28 Christine Drive, Dartmouth, MA 02747 Map · Phone number

About Angela Greenlaw Photography

Fun, Friendly and Unobtrusive Photography!

I am energetic, easy-going, spontaneous, full of ideas and most importantly, passionate about my work! I capture real moments, real smiles and real emotions as they unfold at your wedding or portrait session. My packages are simple and totally customizable to meet your needs and budget.

Lets get together and capture some memories!

Unlimited Coverage & Digital Negatives are always included in my wedding packages!

I will travel anywhere in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Maine or anywhere in the country for shoots & love exploring new places to shoot! I am also available for destination weddings and am ready to travel just about anywhere worldwide to capture the beauty of your day!

Please contact me for availability and more information. I would love to hear more about the details of your wedding day. I absolutely love what I do!

Angela Greenlaw

508-677-7251

www.greenlawphoto.com

Other couples have also viewed

• MacRamos Photography
f6c83a8da5077eca 1434372414689 fb timeline
greenlawphoto1297

75 Reviews for Angela Greenlaw Photography

Becky V. · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing photographer for your wedding!

Angela was excellent to work with, especially while planning and replanning a wedding during the pandemic! She was always very responsive, checking in by email and by phone. She anticipated so many of my questions and made sure my whole wedding day ran smoothly. Several guests asked for her contact information because they were so impressed with how easily she worked with all of us. The pictures were incredible and we are so happy with them. I feel so thankful to have had Angela helping with my wedding!

Sent on 11/24/2020
  • Janelle

Janelle D. · Married on 08/09/2020

BEST decision we made!

Angela Greenlaw Photography exceeded our expectations with our engagement and wedding photography. Angela clearly has a knowledge and a sixth sense about what makes for a beautiful photo. Little details you might not think of in the moment, she thinks of in advance to make sure every photo looks flawless. She is very clear with providing direction and orchestrating a large group with professionalism and a sense of humor.

Aside from just her skills in photography, she is also extremely personable and felt like another guest at our wedding. During the event she put our wants and needs first to ensure we got all of the photos we wanted and came up with new ideas we hadn't even considered.

Overall, we couldn't be happier that we chose Angela to be a part of our special day. The photos are truly breathtaking. We look forward to working with Angela in the future as our family continues to grow!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Kim

Kim J. · Married on 07/05/2020

The best wedding photographer!

I normally don't take the time to leave reviews but I had to for Angela. I was looking for a photographer that wouldn't break the bank or force me to do silly pictures that I didn't want. The minute I talked to Angela on the phone I knew she would be perfect and she didn't disappoint. Angela had the whole wedding party laughing with her and made us feel so comfortable. The windy day did not make it easy to get good photos but the gallery is phenomenal. I wouldn't change a thing about my decision to use Angela except maybe have her stay longer because she was a blast to have around!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Angela Greenlaw Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kim- You and Ron and your friends and family were so much fun! It was definitely windy at Wychmere but you two were troopers and Im so happy you love your gallery! I hope to see you both again next time you are in MA!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Angela Greenlaw Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4700.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Canvas
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• M.C. Entertainment Wedding DJs

Professional courteous and always a pleasure to work with. One of my favorite photographers.

• FB Events Wedding DJs

Angela is fantastic individual and photographer. I had the pleasure of working with her this past year. Her eye for capturing those special moments is second to none. Great photos, personality, and character. I now recommend her to all my clients!! Always a fantastic job!!!

• 28 Christine Drive Dartmouth, MA, 02747 See on map
    Available for weddings anywhere in MA and RI and would LOVE to travel anywhere in the US or Internationally for your wedding!
    Location of (Angela Greenlaw Photography)