Angel Lion Weddings & Events

Venice, IT View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Angel Lion Weddings & Events is a classy wedding planner for couples marrying in the greater Venice, Italy area. The owner of this boutique planning company, Amber Mollison, works to meet all of couples’ wedding planning needs. The full-service wedding planner works closely with couples, and the company benefits from Amber’s diverse background.

Experience
Prior to starting Angel Lion Weddings & Events, Amber lived in four countries across two continents. She brings to her planning her passion for new cultures and experiences, as well as her love of global cuisine. She loves helping couples personalize their wedding by using their culture or personal histories. Amber also worked as a photographic producer, where she used her organizational skills to conduct photo shoots and projects.

There are three planners eager to help couples plan their wedding on the Angel Lion Weddings & Events team. These planners offer full planning and partial planning services to couples. They can also take care of day-of coordination for couples. This planner works on couples’ ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. They can take care of everything from budget analysis and event design to timelines and to-do lists. Couples can get assistance determining who attends their wedding thanks to the planner’s help with guest list creation and vendor referral. This wedding and event planner can plan:

• Civil weddings
  • Cultural weddings
  • Destination weddings
  • Double weddings
  • Non-religious weddings
  • Religious weddings
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Joel Married on 09/10/2022

Simply the best!

Amber is simply the best. After two cancellations because of the pandemic, we finally celebrated our wedding in Venice, Italy. We couldn’t be more happy at the outcome of our event. Thanks to Amber who made it all possible for us to have this beautiful wedding celebration.

It all started few years ago when we were researching to see who could help us plan our wedding in Venice. After a thorough research, we finally found Angel Lion Weddings and Events. And all we can say is, Amber delivered! Everything that we wanted our wedding to be turned out even more wonderful than what we expected. Amber and her team managed to bring our dream wedding to life. Every detail that we wanted was transformed into reality.

My wife and I are from the hospitality industry (hotel and restaurant), and we understand the challenges that come along in doing an event. Coming from the US and doing our event in Venice was a little nerve-racking, but Amber right away put us to ease as soon as we spoke to her over the phone. She explained to us the process of having an event done in Italy. She handled all the necessary things we needed for the wedding (vendors, music, gondola rides, and so much more). She’s a professional from day one.

We were truly pleased when we saw the reactions of our guests when they arrived at the ceremony and the reception. It simply spoke volumes on how Amber understood our vision and managed to bring our dream wedding into something so magical.

We will forever be grateful for all the help and support that she gave us. And we will always cherish all of the wonderful things she did for us. Amber and her team simply delivered an unforgettable wedding event that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. If we could do it one more time, we would gladly do so, just to relive all the special moments we had experienced on our special day. Thank you, Angel Lion Weddings and Events. You’re simply THE BEST!
  • F
    Felicity J. Married on 09/23/2021

The Perfect Elopement in Venice 2021

Amber was a wonderful wedding planner and made sure every aspect of our wedding day was incredibly special.

We had to cancel our original wedding date due to Covid and we were on hold for over a year. Amber kept us up to date on the local situation, rumours and rules. All in all, we were planning our wedding with Amber for almost 3 years and she was so patient with us!

During one of our conversations in early Summer 2021, we asked whether she thought we could get married in September 2021. She said that according to the rules at the time we could, but that it would be safer to postpone until Spring 2022, as many of her other clients had done.

This really showed us that she was putting us first. Although we highly appreciated her selfless advice, we decided to throw caution to the wind, and Amber very quickly arranged everything for September 2021.

As well as all the usual wedding planning, she handled all the civil paperwork and all the communication with the local church and priest, which would have been a huge challenge from abroad.

She is a true professional, has all the best contacts, is very well informed and has great taste and attention to detail. We would highly recommend Amber for your wedding in Venice.

Javier & Felicity x
    Sercan Married on 12/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

it's like when a dream comes true

Planning a marriage proposal in Venice from another country is far from being easy - unless you let Amber plan everything. From day one she supported me, gave me advice and listened to my wishes. Until the marriage proposal, I was not a minute worried that something might go wrong with the organisation. Even in Venice we were in contact, so that we were led inconspicuously to the venue of the marriage proposal. The venue itself was beautifully decorated, exactly according to my imagination. Both the support and the photographer were very friendly and took good care of us. Without Amber's help I probably wouldn't have managed it so well. Therefore I am very grateful to her. Contacting her was the best decision I made for my proposal. Amber, thank you so much for helping me and making my dream come true.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Chrissy Gilmartin Photography Chrissy Gilmartin Photography Wedding Photographers

Amber is absolutely the BEST!! Not only is she genuinely fun and friendly, but she is a BOSS when it comes to making sure all of the beautiful little details come together in the exact timing they need to, to insure that your day is nothing less than perfect... As you can see in the pictures of her gorgeous work, I can say that you can be one hundred percent confident that she will exceed your expectations and deliver the picture perfect event! I worked with her in Venice this last Spring and I couldn't have been more pleased with how the day flowed, and more importantly for me, being a photographer, how the event looked... The images came out beautifully thanks to her keen eye to detail, and her professional network of amazing Venetian vendors! I definitely look forward to working with her again!

Camìlla M. Camìlla M. Wedding Videographers

Amber is the best wedding planner you can find in Venice. She is professional, she has great taste and a personality that is perfect for the job. I have been to a couple of her weddings and they were amazing and, most importantly, a lot of fun!

George Vivanco Photography George Vivanco Photography Wedding Photographers

Amber is an excellent wedding planner!! We worked with her on our own wedding and did a wedding stylized shoot. She was conscientious, detail oriented and fun to work with. I look forward to working with her again in the future!

Santa Croce 1400 Venice, IT, 30135
3935462051
Location of (Angel Lion Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding