Mission Viejo, CA 92691 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,700
Availability Check your date

About Lauren Scotti Photographer

[about me]

I am an orange county based photographer specializing in natural, fun and rad wedding photography! I have been in the wedding industry for 8 years now, shooting and designing wedding albums. I am so blessed to be doing something I love and am so passionate about. I love my clients I get to work with and so honored to be apart of their big moments in life.

Since my photography is more photo journalistic, I will not only capture those big moments, but the little ones in between that help tell the whole story of the day. My goal is to not just take pictures, but to have fun while doing it!

Follow Lauren Scotti Photographer on

20120601wed447

7 Reviews for Lauren Scotti Photographer

• FilleNouvelle

Monisha · Married on 04/07/2018

We hired Lauren for our destination wedding in Scotland earlier this month. We cannot say enough about her (and her husband Daniel)! Booking process was incredibly straight forward and easy, and that's even with the added complication of us trying to figure out the travel costs and everything. I especially appreciated that the payment system allows for credit card payments (gotta get my points lol). Lauren and Daniel flew out a bit early and in lieu of a engagement shoot, we were able to do a pre-wedding shoot around the city. This was a great way of getting some time away from the hustle and bustle of our friends and family, as well as getting us comfortable with being on camera. And the preview shots she sent were drop dead gorgeous! On the actual wedding day itself, Lauren was incredibly prompt and definitely calm and collected. Wrangling our huge family was like herding cats, and Lauren managed it without a hitch. We even got some fun shots in the rain in between dinner and our cake cutting!

Anyway, we are incredibly grateful to have found her and would highly recommend to everyone!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Sarah · Married on 02/24/2017

Lauren Scotti photographed my wedding February 2017 and my engagement session in July. Lauren's talent is hard to miss with one quick viewing of her website or instagram you will see why. However, what makes Lauren truly amazing is her passion for art, and more than the art she is creating, but the clients she is building a relationship with. Lauren was a delight to work with and I am so blessed to have met her. After the wedding, before the clock struck midnight, she already sent me two incredible photos to delight in looking at that evening with my new husband. Lauren has exceptional talent, a one of a kind personality, oh and amazing husband who sometimes photographs along side her. I know our paths will cross again and I 100% recommend her to anyone. She captures emotions and movement unlike anything I have ever seen. Thank you Lauren for being amazing!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/18/2014

I had been photo-stalking Lauren Scotti since she helped photograph my sister's wedding. I immediately fell in love with her and her insane talent! When I got engaged I contacted her immediately. My now husband and I met up with her for coffee and we hit it off. She has this unbelievable energy and style to her that was exactly what we wanted with a photographer. Leading up to the wedding she kept in contact with me and was a huge support. I emailed her questions all the time and she always helped me out. Come wedding time and we had an absolute blast shooting with her! She had us smiling the entire time. The photos came out just incredible and beyond words. So magical and perfect. My husband and I catch ourselves staring at them all the time. She captured everything perfectly. We absolutely adore Lauren and would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 01/25/2015

Lauren Scotti Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Michelle Kim Photography
    Michelle Kim Photography Wedding Photographers

Lauren is such a stud! Her images are modern, intimate with a touch of nostalgia. She knows how to maximize the sweetness between a couple that you almost feel like you, as a viewer, are intruding. But instead, Lauren invites you into her subject's love story. I love her style and it's just an added bonus that she is also such a great gal with a huge heart for others and her craft!

• Mission Viejo, 92691 See on map