Angela Maria Photography

Southbury, CT View map

$4,341 Most Popular Price

Please note I recently changed my business name from "Hanlon Photography" to "Angela Maria Photography" so that is why you will see the different logo! :)

Check out my website!!! I am willing to travel in the tri-state area! I love to capture the special moments for my clients. My photojournalist style is what makes my photos so special. I love to capture the love between couples when they aren't paying attention to the camera! I'm also a very relaxed and fun photographer!! I love to laugh and have a good time with you, and if your having a good time too, it will come across in your photos! Feel free to view my gallery and email/call with any questions!! Congratulations on your engagement!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4341

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Negatives
Proofs

Lauren Married on 11/14/2014
    We LOVED working with Angela! Our pictures are amazing and she was fun to work with, we never felt like we were being torn away from guests to take pictures, she was great getting the shots we wanted but without us feeling overwhelmed. And her picture packages were unbeatable.From the engagement shoot to the wedding she was easy to work with, flexible, easy to get touch with and besides her pictures, the best part of working with her is her fantastic personality! Girls just wanna have fun and she made sure that's how the day/night was. Can't wait to send her an email asking her to do out pregnancy pictures when the time comes!
    Jennifer Married on 10/04/2014
    Angela was an amazing photographer and captured all the special moments from the bridal/groom prep to our reveal, ceremony, reception and more! She is so much fun to work with and made us feel so comfortable from the start with our engagement photos. I felt like she was part of my family by the end of our wedding and I would highly recommend her to everyone! Her photos came out so beautifully and I loved seeing them afterwards so I could live our special day again over and over!
    Juliana Married on 05/17/2014
    Angela is amazing!! She's photographed my sister-in-law's, friend's and cousin's wedding, as well as my niece's baby pictures, and never disappoints. She is so creative and personable and makes you feel as if she's known you for ever, which is exactly the type of person you want there with you on your day. I can't gush and say enough good things about her!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Blossoming Blessings Blossoming Blessings Wedding Florists

Very talented, with an eye for details.

Andrea Marano Professional Makeup Artistry Andrea Marano Professional Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the pleasure of working with Angela of Hanlon Photography and must say she is absolutely wonderful! She is very easy to work with and very accommodating. She is definitely someone you would enjoy having around on your special day! Her work captures the emotions of the moment that will stay with you for a lifetime! I recommend Angela for your very special day!!

Alluring Wedding Productions Alluring Wedding Productions Wedding Videographers

Angela is great to work with and an excellent photographer who really cares. I highly recommend Hanlon Photography!

Pepper Tree Hill Lane Southbury, 06488
2034961653
Location of (Angela Maria Photography)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding