Angie McPherson Photography

Hampton, VA View map

I'm a wedding photographer based in Hampton Roads, a storyteller and adventurer with a love of making people laugh. Working with fun-loving and joyful couples sets my soul on fire and we have the best time keeping the experience light, relaxed and full of personality! To get to know the backstory of two people madly in love and document their journey simply allows me to capture my friends getting married. Best. Job. Ever. www.McPhersonPhotos.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

• Kelly
    Kelly G. Married on 10/05/2019

Look no further for the most lovely wedding photographer!

What more can I say? Angie McPherson is a *goddess* wedding photographer. My husband and I loved working with Angie from our initial inquiry all the way through to follow-up and receiving our final gallery (we also included an album in our package, and I *cannot* wait to see it!). Angie is so fun-loving and full of positive energy. She makes you feel like a model and makes taking hundreds of photos easy (which is NOT easy for me). I tend to be awkward and tense up in front of a camera, and Angie was so genuine and helpful. Our engagement photo session as a perfect "lesson" in how to be in front of the camera, and I am so glad that she includes that as a part of her wedding packages. Our bridal party and families loved Angie on our wedding day, and she and her second shooter, Moriah, captured our day BEAUTIFULLY. They did such a wonderful job from small details to catching genuine, candid moments, the emotion and joy of our day, and even the dance floor. Both of them were so fun (I call them our personal hype-women), and I am so happy that they were a part of our day. Y'all - Angie was 7 months pregnant on our wedding day, and you would have never known it from the smile on her face and the energy she brought. She is incredible, professional, and so talented. Angie makes you feel and treats you like a friend she's known forever on your wedding day. HIRE THIS WOMAN!
  • Melinda
    Melinda Married on 05/18/2019

Summer Wedding Photos

Angie was great to work with! She was highly responsive and flexible when scheduling our engagement session around my husband's crazy Navy schedule. On the day of our wedding she was there to capture every moment. She even had a spare dressy hanger to photography my dress (I forgot mine). I would highly recommend Angie for your wedding day needs. I LOVE our photos.
  • Y
    Yavuz Married on 10/20/2018

Up to Any Challenge

My cousin’s wife is a photographer, and she helped us with a preliminary search by checking out local wedding photographers on Instagram. After looking through the options she provided, we liked Angie’s style the best. She was also super fun to work with! We did not originally plan on doing an engagement photo session, however Angie recommended it and it allowed us to get to know each other before the big day.

On the day of, she scouted out the best places to shoot our first look photos and they are gorgeous! Our venue was the Virginia Air and Space Center, which looks really cool, but the layout of the museum certainly provided a challenge regarding angles and lighting! (My cousin’s wife commented on the difficulty photographing there) Angie did not seem phased at all, and our photos turned out fantastic! Thanks Angie for capturing the memories of our special day so beautifully!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kermit & Tanisha
    30 photos · 10/24/2015

Fairfield Flowers Fairfield Flowers Wedding Florists

Talented photographer that captures the most beautiful pictures of the bouquets I create for our brides!

Wedding Co. of Williamsburg, LLC. Wedding Co. of Williamsburg, LLC. Wedding Planners

Angie goes above and beyond for her clients. Not only is she a phenomenal person with the sweetest heart, but her talent for direction behind the camera as well as making clients feel comfortable is effortless. I recommend Angie again and again and will continue to do so. Hire Angie! You won't regret your choice!

Hampton, VA, 23602
Location of (Angie McPherson Photography)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding