Anamedia

Hillsboro, OH View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Anna Sharp’s the name.

I love people, I love their stories, and I love photography.

This is why I became a portrait and wedding photographer. I want to tell the story of your wedding day, show the world your potential and enthusiasm in your Senior Portraits, and translate the love in your family into beautiful pieces of art that you can cherish for decades.

I've been photographing people professionally for eleven years with lots of happy clients who keep coming back for more! I do great work and I'm organized, but can roll with the punches... just please don't actually punch me.

I'm little bit goofy and not afraid to get my hands dirty. Trust me, you'll appreciate that on your wedding day, when I'm tramping through the woods, giggling maniacally because we spotted the most beautiful moss covered log that's just begging for a ring shot! We'll have fun, laugh, and crack jokes all through your session, because smiles are best when they're real. So don't worry, we're going to have a blast!

Contact me today to book your portrait session, event, or wedding!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Toning

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Anna Married on 07/01/2017
    Anna gave us the most beautiful wedding and engagement pictures and we could not be happier. We chose the Gold wedding package plus an additional hour. While taking photos, Anna and the additional photographer were exceedingly professional and their expertise helped the day go extremely smoothly and on time. (We needed photos at four different locations over the course of the day so it should have been extremely hectic, but with their help it wasn’t!) We got married in a Catholic church with strict rules on lighting/photographer mobility, but despite these restrictions Anna got us gorgeous photos. All the important moments throughout the day got photographed, including special poses/moments we asked for. They also made sure to get lots of photos of guests dancing and having fun at the reception, which made us extremely happy. Anna was very easy to reach by email/text and always very professional. We received the pictures digitally a little over a month after the wedding day. We will be recommending Anamedia to everyone we know.
    Micki Married on 07/30/2016
    Anna’s photographs are stunning. She was thoroughly prepared, and her website makes online exchanges easy. She met with us in advance, and scoped out the building in order to know where to take the best portraits that maximized the venue. Her presence was inconspicuous yet supportive and attentive throughout our wedding. She has a great, easy-going yet confident personality and is incredibly fun to work with. Book her well in advance because she’s in great demand for good reason.
    Shaina Married on 10/10/2015
    Anna is amazing! She is everything I could have asked for in a photographer. She is personable, responsive, organized, talented, and on point with every aspect of the process from planning to delivering amazing results. She took the time to meet with us over coffee and discuss our vision for the wedding and really help us along the way since, of course, we didn't know exactly what we wanted and her suggestions were life-savers. She is fun and upbeat during and really kept the bridal party moving and on schedule without being rude or pushy. She has an artistic vision and doesn't mind laying down in the grass or climbing up on railings to get beautiful shots. Her turn around time after the event is amazing, I have heard many friends say they waited three months or so for their finished photos and Anna had them ready online and on a personalized USB in a month and a half! I would recommend her and Anamedia to any couple for engagement or wedding photos. We are so incredibly happy with our choice.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Anamedia 1
Discount
We appreciate those who have served and as a token of our appreciation, offer 10% off any wedding package for active service members.

115 E Main Street Hillsboro, OH, 45133

Appointment Only
Location of (Anamedia)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding