1150 Oaklawn Avenue, Cranston, RI 02920 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Angela Mangano - Hairstylist & Makeup Artist

Angela Manago is a hairstylist and makeup artist based out of Cranston, Rhode Island. Angela’s number one priority is to craft stunning looks for her clients. She has experience using her talents for both weddings and special events. Angela believes that every bride should feel like a queen on her wedding day and goes above and beyond to help her clients feel pampered, relaxed, comfortable, and of course, beautiful.

While Angela may be based out of Rhode Island, she has served brides and other clients from as close as New England, and as far as Las Vegas, Nevada. She provides her clients with a wide range of beauty services to choose from, including:

• Multiple stylists

Angela Mangano - Hairstylist & Makeup Artist 7
  • Katherine

Katherine Nelson · Married on 08/16/2019

Truly Amazing!!!

My wedding day was perfect and I owe a huge thanks to Angela for her exceptional hair/make up! My entire bridal party looked absolutely stunning and felt so confident/beautiful. One of the things I loved most was that she constantly checked in with me while doing my make-up..asking which shade of brown I liked best...checking to see if i wanted a little more shimmer...which of course who doesn't want more shimmer!! It was her attention to detail that really made me feel so special on my wedding day. I would highly recommend Angela!!!

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Angela Mangano - Hairstylist & Makeup Artist 8
    Angela Mangano - Hairstylist & Makeup Artist 9

Angela Mangano - Hairstylist & Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you Katherine! You are beautiful inside and out!! I was honored to glam you for your big day! Thank you for letting me be a part of your day!
  • Maura

Maura · Married on 05/19/2019

Highly Satisfied

I hired Angela to do hair and makeup for my wedding last month, and I’m so glad I did! I found her on WeddingWire, and set up a trial almost a year in advance. She listened to what I was looking for even though I was being very indecisive at the time. Since then, I’ve also been seeing her to cut and dye my hair. Her costs are reasonable, and she is quick to respond. It is surprisingly difficult to find responsive vendors. My venue was a bit of a drive from her salon, but she was willing to travel for my wedding. She and the other HMU were on time, and carried all their heavy supplies up a flight of stairs without complaint. As someone who doesn’t typically wear makeup, I felt natural while still looking bridal. I highly recommend booking with her!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Angela Mangano - Hairstylist & Makeup Artist 10
    Angela Mangano - Hairstylist & Makeup Artist 11

Angela Mangano - Hairstylist & Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you Maura! It was a pleasure and an honor to be a part of your big day! You made such a beautiful bride and all of the ladies in your party were lovely!

Angela Mangano - Hairstylist & Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 32.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 55.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Angela Mangano - Hairstylist & Makeup Artist 1
    15% Off Bridal Trial!
    A bride-to-be's hair and makeup trial is an ideal time to connect with their stylist and come up with the best look for their special day. Angela's goal is to make her guest feel comfortable and have peace of mind that everything will go smoothly the day of! This deal provides 15% off bridal trials for hair and makeup! Take this opportunity to find your perfect fit for all your beauty needs!

• 1150 Oaklawn Avenue Cranston, Rhode Island, 02920 See on map