Angela Mangano - Hairstylist & Makeup Artist

Cranston, Rhode Island View map

Angela Manago is a hairstylist and makeup artist based out of Cranston, Rhode Island. Angela’s number one priority is to craft stunning looks for her clients. She has experience using her talents for both weddings and special events. Angela believes that every bride should feel like a queen on her wedding day and goes above and beyond to help her clients feel pampered, relaxed, comfortable, and of course, beautiful.

While Angela may be based out of Rhode Island, she has served brides and other clients from as close as New England, and as far as Las Vegas, Nevada. She provides her clients with a wide range of beauty services to choose from, including:

• Multiple stylists
  • Salon services
  • Premium hair services
  • Premium makeup services

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$32

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$45

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$55

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Courtney
    Courtney Married on 10/05/2019

The Best!!!!

Angela and Stephanie did my hair and make up for my wedding day 10/5/19 and everybody was absolutely stunning!!!!!! Angela was so patient and responsive. She captured my vision and made me feel like a princess. I highly recommend her!!!!
    M Ko Married on 08/31/2019

Simply, Awesome!

Angela did a fabulous job for us! She arrived on time and completed our hair and makeup. She was punctual, professional and simply, awesome! She understood our visions and also offered her professional opinion so that the results were perfect. We had many compliments on our hair and makeup that day from wedding guests. Thank you, Angela!!

Angela Mangano - Hairstylist & Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing me to be part of your day! It was so great to meet you all! You all looked lovely!
  • Katherine
    Katherine N. Married on 08/16/2019

Truly Amazing!!!

My wedding day was perfect and I owe a huge thanks to Angela for her exceptional hair/make up! My entire bridal party looked absolutely stunning and felt so confident/beautiful. One of the things I loved most was that she constantly checked in with me while doing my make-up..asking which shade of brown I liked best...checking to see if i wanted a little more shimmer...which of course who doesn't want more shimmer!! It was her attention to detail that really made me feel so special on my wedding day. I would highly recommend Angela!!!

Angela Mangano - Hairstylist & Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you Katherine! You are beautiful inside and out!! I was honored to glam you for your big day! Thank you for letting me be a part of your day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Angela Mangano - Hairstylist & Makeup Artist 1
Discount
A bride-to-be's hair and makeup trial is an ideal time to connect with their stylist and come up with the best look for their special day. Angela's goal is to make her guest feel comfortable and have peace of mind that everything will go smoothly the day of! This deal provides 15% off bridal trials for hair and makeup! Take this opportunity to find your perfect fit for all your beauty needs!

1150 Oaklawn Avenue Cranston, Rhode Island, 02920
Location of (Angela Mangano - Hairstylist & Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding