2100 N. Main Street Suite A3, Los Angeles, CA 90031 Map · Phone number

About AndySeo Studio

Hi,

I am Andy Seo.

I have been a lifestyle and wedding photographer calling Los Angeles my home. I feel fortunate to have the opportunity to travel, photographing so many wonderful, unique people and places. Nothing makes me happier than documenting stories of people's lives in the most creative ways possible.

Whether you are being photographed by myself, or by one of my hand picked team, we bring patience, professionalism and creative enthusiasm to every moment.

I feel it is important to understand the personalities of each couple I photograph.

When you feel comfortable and you are yourself, real moments happen, just waiting to be captured.

I put all of my passion for photography into connecting with my clients, always working hard to create the most honest, imaginative images I am able.

We look forward to capturing all of the excitement and joy of your life.

Andy Seo

AndySeo Studio 5
AndySeo Studio 6
AndySeo Studio 7

Kimberly · Getting married on 11/08/2019

My fiance and I got a little excited and had our engagement photo taken very early and I AM IN LOVE!!! Even though I didn't have much thought put into my themes, he recommended us to choose where we should take our picture and what we should wear according to my fuzzy preference. Everything turned out so great! Very professional, and very accommodating. You'll be amazed to see his work! Strongly would recommend him to anyone around me.

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • Minkyung

Minkyung Song · Married on 07/28/2019

BEST wedding photographer EVER!

The most important part of any wedding is to have an amazing photographer capture every precious moment!

Andy and his team are very talented bunch and work in a professional manner. They capture unimaginable details in each shot. My husband and I first met Andy for our engagement shoot. We tend to be very awkwardly and shy in front of the camera but Andy made us feel very comfortable and as a result captured amazingly natural and candid shots. All our pictures came out GREAT!

On our wedding day, Andy and his team arrived on time and again showed their professionalism throughout the night. Andy has the skills to make you look like a model. Trust me, you don’t need any prior experience! He’ll tell you how to pose in each shot and work his magic.

We are so grateful to have worked with Andy Seo for both our engagement shoot and wedding! I still cannot get over how stunning and great our pictures came out! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Jae Lee · Married on 07/05/2019

Wedding and engagement photo

Andy is awesome. My first priority in my wedding was to have great photo. In the end, that is where you can look Back. I am sooooooooo happy to have Andy as my photographer. He is genuine, passionate and skilled. He has so many experience and knowledge about the photos and he knows how to make it great. He will look for every detail, your fingers, positions of your foot etc. Later when u see pictures, you will know why. I am so amazed and pleased with how my photos came out for my wedding and engagement photo. They are wonderful. You need to check out his portfolio. If you choose Andy for your photographer, you will not regret it. I can only think of good words for him.

Sent on 08/05/2019

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00

• Charis Events & Design
    Charis Events & Design Wedding Planners

It is always a privilege to work with Andy and his team. Andy is one of the most talented and sought-after photographers that I've worked with. Andy's story telling images of the wedding day of the couple and the way he put his heart and effort into capturing every moment of a couple's wedding is just inspiring. We highly recommend AnySeo Studio for the most beautiful day of yours.

• In the Clouds Events
    In the Clouds Events Wedding Planners

Andy Seo's photographs are stunning and very creative. He is very accommodating and professional. It is always a pleasure to work with Andy.

• 2100 N. Main Street Suite A3 Los Angeles, 90031 See on map
    213) 387- 0101 (Phone number)
    Monday - Friday 10:00am - 7:00pm Sunday Closed