317 White Street, Hendersonville, NC 28739 Map · Phone number

An English Garden Florist & Events 2
  • Amy

Amy Raymond · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing!!! I wish you had 11 star rating🌟

Oh Mandy is Amazing at what she does, her passion, and her beautiful smile lights this world up! We are so grateful she made our daughters wedding look and feel effortless.. And believe me as anyone know ‘s wedding are not always effortless... That is unless you have Mandy Frasier!
    We had a smaller wedding around 72 people but our venue was alittle challenging, Beautiful but many layers and outdoors.. Need I say more😂
    From the get go I knew Mandy was our gal, She knows what she is doing!! we just connected so easy and she allowed me to enjoy the process with my beautiful daughter ( Priceless) !! No matter what the situation was and there were many🤦🏻‍♀️ I would start to ask how to go about it.. And Mandy would stop me right there and Always not once but many time’s with her beautiful smile and Say I’ve got it!! And when I say she’s got it .. She has a soft but bold I’ve GOT IT.. DONE !! She is magical (Fairy God Mother) and as I have shared with many , Mandy is the missing piece to your puzzle truly. Creative above and beyond, professional, kind, loving but firm, multi tasking is a fricken understatement!
    And I can not leave out her Team absolutely she is blessed to have all of them and they feel the same about her ! You feel it, they are smooth and you see them but you don’t..😉 I am so very grateful Mandy was introduced into our lives❤️ I could go on forever.. 😂 She deserves all of this and more!! She is really wonder Women💪
    I know I will have a beautiful friend for life!
    This world is Blessed to have her🙏🏻❤️
    Beyond Grateful Client, Amy Raymond
    Hendersonville NC

Sent on 08/08/2019
    An English Garden Florist & Events 3
    An English Garden Florist & Events 4

Gina did a fantastic job with our flowers! They turned out exactly the way we wanted, and they were gorgeous! She was very punctual and responded very quickly to any questions we had.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Gina was fantastic! I brought in a picture of a bouquet, and mine ended up being more beautiful than the picture! They were so easy to work with, great at communicating, very easy to get in touch with. I highly recommend Gina and all of An English Garden!

Sent on 12/11/2014

An English Garden Florist & Events's reply:

Thanks sweetie!! It's our pleasure to serve you... Glad you were happy!! Go enjoy being married!:-)

An English Garden Florist & Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 179.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 48.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 71.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 103.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,512.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 317 White Street Hendersonville, 28739 See on map