9 Elm St, North Attleboro, MA 02760 Map · Phone number

0f09583657a6629d Sparrow logo
website 13

4 Reviews for Salon Sparrow

Jenna · Married on 07/30/2016

I have been getting my hair done by Mary for about 10 years so Salon Sparrow was naturally my first choice when it came to creating perfect wedding hair for me and my bridesmaids. Mary and Maggie from Salon Sparrow were prompt and professional. They created AMAZING hairstyles for all of us and were super responsive to each girl's individual taste and style. Each of us were 110% thrilled with how our hair came out. Mary is a true professional. She blocked off plenty of time for each girl. There was never a moment where anyone felt rushed or overwhelmed. Mary and Maggie made everyone feel comfortable, relaxed, and gorgeous. I cannot recommend Salon Sparrow enough!!!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 06/11/2016

I started coming to Mary a few years ago and followed her to Salon Sparrow. I am very picky when it comes to my naturally curly hair and Mary has never disappointed me. When it came time to my wedding, it wasn’t even a thought who would make my girls and me beautiful and Mary and Diana did an incredible job. All the girls were very happy and their hair lasted all night. Salon Sparrow has absolutely amazing staff who are incredibly talented always developing, staying update on the newest hair techniques and certifications. I would highly recommend Salon Sparrow!!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Kristin · Married on 05/15/2016

Salon Sparrow did all of the makeup for my wedding in January 2017. The entire team was professional, prompt, and completed perfect hair and makeup for my bridal party. I felt so incredibly beautiful on my wedding day. My makeup was flawless and people complimented it all night long. All of the girls were so sweet to me and my bridesmaids. I never write reviews but I felt like I had to express how amazing the Salon Sparrow team is, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Salon Sparrow FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 30.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 30.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing