AndySeo Studio Reviews

AndySeo Studio 5
AndySeo Studio 6
AndySeo Studio 7

Kimberly · Getting married on 11/08/2019

My fiance and I got a little excited and had our engagement photo taken very early and I AM IN LOVE!!! Even though I didn't have much thought put into my themes, he recommended us to choose where we should take our picture and what we should wear according to my fuzzy preference. Everything turned out so great! Very professional, and very accommodating. You'll be amazed to see his work! Strongly would recommend him to anyone around me.

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • Minkyung

Minkyung Song · Married on 07/28/2019

BEST wedding photographer EVER!

The most important part of any wedding is to have an amazing photographer capture every precious moment!

Andy and his team are very talented bunch and work in a professional manner. They capture unimaginable details in each shot. My husband and I first met Andy for our engagement shoot. We tend to be very awkwardly and shy in front of the camera but Andy made us feel very comfortable and as a result captured amazingly natural and candid shots. All our pictures came out GREAT!

On our wedding day, Andy and his team arrived on time and again showed their professionalism throughout the night. Andy has the skills to make you look like a model. Trust me, you don’t need any prior experience! He’ll tell you how to pose in each shot and work his magic.

We are so grateful to have worked with Andy Seo for both our engagement shoot and wedding! I still cannot get over how stunning and great our pictures came out! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Jae Lee · Married on 07/05/2019

Wedding and engagement photo

Andy is awesome. My first priority in my wedding was to have great photo. In the end, that is where you can look Back. I am sooooooooo happy to have Andy as my photographer. He is genuine, passionate and skilled. He has so many experience and knowledge about the photos and he knows how to make it great. He will look for every detail, your fingers, positions of your foot etc. Later when u see pictures, you will know why. I am so amazed and pleased with how my photos came out for my wedding and engagement photo. They are wonderful. You need to check out his portfolio. If you choose Andy for your photographer, you will not regret it. I can only think of good words for him.

Sent on 08/05/2019
    AndySeo Studio 8
    AndySeo Studio 9
    AndySeo Studio 10
    AndySeo Studio 11
    AndySeo Studio 12

Lili · Married on 10/07/2017

Andy is Amazing! He always has great ideas and makes us feel very comfortable when we are doing the engagement photo session. He is very professional and gifted! The photos turn out beyond our expectation! I would highly recommend Andy for your photographer!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    AndySeo Studio 13
    AndySeo Studio 14
    AndySeo Studio 15
    AndySeo Studio 16

Madeline · Married on 09/01/2017

I had an eight hour engagement session and eight hour ceremony package. He is a very talented photographer. I can guarantee that you won't be able to find a photographer that will bring quality photographs for the price Andy offers. He is also enthusiastic about his job. He made both of me and my husband feel comfortable in front of camera. Most importantly the final products are amazing. All of my friends say they love the pictures and find them beautiful and unique.

Sent on 12/08/2017
    AndySeo Studio 17
    AndySeo Studio 18
    AndySeo Studio 19
    AndySeo Studio 20
    AndySeo Studio 21
    AndySeo Studio 22

Debra · Married on 06/25/2017

We had Andy and his team for engagement and wedding photos. Andy is a fun person to work with, very professional and knows how things work. He was able to deliver everything promised. We are really happy about his work and service :)

Sent on 05/22/2018
    AndySeo Studio 23
    AndySeo Studio 24
    AndySeo Studio 25

SUNNY yoon · Married on 04/06/2014

Our photographer, Andy Seo Photography, one of the best decision we made for our wedding.
    We cannot say enough great things about Andy and his photography team.
    We worked with him for both our engagement photos as well as our big day.
    Andy is a really awesome guy that makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera.
    I never imagined myself doing all the poses you see in pictures, but Andy made it really easy and natural.
    As far as the photos, all we can say is WOW!
    Andy is truly an artist. You can tell just by working with him that he is truly passionate about what he does. He goes above and beyond to get the best shot, and he'll even stop mid conversation to say "let's go over here real quick, i see an awesome spot with great lighting" and then capture an incredible photo. We can't thank Andy enough for our beautiful engagement and wedding photos that we will cherish forever.
    Andy you rock :)

Sent on 05/22/2014

Incredible photography and so wonderful to work with! I highly recommend

Sent on 08/05/2014

Kyung · Married on 06/08/2013

Very professional and hard working. Always tries to accomodate what's best for clients. I am happy and satisfied with Andy and his team, especially photographer named Kwon.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2012

Andy Seo was my photographer for my engagement photos, Korean wedding photos and wedding day photos. Andy and his team are very professional and they work hard. I saw how tired they looked during my wedding day yet they kept on going. They know that I like the candid style pictures so they did not make me pose all day with my husband. Instead they were able to capture all the special moments in a very natural way. As for my engagement photos I got so much compliments from my friends and family. All the pictures look great and they do not look like generic engagement photos. I love his style of photography. Also they did a slideshow for me and they picked all the perfect music for the photos too.

