Anna Grinets Photography

Burnsville, MN View map
$6,800 Most Popular Price

$6,800 Most Popular Price

Each wedding is as unique as the couple in it; it is an experience as much as it is an event. A bride and groom spend a lot of time and effort planning their big day down to the smallest details, and I feel honored to be there to capture it all.

From the boudoir and bride getting ready, to the emotional first look, to the breathtaking romantic moments of their special day… I am there to document the emotions, details and beautiful memories. I enjoy working in a natural light setting to achieve the soft, airy, romantic style.

I photograph with a fine art approach by using both, a digital camera and a medium format film camera, which makes my work stand out. My photography focuses on capturing emotions, happiness and creating stylish imagery in the highest quality. I take time to get to know each couple that I work with to learn what it is that they expect, and make sure I go above and beyond to leave them satisfied.

It is my greatest privilege to capture memories for my clients so they could relive them for many years to come. I love to combine my passions for art, photography, and travel to photograph unique moments and unique settings. My work has been featured in publications and magazines in the United States and in Europe.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6800

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
    Emma Married on 10/07/2017
    Anna was so amazing to work with, and is such a talented photographer! Her professional training and years of experience are so evident in her work. We were so happy with our engagement shoot, and thrilled with the results! Thank you so much Anna!
    Janet Married on 04/18/2014
    Anna is an incredibly talented and experienced photographer. I couldn't be more pleased with how the photos came out! Thanks Anna

Real Weddings

• Ruslan & Viktoria
    16 photos · 11/29/2016

13800 Nicollet Blvd W #3054 Burnsville, MN, 55337
Location of (Anna Grinets Photography)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding