Angela Greenlaw Photography Reviews

Angela Greenlaw Photography 7
  • Janelle

Janelle Douglas · Getting married on 08/09/2020

BEST decision we made!

Angela Greenlaw Photography exceeded our expectations with our engagement and wedding photography. Angela clearly has a knowledge and a sixth sense about what makes for a beautiful photo. Little details you might not think of in the moment, she thinks of in advance to make sure every photo looks flawless. She is very clear with providing direction and orchestrating a large group with professionalism and a sense of humor.

Aside from just her skills in photography, she is also extremely personable and felt like another guest at our wedding. During the event she put our wants and needs first to ensure we got all of the photos we wanted and came up with new ideas we hadn't even considered.

Overall, we couldn't be happier that we chose Angela to be a part of our special day. The photos are truly breathtaking. We look forward to working with Angela in the future as our family continues to grow!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Kim

Kim Jennette · Getting married on 07/05/2020

The best wedding photographer!

I normally don't take the time to leave reviews but I had to for Angela. I was looking for a photographer that wouldn't break the bank or force me to do silly pictures that I didn't want. The minute I talked to Angela on the phone I knew she would be perfect and she didn't disappoint. Angela had the whole wedding party laughing with her and made us feel so comfortable. The windy day did not make it easy to get good photos but the gallery is phenomenal. I wouldn't change a thing about my decision to use Angela except maybe have her stay longer because she was a blast to have around!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Angela Greenlaw Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kim- You and Ron and your friends and family were so much fun! It was definitely windy at Wychmere but you two were troopers and Im so happy you love your gallery! I hope to see you both again next time you are in MA!
  • Risa

Risa · Married on 09/21/2019

Incredible

Hiring Angela to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. From the moment we hired her to the day after our wedding she was so timely, professional, and immediately put everyone at ease. We had a few shy kiddos in our wedding and she knew exactly how to entertain them for photos. My only regret is that we couldn’t clone her and have 2 of her there!!! We got all the shots we wanted and more, and we can’t wait to see them!!! Both of our families raves about Angela all night. I would recommend her to anyone in need of a photographer. Trust me you WILL NOT be disappointed!!! Thanks again Angela! Much love from Risa & Connor! :)

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Laura

Laura Linda Duffell · Married on 09/13/2019

Sweet & comfortable to work with, and amazing photos!

Angela was great! She is so sweet and easy to connect with which is important on your wedding day. She was efficient and organized throughout. We had so much fun with her for our rehearsal dinner and wedding, she caught all the great moments and really understands how to set you up to look your best have it be the setting, lighting, posture, and pose! She also took amazing dancing shots, we literally didn't realize she was taking them throughout the night. She was quick to return all the photos and a blast to work with. Highly recommend!!! Photos turned out unreal.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/07/2019

Flawlessly captured our favorite day

Angela Greenlaw is simply THE BEST! From the beginning - she was so detailed, so sweet and so accommodating in our planning process. She went the extra mile in making sure we were ready for our big day and answered any questions we had prior. She was definitely the glue that kept our wedding flawlessly executed. You could tell she was an expert at what she does the moment you meet her. She coordinated our wedding party and family (in 95 degree weather) and got the exact shots I had envisioned and even more! She was so sweet, so accommodating, so fun and so loving it made us all so comfortable and happy the entire day. I would recommend her to any bride, any groom or family looking for someone to capture their special moments. The minute I received my wedding photos, I was in tears reliving the best day of my life. I could not be happier in our decision to have Angela capture such a special day! We love you!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Angela Greenlaw Photography 8
    Angela Greenlaw Photography 9
    Angela Greenlaw Photography 10
    Angela Greenlaw Photography 11
    Angela Greenlaw Photography 12

Maria Piraino · Married on 08/18/2019

Angela Greenlaw Photography

I don't even know where to begin, Angela and her team were second to none in all areas!

The photos were extraordinarily beautiful, she captured the essence of the wedding and the people in it so perfectly! The entire event was documented in a way that tells the story so well, with coverage across all aspects with plenty of frames to choose from!

The creative aspect of her work is amazing. I work with professional photographers daily in my career and I can honestly say the quality of her work is the best I've ever seen. The use of composition, color, focus control, and the overall creative quality is superb!

Also, and as important, she made us all so very comfortable and made it so easy throughout the entire process - from planning, to the event, and after. She has the experience combined with a positive energy and compassion that exceeded expectations. Perhaps this is why everyone looked so beautiful in the photos, even those who are not so photo friendly!

Our family and friends will not stop complimenting us on how nice they were and how she kept everyone at ease while calmly and seamlessly capturing this very important and special day for us.

In summary, I highly recommend the talent of Angela for any event you want to capture with care.

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia Dobos · Married on 08/10/2019

Angela is ONE OF THE BEST photographers out there

Angela was absolutely FANTASTIC!! My husband and I had her for our engagement session and our wedding day. She was so easy to work with and guided us quickly through all of the different photos/positions. Once we received our galley's we could not believe our eyes!! Our photos looked like they were taken directly out of magazine advertisement. She captured so much emotion in every single picture and let us re-live our special day. We are having such a difficult time picking our favorite since there are so many incredible pictures!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Angela Greenlaw Photography 13

Vanessa Hassett · Married on 07/21/2019

Best Wedding Photographer EVER!

Booking Angela was one of the best decisions we made for our Cape Cod wedding! Her and her team were simply amazing- responsive, professional and super fun to work with! We couldn't have asked for better photographs from our engagement and wedding day- we will treasure them forever. Thank you Angela!!!

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Angela Greenlaw Photography 14

Amanda Shepard · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazed!!!!

From the moment we met Angela during our engagement photos we knew she would be perfect for our wedding photography. She was friendly, helpful, and very attentive while working with us. During our shoots she was incredibly easy to work with and didn’t miss a thing. She made sure she spent time with us and captured every moment and personality trait. We received our photos faster than I ever imagined and every single shot blew us away. Every single special moment from the beginning of our day to the end was beautifully captured in perfect photos. Angela was like a personal assistant to us both guiding us through the day, keeping us calm, and catching things we needed before we even knew it. Having her there made our wedding day perfect! We highly recommend Angela for wedding photography and have yet to see a better wedding photographer’s work.
    Amanda and Chris

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Angela Greenlaw Photography 15
    Angela Greenlaw Photography 16
    Angela Greenlaw Photography 17
    Angela Greenlaw Photography 18

Audrey · Married on 05/04/2019

She is the best!

Angela was fantastic! We booked her after my husband worked with her in a friends' wedding and loved her fun attitude and ability to get things done. The week before, I called Angela to review the timeline as I was having some last minute panic, and she went through everything with me and even was able to help me simplify the day. On the wedding day, she was on-time and so professional. She's fun to work with and is more of a wedding coach + photographer! She made sure we got to try our appetizers and got a quiet minute alone after the ceremony. The photographs are gorgeous and my friends/family love them! It's great that there is no watermark/fee to download the photos from the gallery once you have them, and our gallery was ready within 10 days! I would highly recommend Angela to anyone.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Angela Greenlaw Photography 19
    Angela Greenlaw Photography 20
    Angela Greenlaw Photography 21

Angela Greenlaw Photography's reply:

Audrey! You and Kevin's wedding at the Providence Botantical Center was a dream to photograph. Thank you so much for your sweet words- I had so much fun with the two of you (and your friends and family). I hope you look through your wedding photos for years to come!

Kelly Sieracki · Married on 01/19/2019

Absolutely incredible

I can not put into words how incredible Angela was throughout our whole wedding experience. This vendor is highly recommended. She made our experience feel like a fairytale.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Angela Greenlaw Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! Your wedding at Independence Harbor was amazing- thank you for braving the cold that day and trusting me! You two are so special together!

Emily · Married on 09/01/2018

We are so glad that Angela was our photographer! Beyond her amazing photos she helped us set up a schedule for the day that helped us make the most of our day. We had a big wedding party and a lot of locations (church, photo spot and reception). She did a great job of getting everyone together and keeping the day moving. She was also so fast with getting our photos back to us even with many other weddings on her schedule. Many of our guests who are engaged commented on how great she was and that they wanted to book her for their wedding as well! We highly recommend Angela to be your wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Angela Greenlaw Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! I had so much fun at you and Vinny's Indian Pond CC wedding!
    You two are the best! I hope to see you both again soon!

