Andrew James Abajian

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA View map
$4,700 Most Popular Price

$4,700 Most Popular Price

Andrew James Abajian is a wedding videographer and wedding photographer based out of Orange County, California. Serving clients in the California region and worldwide he offers a cinematic style which focuses on authenticity through Super 8mm film. Andrew’s film-making style has emerged from his 12 years of experience in photojournalism and documentary cinematography. As a result, the wedding videos he produces are honest, cinematic films that shine a light on the couples' most genuine wedding-day moments.

Andrew James Abajian offers a variety of services for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. His starting package includes a feature video, multiple cameras, and raw footage of your ceremony. He also offers wedding packages with more features that include additional hours, multiple locations, and save the date. What's more, Andrew can also lend his photography skills to cover your wedding event. As well as this, Andrew offers the following additional services:

• Drone footage
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple cameras
  • One event per day

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,700

Add'l Hours
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

• Lindsay
    Lindsay C. Married on 11/16/2018

Hire Andrew if you want the best wedding film

We hired Andrew immediately after reviewing his beautiful work on his website. He is a truly gifted filmmaker and I knew he could provide what I was looking for...an amazing piece of cinema instead of a standard wedding video. His combination of high definition footage and super 8 film is so artistic and creative, and his choice of music for each specific film is spot on. Aside from the quality and uniqueness of his product, he is, most importantly, a really quality human, and he was so wonderful to my husband and I throughout the process and on our wedding day. So caring, attentive, good natured, and fun! In addition, he’s really nice to look at and has beautiful hair. That wasn’t a requirement of the filmmaker we chose, just a bonus! If you hire Andrew you will not be disappointed. His value as a cinematographer and a person are worth every penny.
  • Jeff
    Jeff R. Married on 09/08/2018

Capture a photograph that tells a story

My first encounter with Andrew was at a photo workshop. We bonded over our love for film photography. I always wanted him to be my wedding photographer. When shopping for a wedding photographer the price range is fairly large from dirt cheap to crazy expensive. We felt his price point was fair and actually in terms of product and service a value as compared to other photographers. Andrew is excellent at his work and professionalism. I am still in awe from how he was able to capture the right moments my wife and I shared on our wedding. Anyone can use a camera, but capturing a photograph that tell a story, or feeling, or emotions is where Andrew excels. All the photos have a photojournalist feel. We are very happy with the product and service Andrew provided. Andrew will always be a friend and apart of our family. We look forward to using him again.
  • Laura
    Laura H. Married on 08/11/2018

Incredibly talented and lovely to work with!

Andrew is incredible! Not only is he talented, but he's lovely to work with. He shot our wedding and we are beyond happy with how the film turned out. It brings me to tears every time I watch it. It's better than I could have hoped for. I'm so glad that we chose Andrew because aside from being exceptionally talented, he has a calm, supportive presence about him. My husband and I aren't comfortable in front on cameras, and I was worried that we would have film cameras in our face all day, but it was the opposite experience. I didn't even know Andrew was there most of the time, which allowed me to feel more present and in the moment (that's key on your wedding). He made us feel at ease, comfortable, and gently directed us, knowing what looks best. I'm so, so happy that we had the chance to work with Andrew, I truly feel he is the best in the industry. His work is truly special and I highly recommend him to all brides!

Deals

Andrew James Abajian 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Andrew James Abajian Price Rates

115 Calle De Felicidad Rancho Santa Margarita, CA, 92688
Location of (Andrew James Abajian)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding