Angela Greenlaw Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,700 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,700 Most Popular Price

Fun, Friendly and Unobtrusive Photography!

I am energetic, easy-going, spontaneous, full of ideas and most importantly, passionate about my work! I capture real moments, real smiles and real emotions as they unfold at your wedding or portrait session. My packages are simple and totally customizable to meet your needs and budget.

Lets get together and capture some memories!

Unlimited Coverage & Digital Negatives are always included in my wedding packages!

I will travel anywhere in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Maine or anywhere in the country for shoots & love exploring new places to shoot! I am also available for destination weddings and am ready to travel just about anywhere worldwide to capture the beauty of your day!

Please contact me for availability and more information. I would love to hear more about the details of your wedding day. I absolutely love what I do!

Angela Greenlaw

508-677-7251

www.greenlawphoto.com

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,700

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Canvas
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Morgan S. Married on 06/15/2022

Still Smiling

I can’t express how happy we are that we had Angela as our wedding photographer. The photos she took were gorgeous and we couldn’t be more grateful that she captured such special moments for us. From our first interaction, Angela was extremely personable and engaging; she felt like a longtime friend. She was very organized and helped us feel at ease. She was happy to give advice and answer our questions. I particularly appreciated when she took the time to ensure our photo location could accommodate our elderly grandparents. All of our guests commented how great she was, and that she “really knew what she was doing”. She knew how to position everyone and take the perfect picture (plus candids!) - all we had to do was smile. After the wedding ceremony, we were overjoyed when she got the photos back to us in less than 2 weeks. The time and effort she put into our album was evident. We are so thankful. I will be recommending Angela to anyone that is looking for a photographer!
    Erin S. Married on 06/05/2022

Angela is is AMAZING!

My husband and I got married a few weeks ago and Angela was our photographer! She was and is AMAZING! She is so warm and kind, I truly felt like she was part of my family, everyone loved her! We had an incredible and beautiful day; I can’t say how happy we are that we had Angela as our wedding photographer. Our photos are BEAUTIFUL, BREATHTAKING and everything we could have ever dreamed of. Angela captured so many amazing memories from our special day. She exceeded our expectations and every time I look at our pictures it makes me want to relive my wedding day again!
  • Kristen
    Kristen T. Married on 04/30/2022

Amazing from start to finish!

Angela photographed our wedding and it could not have been more amazing. From start to finish I could not have asked for an easier/better experience. She is kind, easily reachable, and insanely talented. As a very nervous bride, she helped calm me and also made taking pictures fun! (She has a great sense of humor and can get you out of your shell!) I could go on and on about how wonderful she is. Her attention to the small details is incredible, looking over my wedding photos has me reliving the best day of my life over and over again, all thanks to her amazing work. I truly cannot recommend her enough, she is the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

M.C. Entertainment M.C. Entertainment Wedding DJs

Professional courteous and always a pleasure to work with. One of my favorite photographers.

FB Events FB Events Wedding DJs

Angela is fantastic individual and photographer. I had the pleasure of working with her this past year. Her eye for capturing those special moments is second to none. Great photos, personality, and character. I now recommend her to all my clients!! Always a fantastic job!!!

28 Christine Drive Dartmouth, MA, 02747

Available for weddings anywhere in MA and RI and would LOVE to travel anywhere in the US or Internationally for your wedding!
Location of (Angela Greenlaw Photography)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding