Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Andrew Taylore Hair Design

Andrew Taylore Hair Design offers professional hair, skin and nail services for the bride

Andrew Taylore Hair Design, Inc. was opened in 1988. Two established female hair stylists were looking for a quiet, relaxing location where their clients could escape from their busy lives. 28 years later the salon is still owned and operated by one of the original owners who is also an active hair stylist. All of our hair stylists have been with us for a minimum of 5 years, some having been here from the very beginning.

We at Andrew Taylore are committed to the satisfaction of our clients. Our team of design professionals is knowledgeable, enthusiastic and dedicated individuals. We make a continuing effort to create an environment that welcomes every guest in a relaxing and friendly way.

Come in and enjoy the change of seasons with our staff as we are surrounded by tall woods with a natural creek. Escape from the hustle and bustle to relax to a charming warm decor. We pride ourselves on our friendly, comfortable, charming atmosphere. We focus to ensure excellence in service to our clients.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow Andrew Taylore Hair Design on

2 Reviews for Andrew Taylore Hair Design

Hair (1)

Amy and Darlene did an amazing job for my wedding day! They listened to what I wanted and executed perfectly!!

Profile Picture User4572044, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair

My mother, sister and I all had our make up done by Sandhya. It was PERFECT! My make-up lasted all day/night (a total of 8+ hours) and was just what I wanted. She was even able to cover up any blemishes on my back that I had gained due to planning stress.

My mom and one of my bridesmaids also had their hair done by Amy. Amy has also done updo's for me in the past. She has a great talent - and I love that she truly listens to what you want (as some hairdressers don't always get that skill down pat).

Both women are professional, friendly, have a great eye for detail and are fun to work with!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/11/17, 13 Reviews

Hair Trial
On-Site Hair
Maximum Group Size

9500 Lee Highway, Suite A, Fairfax, VA 22031   See On Map
703-352-0788 (phone) 703-352-0687 (fax)
Tuesday: 9 am – 8 pm Wednesday: 9 am – 8 pm Thursday: 9 am – 8 pm Friday: 9 am – 5 pm Saturday: 9 am – 5 pm Closed Sunday and Monday