Sent on 06/28/2012

jinsook · Married on 01/21/2012

We just had photo shoots with them last weekends. It was great..
    We love Andyseo studio!! They are very professional.
    They are little expensive than other studio but it worth for sure!
    We all enjoyed photo shooting with Andy and Kwon!!
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/30/2012

Tiffany · Married on 11/12/2011

Nothing but good things to say about this vendor. Our pictures turned out great, he delivered the same style we had discussed and understood what we wanted perfectly. Showed up early and even had a great since of humor.

Sent on 12/06/2011

Kathy · Married on 09/03/2011

Andy and his team have been so great from the beginning to the end. Andy is fun and personable and has a great eye for art. I really like his style of photography because it's artful without being overly stylized (which dates your photographs) or distracting. I like that they give you the hi-resolution files and don't have to order more prints through them.

I really think you get great value for the money! For the same price as other photographers, I am getting so much more than what others offer, such as parent folios, a 2'x2' framed print, books for both the engagement photos and the wedding, and an engagement DVD. We had an entire day for the engagement photos, which was such a fun experience for both my husband and me.

I can't say enough good things about Andy, Kwon and Anna!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Eng · Married on 07/23/2011

Andy is a fantastic photographer! He took our engagement and wedding photos. During our engagement shoot he kept us laughing and captured some amazing photos of the two of us. We would love to work with him in the future when we start our own family. Kwon is also wonderful!! He is the behind the scenes guy who works in Andy's studio. We enjoyed having him as our second shooter at the wedding.

Sent on 08/02/2011

abby · Married on 06/26/2010

Andy and his team has done an outstanding work and my wedding and for that, we're forever grateful!
    Thank you so much for capturing our special day so beautifully.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Linda · Married on 04/03/2010

Pictures were absolutely gorgeous! They were so good my future sister-in-law decided to use Andy Seo Studio for her upcoming wedding.

Sent on 05/13/2010

Daniel · Married on 02/27/2010

Easy to work with and a great photographer

Highly recommend

Sent on 05/05/2010

Katie · Married on 12/19/2009

Our experience with Colorbox (Andy Seo Studios) was nothing but positive. We LOVED all the pictures our photographer, Andy, took of us. We enjoyed spending the day going to different settings to have our pictures taken. Everyone who saw our pictures asked me who my photographer was because the pictures came out so good with a little artistic flare. When it was time to pick our pictures that would go in our album, we had a difficult time because all the pictures came out so good. Colorbox/Andy Seo Studio is definitely worth checking out!

Sent on 01/17/2010

Brandy · Married on 11/14/2009

Oh my god!!!! I was extremely pleased with ANDY SEO . They have a lot of packages so its easy to fit one into your budget. My photographer was professional and also fun to be around....the wedding party loved him! If you haven't selected a photographer, trust me, you will love ANDY SEO !

Sent on 05/09/2010

Tina · Married on 10/03/2009

Colorbox was wonderful, Anna was so nice. Our wedding pictures are beautiful! We would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/24/2009

hanna · Married on 08/29/2009

We were very pleased with Colorbox Studio. Taking photos all day can be a stressful event, but the photographers made us feel comfortable and at ease. The quality of service and photos was exceptional. We were especially impressed with the simple, yet classic layout of the pictures, layout, and overall "feel" of the photos. Plus he made us look great! I would highly recommend Colorbox Studio.

Sent on 10/26/2009

Diane · Married on 08/22/2009

excellent service! you won't regret it.

Sent on 10/26/2009

H · Married on 09/06/2008

I really like colorbox. we did the popular jade package - 2 engagement sessions (formal and casual) + wedding day photos. Our photographer for the engagement session was Andy. He was wonderful. the pictures turned out really great, everybody said we look like movie stars. He took a lot of photos in various locations which was nice b/c my husband and i don't have that many photos together. When we were taking the photos, i was a little skeptical of some locations, but when i saw the photos, i saw what magic our photographer was making.

We had Jin for our wedding day. he was good too but i think the wedding day photos are not as nice b/c you have less time to pose for photos and you are in such a rush. But he got some great shots and we have plenty for our photos

For $3000, we got two albums, all the proofs, all digital prints, 2 albums for the parents (10 page of 5X7s), 2 blow ups (one framed), 3 sessions (two engagement + one formal) at around 6-7 hours each. the digital proofs were great, we used them for our thank you cards and slideshow.

we definitely would take photos with them again, and if we have kids we would have our kids take photos with them too.

Sent on 10/27/2008

Peter · Married on 02/14/2010

Andy is very gifted.

Sent on 03/22/2010

i worked with andy seo photography for my wedding.
    my photos came out beautifully. i got the cheapest package i could find with one photographer...
    i was worried about not getting many perspectives... but i was pleasantly surprised at how great the photos came out.
    one thing though, i noticed that the poses were very similar to all couples in the blog. (need to be more creative with poses).

responsive, professional, affordable value, and very flexible. i would highly recommend to family and friends.

Sent on 02/12/2016