Angela Michelle Weddings

Angela Michelle Weddings

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Angela Michelle Weddings

Your wedding dreams are always considered by the team of professional planners at Angela Michelle Weddings!

We will help you create an atmosphere that lets everyone know you're in love... Let us help fulfill your wedding wishes.

Our wedding packages are custom designed to meet your specific needs.  Our staff can help with full-service planning (for time-conscious brides), "day of" event management, and everything in between.

...if it's special to you; it's important to us!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Charlotte

8 Reviews for Angela Michelle Weddings

Angela was absolutely phenomenal. She was always at my disposal especially given that I was planning a Maryland wedding from Texas and my fiance now husband was deployed to Iraq.

Profile Picture Alison, 6/27/09, 4 Reviews
4.3

Angela helped with every aspect of the wedding. At times it seemed like she was a friend helping with the wedding and not a wedding planner we hired. She was so helpful, friendly, respectful, professional, responsive, and detailed.

Profile Picture Olga, 5/23/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I highly recommend Angela Michelle Weddings for wedding planning. They were very helpful, knowkedgeable, courteous, and professional. I don't know what I would have done without Angela and her team!

Profile Picture Raven, 7/12/08, 1 Review

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Absolute pleasure to work with!

Angela does a wonderful job in taking great care of her clients and seeing to every little detail throughout the day. She makes our job as photographers, that much smoother and easier, making for a stress free day. Gorgeous events!

Don't shop anymore, select It's Your Special Occasion and let them do the rest! If you partner with our services and It's Your Special Occasion, we will give you a 5% discount off of any one of our videography packages. Receive a 10% discount if you partner with our services, It's Your Special Occasion and one of our endorsed Photographers!

P. O. Box 2, Charlotte, NC 28226   See On Map