P. O. Box 2, Charlotte, NC 28226 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Angela Michelle Weddings

Your wedding dreams are always considered by the team of professional planners at Angela Michelle Weddings!

We will help you create an atmosphere that lets everyone know you're in love... Let us help fulfill your wedding wishes.

Our wedding packages are custom designed to meet your specific needs. Our staff can help with full-service planning (for time-conscious brides), "day of" event management, and everything in between.

...if it's special to you; it's important to us!

8 Reviews for Angela Michelle Weddings

Alison · Married on 06/27/2009

Angela was absolutely phenomenal. She was always at my disposal especially given that I was planning a Maryland wedding from Texas and my fiance now husband was deployed to Iraq.

Tia · Married on 06/28/2008

Angela and her staff were A+++++ during the whole process.

Doreen · Married on 04/07/2007

Angela was a dream come true. She was very responsive to my needs and always stepping up to the plate. I was honored and very, very blessed to have her be a part of my wedding day. EXCELLENCE!

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Artful Weddings by Sachs Photography
    Artful Weddings by Sachs Photography Wedding Photographers

Angela does a wonderful job in taking great care of her clients and seeing to every little detail throughout the day. She makes our job as photographers, that much smoother and easier, making for a stress free day. Gorgeous events!

• Janet VanPelt Videography
    Janet VanPelt Videography Wedding Videographers

Don't shop anymore, select It's Your Special Occasion and let them do the rest! If you partner with our services and It's Your Special Occasion, we will give you a 5% discount off of any one of our videography packages. Receive a 10% discount if you partner with our services, It's Your Special Occasion and one of our endorsed Photographers!

• P. O. Box 2 Charlotte, NC 28226 See on map