Angie's Catering

5 Reviews for Angie's Catering

• Shannon

Shannon Hefferon · Married on 11/02/2019

great service, great food

Seamless from beginning to end. My guests loved their Grecian style food and the service was amazing!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Great price, quality and service. The food was wonderful and displayed beautifully. All of the guests enjoyed the meal.

Eppy and Angie were so good to us. As my wedding was approaching they made me feel calm and confident that everything would run smoothly. They made wonderful recommendations about food, alcohol, set up, etc.

Eppy essentially ran my reception and it all happened flawlessly! They even brought me back to the kitchen and fixed my bustle when it broke three times. I was very impressed that they were concerned with all aspects of my wedding running smoothly and didn't ignore that I needed help just because it wasn't directly food related.

We used their bartenders, who are bonded, as well. It was one less thing to worry about by having bonded bartenders to protect ourselves in case of an accident.

I would say they are the main reason why my reception went so well.

I have friends who have used Angie's and they were also very pleased

Sent on 01/21/2014

What can we say about this wonderful family owned business. Well first off Eppy made our daughter feel so special when we met to talk about her wedding reception. She shared all of the different options and asked us to tell her what would fit our budget and our plan for their big day. On the day of the wedding they provided us with delicious food and excellent service. We were very pleased with Angie, Eppy and their staff. They helped to make the day the fairytale we wanted for our daughter and her new husband!

Sent on 08/30/2013

• 853 South 17th Street Wilmington, NC, 28401 See on map
    Location of (Angie's Catering)