her to capture our day. Not a detail was missed and I am obsessed with literally every picture she sent us. It takes a special talent to capture the feeling of the day and I have to say Annie did just that. I love looking at our pictures and seeing how much fun everyone was having. It really confirmed my recollection of the day and it makes my heart so happy that we have the ability to relive the day through her lens. Not only is Annie an incredibly talented photographer but she is affordable, super responsive, and easy to work with. She takes the stress out of the day by helping put together a timeline of the day and makes sure you get to enjoy your time. I would choose Annie over and over again. Thank you Annie!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Claire · Married on 12/31/2017

I am so so happy we chose Annie Watts Photography as our wedding photographer, she is so sweet and very personable and professional. She answered every question I had very quickly and allowed me not to have any worries about our photographer at our wedding.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Carrie · Married on 10/28/2017

Choosing Annie as our photographer was hands down the best decision we could have made! She is unbelievably talented and was a total pleasure to work with. At every step, Annie was kind, helpful, organized, and responsive. On the big day, she was so calm and kind, putting everyone at ease.
    We are completely blown away by our wedding photos!! Annie perfectly captured all the special moments of our day in the most beautiful of ways. We feel like they could have been in a wedding magazine, they are that gorgeous. We are so grateful we hired Annie because now we have timeless memories of the day that will live on the walls of our home forever. We can't thank you enough Annie!

You are an artist. You We can't thank you enough!!!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Kirsten · Married on 09/30/2017

Annie is amazing!! Hands down the vendor we were most thrilled with, and we had some great ones! She is so sweet, fun, and talented; spending your wedding day with her is like spending it with a best friend. She is great at both giving suggestions (a huge help if you've never had professional pictures taken before) and at catching the adorable candid moments throughout your day. My parents were impressed by how professional she was (and evidently every time there was a cute moment throughout the night my mom looked for Annie and she was already there capturing it!) and my fiance and I loved how we spent our whole day cracking up with her and having a ball. Her pictures are absolutely STUNNING as well; the perfect mix of classic and candid! Seriously book her ASAP; she's a steal at her current prices :)

Sent on 10/28/2017

Kandyce · Married on 09/16/2017

Annie did a fantastic job with both our engagement session and entire wedding day. We had a large wedding, along with wedding party that Annie did a wonderful job capturing everyone's smiles, laughter, and dancing. Annie sat down with me on different occasions before our wedding day and went over every detail of what I wanted her to focus on. Our wedding day was hectic, because we had so many different locations and events going on; however, Annie is very flexible and rolled on with our schedule despite the changes and mix-ups. She assisted my husband and I as we would stand awkwardly not really knowing what to do. We are thrilled with the images that she captured. Her work not only reflects the joy between my husband and I, but also the joy amongst our friends and family. Her work is gorgeous! We are forever thankful for Annie's patience, creativity, persistence, and caring heart.

Sent on 02/19/2018
    Annie Watts Photography 34
    Annie Watts Photography 35
    Annie Watts Photography 36

Lindsay · Married on 06/24/2017

Annie was so lovely to work with. Early on, we decided that photography was going to be one of our biggest investments for our wedding. We knew right away that Annie’s playful spirit, calm demeanor, and flexibility would be a perfect match for our wedding. She went above and beyond to be accommodating and deliver exactly what we wanted: classic, timeless photos to remember our day. Her photos are full of warmth and charm, and she perfectly captured our easygoing, relaxed vibe. We’re so happy!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Lindsay · Married on 06/24/2017

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Annie Watts Photography 37
    Annie Watts Photography 38
    Annie Watts Photography 39
    Annie Watts Photography 40

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

Annie captured the most precious moments in our life thus far and I can't wait to use her in the future!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Cierra · Married on 05/21/2017

Annie, is a complete dream to work with! Everything that you would want in a wedding photographer. She put my husband and I at ease through out the entire process. She is such a sweetheart and so happy we had the pleasure of working with her from the first meeting all the way to our wedding day. Annie is more than just a wedding photographer to us she has become more than that I loved bonding with her at our meeting and really getting to know her. I honestly, felt like she was the best choice we made looking for wedding photographers. Now we have gorgeous photos to look back to as the years go by. You can't do wrong with this girl she's absolutely amazing! Thank you Annie!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Kelcey · Married on 05/20/2017

Annie is such a joy to work with. She is easy to get along with and always has a smile on her face. We immediately loved her work because of her focus on natural light. Having an outdoor wedding, this aspect was extremely important to us. She delivers beautiful photos in a timely manner, especially considering our wedding occurred at the beginning of her busy season. Annie was always prompt in her responses to our questions. She was extremely helpful in coming up with a day of photography timeline, which was huge in determining our full day timeline with our coordinator. We loved working with Annie so much that after our summer engagement session last year, we did a fall mini-session and have scheduled family photos with her this fall, as well.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Nicole · Married on 04/01/2017

Annie is the most incredible wedding photographer! Her attentiveness, creativity and kind spirit were such a sweet presence on our wedding day and all the days leading up to it. Her skills are magical and we were beyond pleased with our experience.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Lindsey · Married on 02/25/2017

Annie was such a delight! She did an amazing job with 2 folks that knew nothing about posing and made us look like pros! She was always willing to answer questions to help perfect my special day. You couldn't find a sweeter, kinder person. I'm over the moon with our photos and overall experience. Thanks again, Annie!

Lindsey & Chris

Sent on 04/03/2017

emily · Married on 10/29/2016

Annie Watts Photography was one of my favorite vendors at my wedding! Amazing value & beautiful pictures. Annie is so laid back and easy to work with and we could not be happier with our wedding photos!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Kayla · Married on 10/01/2016

Package deal! Annie's photos are so beautiful and she's a blast to work with! if you're like me and feel super awkward posing for pictures... you'll love Annie. She talked me through my entire bridal session and made me feel so comfortable. She was very efficient, fun, and personable on our wedding day and was very accommodating with my grandpa who couldn't walk far to take group photos. I know she stays busy, but she made my husband and I feel important and like our wedding was truly a priority for her. Her attention to detail is outstanding and her personality makes the sessions so relaxed and fun. I definitely recommend Annie to capture your most precious moments!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Annie was so easy to work with! She is detail oriented, professional and so talented!! She was easy to get in touch with, and if I had any questions she answered so quickly. We also got our wedding photos back so much quicker than I had expected. I even recommended her to my sister who is getting married in September. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing photographer! I am one very happy bride!!! Thank you Annie!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Allison · Married on 08/06/2016

Annie is wonderful to work with! Not only does she capture and produce beautiful pictures, but she is so sweet and laid back. She helped keep me calm throughout my wedding day and made sure to get every picture I wanted. You can tell she takes so much care with editing her pictures and making sure they look perfect!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Suzanna · Married on 07/09/2016

Annie is amazing! We hired her to take our engagement and wedding photos. Our engagement pictures turned out so beautiful, and the sneak peeks from our wedding are so amazing! I can't wait to get them all back! She is very professional, easy to talk to, and makes taking pictures easy (for those who hate taking them)! If you choose Annie, you will not be disappointed. :)

Sent on 08/01/2016