Haddonfield, NJ 08033 Map · Phone number

About Andrew Graham Todes Photography

Life is too short for boring wedding photographs. For almost 20 years, Andy has provided Philadelphia, New York, Hoboken, Jersey City and other area couples with magazine-quality photos that sizzle with fun, humor and style. You won't simply adore his photos. You'll love his gentle low-key approach that is sure to put any bride or groom at ease.

• Ambar Moreno Photography
bonnet group photo
magliobishop by andrew graham todes photo0001
its raining men
Andrew Graham Todes Photography
danielle steve final for print
Andrew Graham Todes Photography
lindsay and the girls final
cristinas world final copy
59872810950274cf2dfbb

121 Reviews for Andrew Graham Todes Photography

Caitlin Lane · Married on 12/10/2019

The Perfect Wedding Photographer

Andy Todes was everything a wedding photographer should be, and so much more. We cannot recommend him enough! Andy was wonderful to work with and helped make our big day completely stress free. He was very helpful and responsive throughout the whole process and on our wedding day was absolutely incredible. Andy had fantastic vision and we LOVE how our photos came out. Aside from being an amazing photographer, Andy was easy to work with and just an all-around good guy. We would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 03/08/2020

Lindsey · Married on 07/13/2019

Spectacular!

Having Andy as our photographer was simply one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. I could probably write a short novel on the positive experiences we had, but I will keep it brief, as Andy's photographs really do speak for themselves.
    Andy helped our day run smoothly, was unobtrusive, and overall a complete pleasure to work with.
    Want photos with your cranky cats? Want to not become a sweaty mess on a hot July day before your ceremony? Want to look back on your photos and feel like you had somehow been transported to from South Philly to Tuscany at dusk? Andy can make it happen.

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer B. · Married on 07/12/2019

Priceless memories

It took one single picture for me to know that Andy Todes was the one who I wanted to photograph my wedding. When I was looking online at my venue, I was captivated by one of his tagged pictures and needed to find out more. The picture was absolutely stunning, and it felt as if the couple was frozen in time. As I looked at more of his pictures, I knew that he was not an ordinary photographer, but rather someone who captures the true essence of a wedding. His pictures went beyond the ordinary shots, and brought each aspect of the wedding to life. I continued to read his reviews, and learned that client after client raved about his professionalism, demeanor, humor and overall experience that he had created for them. I had strangers’ reviews and pictures that spoke to me and just went with gut, and hired Andy to be my photographer.
    Out of all my wedding decisions, I would have to say it was one of the best ones I made. Andy is a truly remarkable person and outstanding photographer. Andy the day of my wedding effortlessly captured every single moment and some. His humorous and easy-going personality made taking pictures with him so much fun. He even made the family group shots painless as we were trying to gather everyone in one location. I spent more time with Andy then even the wedding attendant I was assigned, and I preferred it that way. Andy with his calm demeanor made me feel calm, and relaxed the entire day. I really felt as though I was hanging out with a long-time friend, and that is a testament to Andy.
    As I look at my pictures and reminisce back to my wedding day the saying, a picture is worth a thousand words keeps resonating with me. Each picture Andy captured was able to tell the story of my wedding day. When I look at the picture of when my Dad walked me down the aisle, I can hear all over again what he whispered to me. In the picture of our first dance, I hear my husband and I laughing. Each photo helps make the days memories come to life and I know that in years to come they will continue to bring back pieces of our special day. Not all photographs are worth a thousand words, but every single one of Andy’s are.
    I am forever grateful for Andy. For it was Andy who will help me preserve my memories of that day, and will enable me to always be able to relive one of the best days of my life. Thank you, Andy from the bottom of my heart.

Sent on 11/10/2019

• Haddonfield, 08033 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Andrew Graham Todes Photography)