Reina · Married on 08/11/2018

Angela was a recommended photographer from our venue, so she was one of the first we contacted. She was incredibly responsive and called us right away to introduce herself. After our first conversation with her, we knew she was a perfect fit to photograph our wedding. We had an engagement photo session, for which Angela found an incredible location and took amazing photos. On the day of our wedding she kept everyone on track while capturing every aspect of us getting ready. She had a list of shots in her head and she knew exactly how to manage everyone in the wedding party to get the poses just right and photograph every combination of people. Everyone in both families was amazed at how great Angela was at coordinating all of the photographs and making sure everyone looked their best. At the reception, Angela was in all the right places to capture amazing photos of the first dance and the whole event. The guests loved her presence there and everyone felt totally at ease being photographed. Angela felt like she was part of the family, as she quickly learned the names of the people in the wedding party. If we ever need a photographer again, we will go to Angela immediately and couldn't recommend her more to anyone planning a wedding. Book Angela right away and then relax knowing she'll take care of the rest! She also gave us recommendations for a DJ which turned out great. Angela vastly exceeded anything we could have dreamed of for a photographer and we can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Angela Greenlaw Photography's reply:

Reina, thank you so much! You and Jake are such an amazing couple and your wedding at Bittersweet Farm was so gorgeous! I wish you the absolute best of luck in the future.

Chelsey · Married on 12/09/2017

Angela Greenlaw was FABULOUS!! After quite a bit of research, my (now) husband and I eagerly chose her as our wedding photographer after a helpful, insightful, and fun conversation. We're so glad we did! Throughout the entire planning process, as well as the actual wedding day, she was reliable, communicative, available, professional, and easy to work with. She "led" us through pictures that would look good, captured key moments, and she was the perfect balance of take-charge and supportive. She was also wonderful with my 5-year old nephew and had all the tricks to keep him engaged during pictures. Having Angela as our photographer was a great decision!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/12/2017

Angela Greenlaw is the absolute best of the best! From talking over the phone early on to describe her different services to our phenomenal engagement photo shoot to every detail on our wedding day, she went above and beyond to make our wedding experience an enjoyable one! Leading up to the wedding, Angela helped us create a day-of timeline to help keep us on track & ensure that everything ran smoothly—and it surely did! Her calm presence and attention to detail throughout the day put both my husband & I at ease to enjoy ourselves because we knew that she’d capture every moment for us to remember for the rest of our lives. Now that we’ve received our photos (in record time I must say!), we can't stop looking at them!!! They were candid and artistic--yet captured all of the special moments & details of our wedding that we didn’t get to see so that we can now relive that day for years to come. We are so are so blessed to have had Angela join us & capture our day in such a beautiful & artistic way beyond what we could have imagined. For such an important moment in your life, you want someone you can trust to not only take stunning photos, but also make it a fun experience for you—Angela is that person. If you’re still looking for a photographer, stop now & book Angela if she’s still available—you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Rebecca · Married on 06/04/2017

Angela is awesome. We met with a few different photographers and when I met her I instantly knew this is who I want to photograph my wedding. Angela answered all of our questions, gave great advice and insight when it came to all the photo choices and spots. She left everything up to us and worked with our vision. I could not have asked for better photos and we are extremely happy we chose to have Angela help us capture this once in a lifetime event.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Heidi-Lyn · Married on 01/14/2017

Angela did such an amazing job with our winter wedding!
    She was highly recommended by another wedding photographer and I am so happy we went with her! She was so personable and was able to keep everyone smiling AND keep my 4 year old flower girl happy all night! We got so many awesome shots of everyone getting ready, ceremony, formals, and the reception! She was even able to stay and make sure we got some beautiful shots when it started to snow :-D We received the photos back quickly and got so many compliments on them! Angela definitely knows how to take some amazing photos!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Kathleen · Married on 09/30/2016

