77 Goose Haven Court, Sacramento, CA 95834 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,515
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Anja D. Photography

Located in Sacramento, California, Anja D. Photography is wedding photography service for the Sacramento, Modesto, and Fresno areas, capturing couples’ unique story through their camera lens. To them, photographing couples’ special day and precious moments is not just about picking up the camera and getting the shots, but also the process from beginning to end. It all begins from when Anja and couples have their first conversation and ends with beautiful images couples can look back on for years.

Anja D. Photography identifies with natural, photojournalistic, and traditional photography styles. In addition to wedding portraits, she offers boudoir and engagement photo sessions.

Anja travels for destination weddings, has liability insurance, goes to multiple locations for shoots, provides a second shooter, offers slideshow services, and schedules only one event per day, ensuring each couple receives the attention they deserve. She loves to capture the unplanned and spontaneous moments of a wedding, as well as fun and creatively planned photo shoots for couples, wedding parties, and loved ones.

Her editing style is organic, natural, and balanced with an edge of creativity. Couples can receive their high-resolution images in albums, canvases, digital files, prints, and matted prints.

Anja D. Photography also provides thank you cards and save the dates.

Follow Anja D. Photography on

wedding 4 of 9 2 51 1023135

3 Reviews for Anja D. Photography

Derika Faamausili · Married on 11/08/2018

Breathtaking photos!

I absolutely love having Anja D as my photographer! I've had two shoots with her so far and I plan to have many more in the future!
    She exceeded my vision each time by capturing the essence of the moment and even capturing picture perfect feelings that I didn't even realize I was doing! She went above and beyond each time by getting a mix of elegant, story telling, candid, professional, as well as fun pictures!

You get an instant knowing that Anja knows what she's doing when it comes to using her amazing gear, suggesting poses, props, and clothing, picking locations, and timing, plus she makes the whole thing an enjoyable experience you wont forget!
    I was thoroughly pleased with her professional yet comfortable style of communication and charismatic personality from the shoot scheduling process to the final photos.

I would highly recommend Anja D Photography for all your Wedding!

Derika

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Saleha

Saleha Pinkney · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing photographer!

It was our(husband and I) first photoshoot together and Anja made us feel so comfortable. Our pictures turn out so beautiful! She was so patient and easy-going. My husband and I had a great Experience. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Taryn · Married on 05/06/2018

Engagement Shoot & Wedding Banquet

I’ve worked with Anja on multiple occasions, 1st for our engagement photoshoot and again for my wedding banquet. Anja was so enjoyable to work with during our photo shoot that I knew without a doubt we would be working together again for our Wedding Banquet. She goes up and beyond and made each experience unforgettable. I would highly recommend her services as she was quick with edits, provided me access to the photos online and with a USB, flexible and willing to work around my schedule, responsive with answering inquiries, and overall just one of the kindest individuals who can make you feel at ease (which is great bc my husband and I definitely needed the guidance for our photoshoot). I would 100% recommend her!!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Anja D. Photography Pricing

Anja D. Photography Price Rates

Anja D. Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2515.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 77 Goose Haven Court Sacramento, CA, 95834 See on map
    415-793-0748 (Phone number)
    Location of (Anja  D. Photography)