Welcome! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to browse though my Wedding Wire Profile. There's a lot more information about my photography over on my website, so I encourage you to check it out! In the meantime, here are some things you may want to know about me:
1) I am a photographer for the fiercely creative, the lovers of life and adventure, and the admirers of beauty in its many forms.
2) When it comes to photography, I give each wedding every ounce of energy and dedication I have -- it's one of the most important days of your life, after all!
3) I happily travel to all locations, but my primary hub is in the Baltimore/DC area. If you want me to go on an exciting, exotic adventure with you, though, I'm in!
4) I've been shooting weddings since 2009 and have shot over a hundred. I have seen a whole lot during that time period, which must mean I have street cred, right? :)
5) The best way for you to get to know a little bit more about me is for us to talk! Feel free to call me or to request an in person meeting -- getting to know my clients goes a long way in everyone feeling totally at ease for their pictures!
Thanks again and I look forward to talking to you!
Other couples have also viewed:
36 Reviews for Annabelle Dando Photography
Recommended by 94% of couples
6 User photos
Marah · Married on 12/29/2017
Annabelle was so great to work with! She was very flexible with our needs and has a great eye. She captured the most beautiful moments in the prettiest compositions. Everyone commented on the gorgeous colors of the pictures. Will definitely recommend her to everyone!Sent on 02/10/2018
User7032941 · 2+ years ago
Annabelle and Patrick were awesome photographers! From the engagement shoot to the wedding, their creativity and professionalism was hard to beat. At the wedding we appreciated their laid-back personalities while capturing our beautiful pictures!Sent on 05/26/2017
kristen · Married on 10/17/2015
When it came time to book our photographer, my husband and I knew we needed to hire someone that would be able to capture our day perfectly. Annabelle and Patrick did not disappoint! Our engagement shoot went perfectly. Annabelle was very open to suggestions while providing some of her own ideas which we really appreciated. She's one of the most friendly and fun women you'll ever meet which made our engagement shoot that much more exciting! Around one month before the wedding, she contacted me to see if there were any specific photographs I wanted on the day of the wedding. She was very organized and made sure everything was set up so we didn't have to worry about a thing on the big day. The day of the wedding went perfect. Annabelle and Patrick arrived a few minutes early and ready to shoot. They photographed everything we requested without any reminders or questions on the day of the wedding (we knew we were in good hands!). The pictures are crisp, colorful, and capture our day perfectly. If anyone is looking for a photographer, I would HIGHLY recommend Annabelle Dando Photography. You won't be disappointed! Love love love our pictures. I just can't say enough about her! Go to her blog and check out her work. She's the best!Sent on 11/25/2015