Anne Skidmore Photography

19 Reviews for Anne Skidmore Photography

• Mary

Mary Miller · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful!!!

As the mother of the bride, I can say that Anne was just wonderful on the day of the wedding. Anne and her partner( I can't remember her name...sorry but she was also great) came totally prepared with smiles, professionalism and patience. Since we have received the photos I have a whole new appreciation on how talented Anne and her partner are as they captured all the nuances of the entire day beautifully! Looking at the photos I feel like I am reliving the day all over again. She really caught the happy and blessed feeling of the day. Anne thank you thank you for your time, talent and professionalism. I would highly recommend Anne and her entire team as your wedding photographers.

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 02/22/2019

Elopement fun

Jordan Luciano was a pleasure to work with. She kept me and my silly husband on schedule and worked with the short amount of time we had to get the shots we wanted. We even got our preview photos the next day! I'm so glad that Jordan was a part of our elopement!

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/10/2018

Jordan is awesome!

We are SO happy with our wedding photos! Anne wasn’t available for our wedding date but Jordan was and she did an amazing job. I was a little worried about having only one photographer but she captured all of the little details and got photos of a lot of our guests, which I wasn’t expecting. She showed up early and stayed late to capture all of the important parts of our day. And she braved the freezing cold with us to get all the outdoor photos we wanted! We were impressed by Jordan’s professionalism - she really knows what she’s doing and is very easy to work with. She basically figured out our entire timeline and was sure to get all the photos that were important to us in a timely and efficient manner. And she finished editing our photos within 5 weeks so we could have them before Christmas. Would highly recommend Jordan/Anne Skidmore photography to anyone getting married in the White Mountain area!

Sent on 12/31/2018

• North Conway North Conway, NH, 03860 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Anne Skidmore Photography)