North Dartmouth, MA 02747 Map · Phone number

About Angela Greenlaw Photography

Fun, Friendly and Unobtrusive Photography!

I am energetic, easy-going, spontaneous, full of ideas and most importantly, passionate about my work! I capture real moments, real smiles and real emotions as they unfold at your wedding or portrait session. My packages are simple and totally customizable to meet your needs and budget.

Lets get together and capture some memories!

Unlimited Coverage & Digital Negatives are always included in my wedding packages!

I will travel anywhere in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Maine or anywhere in the country for shoots & love exploring new places to shoot! I am also available for destination weddings and am ready to travel just about anywhere worldwide to capture the beauty of your day!

Please contact me for availability and more information. I would love to hear more about the details of your wedding day. I absolutely love what I do!

Angela Greenlaw

Angela Greenlaw Photography 6
Angela Greenlaw Photography 7
  • Kim

Kim Jennette · Getting married on 07/05/2020

The best wedding photographer!

I normally don't take the time to leave reviews but I had to for Angela. I was looking for a photographer that wouldn't break the bank or force me to do silly pictures that I didn't want. The minute I talked to Angela on the phone I knew she would be perfect and she didn't disappoint. Angela had the whole wedding party laughing with her and made us feel so comfortable. The windy day did not make it easy to get good photos but the gallery is phenomenal. I wouldn't change a thing about my decision to use Angela except maybe have her stay longer because she was a blast to have around!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Angela Greenlaw Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kim- You and Ron and your friends and family were so much fun! It was definitely windy at Wychmere but you two were troopers and Im so happy you love your gallery! I hope to see you both again next time you are in MA!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/07/2019

Flawlessly captured our favorite day

Angela Greenlaw is simply THE BEST! From the beginning - she was so detailed, so sweet and so accommodating in our planning process. She went the extra mile in making sure we were ready for our big day and answered any questions we had prior. She was definitely the glue that kept our wedding flawlessly executed. You could tell she was an expert at what she does the moment you meet her. She coordinated our wedding party and family (in 95 degree weather) and got the exact shots I had envisioned and even more! She was so sweet, so accommodating, so fun and so loving it made us all so comfortable and happy the entire day. I would recommend her to any bride, any groom or family looking for someone to capture their special moments. The minute I received my wedding photos, I was in tears reliving the best day of my life. I could not be happier in our decision to have Angela capture such a special day! We love you!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Angela Greenlaw Photography 8
    Angela Greenlaw Photography 9
    Angela Greenlaw Photography 10
    Angela Greenlaw Photography 11
    Angela Greenlaw Photography 12

Maria Piraino · Married on 08/18/2019

Angela Greenlaw Photography

I don't even know where to begin, Angela and her team were second to none in all areas!

The photos were extraordinarily beautiful, she captured the essence of the wedding and the people in it so perfectly! The entire event was documented in a way that tells the story so well, with coverage across all aspects with plenty of frames to choose from!

The creative aspect of her work is amazing. I work with professional photographers daily in my career and I can honestly say the quality of her work is the best I've ever seen. The use of composition, color, focus control, and the overall creative quality is superb!

Also, and as important, she made us all so very comfortable and made it so easy throughout the entire process - from planning, to the event, and after. She has the experience combined with a positive energy and compassion that exceeded expectations. Perhaps this is why everyone looked so beautiful in the photos, even those who are not so photo friendly!

Our family and friends will not stop complimenting us on how nice they were and how she kept everyone at ease while calmly and seamlessly capturing this very important and special day for us.

In summary, I highly recommend the talent of Angela for any event you want to capture with care.

Sent on 09/07/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Angela Greenlaw Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• M.C. Entertainment
    M.C. Entertainment Wedding DJs

Professional courteous and always a pleasure to work with. One of my favorite photographers.

• FB Events
    FB Events Wedding DJs

Angela is fantastic individual and photographer. I had the pleasure of working with her this past year. Her eye for capturing those special moments is second to none. Great photos, personality, and character. I now recommend her to all my clients!! Always a fantastic job!!!

• North Dartmouth, MA, 02747 See on map
    Available for weddings anywhere in MA and RI and would LOVE to travel anywhere in the US or Internationally for your wedding!