Angel of Hearts Weddings

Harrisburg, PA 19106 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Joy of Events Group
  • That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC
  • Laurel Wedding Co.
  • Simply Elegant Affairs

17 Reviews for Angel of Hearts Weddings

Marlene · Married on 08/27/2017

I hired Wendy to help with my daughter's wedding as I do not live in the same city as my daughter. To say that we could not have planned this wedding without her is an understatement. Wendy is a workhorse and is very very organized. My daughter already had picked most of her vendors, but Wendy helped us finalize everything. Even though my daugher had a clear vision of what she wanted her wedding to be, Wendy helped her expound on her ideas. Wendy has great ideas and the knowledge to bring them to fruition. She went with my daughter to all of her dress fittings and to the bridesmaids' fittings as well. She has an extensive background in bridal and bridesmaid's gowns and wanted to be sure they fit perfectly, and they did. Wendy also worked with all of our vendors to make sure that they did everything they were supposed to. She is a hardworking, professional powerhouse who has unending energy. I am so happy we hired her. My daughers wedding went smoothly and was so beautiful. I will be forever grateful for all of Wendy's hardwork and attention to detail.

Sent on 06/30/2008

If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no further. Wendy is the consumate professional that will make your big day special. Wendy will go to great lengths to make her brides happy. We're so glad that we booked her. She came through so many times, that she really was indispensibe. We had a problem with the wedding dress where it needed to be shipped back to China 6 weeks before the wedding for major alterations. We were in panic mode, but Wendy kept us calm and used her prior bridal experience to really save the day! She saw the dress through every detail of alteration while we could resume our busy lives. Not to mention all of the tastings that she was present for, countless fittings that she assisted with, research and suggestions that she provided were fantastic. She also is very professional with vendors and knows how to communicate our needs efficiently. We would recommend her services to anyone. She made our day perfect! Thank you Wendy!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Wendy was truly my wedding angel! At first I was hesitant to get a wedding planner, I thought “ that’s for those crazy rich people. I can’t afford one”. Well, I have to say, "you can’t afford NOT to hire one!" Having Wendy actually saved me money, not to mention time, and honestly, my sanity! I being a chef, wanted amazing, local, seasonal food, and my fiancé, an architect, wanted “ a nice approach and great ambiance”. I was ready to give up and resign myself to the fact that we just couldn't have the wedding we wanted. At this point my aunt really encouraged me to get a planner.
    Enter Wendy-she showed us several amazing places and when she took us to Barley Sheaf, well, we just fell in love! I have been working with Wendy, since October 2013 and she has never been anything but professional, honest, punctual, and efficient. She was intuitive, took care of everything I asked her. I loved that I could ask her to handle things and know they were handled! My friend also hired Wendy after I recommend her, and she too was extremely pleased with her work! Where she really saved my life was the day before the wedding. My fiancé and I got lost on the way to our venue picking up some last minute things, my aunt was having issues with her hotel room, catering for rehearsal dinner needed to be picked up, place cards needed to be finished and a bunch of other little things that my fiancé and bridal party were going to do. Then our phone died while we were literally in the middle of nowhere and Wendy took care of it all. When I arrived she said “ give me all that you need to do, go relax, settle in and I will take care of it all!” Miraculously she really did! Even my parents and their friends commented on how they had never seen a bride so calm. My reply " It's all thanks to Wendy!" Over the last year, I really got to know Wendy. I can’t even call her my “planner” anymore, she is now a cherished friend and I recommend her to everyone!!!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Angel of Hearts Weddings FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Harrisburg, PA, 19106 See on map
    Location of (Angel of Hearts Weddings)