Angela is absolutely AMAZING in every way possible. My husband and I could not be happier with the decision to have Angela as our wedding photographer. I spent weeks browsing different photographer websites, blogs, reviews, etc. and Angela’s work stood out to me from the beginning. We planned our wedding in Cape Cod from overseas and from the first email I sent to Angela, she always responded quickly, with details and ideas and everything we needed to make the planning and decision process as easy as possible. Angela is the whole package for a wedding photographer – talented, fun, efficient, wonderful to be around, and the perfect combination of sweet and funny to keep tiring wedding party members going through all of the photographs! All of our family and friends loved working with her as well. We had unexpected rain on our wedding day which changed a lot of our plans, but Angela did not miss a beat. She arrived an hour and a half early, all smiles and excitement and ready to go. I immediately felt more calm and comfortable. She got us outside in the rain breaks for absolutely beautiful outdoor photos and even stood out in the pouring rain while we all stood under a covered porch to take family and wedding party photos. Although we had to move our ceremony from the beach to the indoor venue due to the weather, Angela and our wedding coordinator hopped in a golf cart with my husband and I in the rain right after the ceremony and drove down to the boardwalk and dunes to get the best shots of the day of the two of us. She has the perfect eye for romantic, natural photographs and that is the talent you want on your wedding day. Her turnaround time for photos was amazing – we got our gallery back in just 3 weeks! Angela was a very big part of not only our wedding day, but also our planning and I am so happy to have found her! She truly made this a special experience and I would choose her again in a heartbeat. Thank you Angela!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Laila · Married on 09/03/2016

The single best decision my husband and I made while planning our wedding was hiring Angela Greenlaw as our photographer. Like most brides, my wedding day consisted of a whirlwind of activity, laughter, lots of love and mixture of MANY emotions. I was, to put it lightly, feeling very overwhelmed, anxious and self-conscious about how I looked in my dress. That was until Angela Greenlaw, our wedding photographer, arrived (early) to set up, introduce herself to the wedding party and take a few “pre-ceremony” pictures of me in my wedding dress on the terrace. I left that terrace free of anxiety, and for the first time in a long time, I felt beautiful. Simply put, Angela made me FEEL beautiful.

The pictures that Angela took at our wedding are not just images of a wedding celebration. Her photos tell our love story, portray the essence of our wedding day and evoke emotion within every single person who looks at them. Angela went ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty; capturing every moment of our wedding in a distinct, creative and uniquely poetic fashion. Her unique ability to encapsulate the beauty of the sunset while simultaneously portraying the raw emotions that my husband and I were feeling is the most precious gift anyone has ever, and most likely will ever, give us.

Angela Greenlaw not only met our expectations, she far exceeded them with her exceptionally high quality of work, personability, professionalism and love of what she does. She is not just a photographer. She is not just a GOOD photographer. Angela is an organized, innovative and masterful artist with the phenomenal ability to capture and evoke emotion from every single person she photographs and within anyone that is lucky enough to view her outstanding work.

Angela, my husband and I will forever be indebted to you for your exceptional & distinctive contribution to our wedding. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Haley · Married on 08/27/2016

We used Angela for our engagement photo shoot and wedding in August 2016. If you are looking for a photographer, I would highly recommend Angela. She was extremely professional and fun. From the planning, to the day, to selecting pictures for our Wedding Album afterwards, she was very helpful. On our wedding day, she ensured she had all of the pictures I wanted, plus more. They came out incredible and Angela did even more than I expected-making sure everyone was lined up right, keeping us on track and on time, etc. She is very detail oriented and we truly loved working with her. She was very responsive, easy to work with and creative!

Sent on 04/30/2017

All I can say is Spectacular. She is so very creative and she has a way of capturing shots that are so unique and breathtaking. She also gets things done! She knows who/what needs to be photographed and she occupies people only as long as she needs to then she sends them off to enjoy the wedding. This is the my second daughter's wedding that she has done and I can honestly say that after seeing the pictures, I could not think of one thing she had missed photographing. And each picture is more beautiful than the next.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2015

I got married yesterday and let me just say one of my favorite parts of the wedding was hanging out with Angela! When I booked Five Bridge Inn - I was looking through the professional photos on their website and their FB page and Angela's amazing photos kept appearing. I decided to find Angela and set up a meeting to see if she would be the perfect fit for my wedding. As soon as my fiancé and I met angela, we instantly connected. I am a huge photo person so I wanted someone I felt comfortable with - Angela was that person! That meeting was over a year ago, and last fall she did our engagement shoot - the pictures were INCREDIBLE! We used them for our save the dates and the table numbers at the wedding. We were obsessed with them! They are framed all over our home! I was so excited to do another shoot with Angela! She was super helpful the entire wedding day and made everyone feel comfortable! One of my bridesmaids said she would hands down be hiring angela when she became engaged. Angela took every shot I asked for and went above and beyond to get the perfect shots with the sun and foliage in the background! I highly recommend angela as a photographer for any event! Several guests complimented her on how great she was! I cannot wait to see my wedding photos especially the candids and pictures of other people! Can't wait to relive my wedding day through her photography!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Nate · Married on 10/11/2015

I don't think I have the words to explain how utterly amazing Angela was. I was the groom and I'm not the type of person to write reviews, but she was the type of photographer that comes around once in a lifetime. First of all she was extremely polite and very accommodating to all of the requests we had. She was absolutely hilarious and kept us laughing and making our whole experience one to remember for the rest of our lives. Our wedding was October 11th 2015. We received our first teasers THE NEXT DAY! Now, if that isn't a sign of someone who is professional, hardworking AND FAST, I don't know what is. When my wife and I saw the teasers for the first time we were in absolute shock of just how beautiful the pictures were. We became so excited and couldn't help sending the teasers to our family and friends. I would recommend her for any occasion that you would need a photographer, because she is JUST THAT GOOD. Angela, you have made my wife and I's wedding and for that I truly thank you for your hard work.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Angela absolutely deserves all of this 5-star review! I took a lot of care in selecting the photographer since I view photography as one of the most important elements of a wedding, and Angela did not let me down! She arrived to my wedding an hour and a half before it was to start, all set and ready to go, with a huge smile on her face. I was so nervous about being photographed and also about being the center of attention for the entire day, but Angela has a calm and confident personality that is contagious. She was able to put me in a great mood and I spent the day as the happiest bride around! Angela got along so well with my family and was so much fun to work with. Many times, though, I hardly noticed her and it wasn’t until I got the pictures back that I realized she had sneakily captured the perfect moments! Angela is such an artistic person and knows the exact time to capture the perfect photo. I am in love with the pictures that I received, and they only took a few weeks! Thank you Angela for helping me remember the best day of my life forever!!

Sent on 09/16/2015

We first used Angela for our engagement pictures (Which came with our wedding package), and it was an amazing experience! Worth every penny. She is creative, and a perfectionist, so you know your pictures will be amazing! Despite having a 4 year old who can't sit still or smile without making a goofy face, she was able to make it work! I was hesitant to pay the extra money for an engagement session, just because I didn't think we cared about engagement photos, but we were able to develop a relationship with Angela and learn "how to take pictures" in the best way. It was great practice, and enabled both her and us learn what works well to make the pictures the best they can be.
    Well - our wedding has come and gone and I can honestly say I wouldn't have gotten through the day without Angela! She may be a photographer but she is so much more! She made sure my dress was on right, she bustled me up when I needed it, she made sure we were fed during pictures (although caterer did not listen to her but she was on it!), and she made sure the timing of our wedding went off without a hitch. From walking down the aisle to making sure toasts and dinner ran on time as well as our dances. When I needed to relax- she helped, when we wanted some specific pictures - she was happy to accommodate. She is strict when she needs to be so that bride and groom aren't spending 2 hours taking pictures. She is all business for the short time she is getting you as many different pictures as she can in a short period of time. THAT is truly what makes her a great professional. She is also super sweet and genuinely loves her job, which in turn means she genuinely cares that our wedding was perfect! I'd never use anyone else!!

Sent on 12/15/2014