77 Goose Haven Court, Sacramento, CA 95834 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Anja D. Photography

Located in Sacramento, California, Anja D. Photography is wedding photography service for the Sacramento, Modesto, and Fresno areas, capturing couples’ unique story through their camera lens. To them, photographing couples’ special day and precious moments is not just about picking up the camera and getting the shots, but also the process from beginning to end. It all begins from when Anja and couples have their first conversation and ends with beautiful images couples can look back on for years.

Anja D. Photography identifies with natural, photojournalistic, and traditional photography styles. In addition to wedding portraits, she offers boudoir and engagement photo sessions.

Anja travels for destination weddings, has liability insurance, goes to multiple locations for shoots, provides a second shooter, offers slideshow services, and schedules only one event per day, ensuring each couple receives the attention they deserve. She loves to capture the unplanned and spontaneous moments of a wedding, as well as fun and creatively planned photo shoots for couples, wedding parties, and loved ones.

Her editing style is organic, natural, and balanced with an edge of creativity. Couples can receive their high-resolution images in albums, canvases, digital files, prints, and matted prints.

Anja D. Photography also provides thank you cards and save the dates.

Follow Anja D. Photography on

3 Reviews for Anja D. Photography

• Saleha

Saleha Pinkney · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing photographer!

It was our(husband and I) first photoshoot together and Anja made us feel so comfortable. Our pictures turn out so beautiful! She was so patient and easy-going. My husband and I had a great Experience. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Taryn · Married on 05/06/2018

Engagement Shoot & Wedding Banquet

I’ve worked with Anja on multiple occasions, 1st for our engagement photoshoot and again for my wedding banquet. Anja was so enjoyable to work with during our photo shoot that I knew without a doubt we would be working together again for our Wedding Banquet. She goes up and beyond and made each experience unforgettable. I would highly recommend her services as she was quick with edits, provided me access to the photos online and with a USB, flexible and willing to work around my schedule, responsive with answering inquiries, and overall just one of the kindest individuals who can make you feel at ease (which is great bc my husband and I definitely needed the guidance for our photoshoot). I would 100% recommend her!!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Anja D. Photography Pricing

Anja D. Photography Price Rates

Anja D. Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,515.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Anja  D. Photography 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Anja  D. Photography 2
    Super Discount deal!

Hi, don't wait and contact me for this amazing deal!

Book a wedding with me through Weddingwire.com and you will receive:

1. $100 off wedding package 1 (Sweet and Simple $1200)
    2. $200 off wedding package 2 (Sweet and Essential $2200)
    3. $300 off wedding package 3 (Sweet and Luxe $2500)

• 77 Goose Haven Court Sacramento, CA, 95834 See on map